myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
#releasethememo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I’ll bet my prediction that Trump will resign against the unhinged that Malibu listens to.

Cool, I love your predictions, I've yet to see one come true.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
When you’re wrong, again, Nazi Matty, you can send $1000 to Planned Parenthood.

Actually I'm usually right, Just ask President Hillary..

I would rather be a Nazi than a liberal. The Nazis were smart but misguided, Liberals are dumb and the definition of misguided..
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

I would rather be a Nazi than a liberal. The Nazis were smart but misguided, Liberals are dumb and the definition of misguided..

No surprise there. I guess lighting the ovens gets you hot.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

No surprise there. I guess lighting the ovens gets you hot.

I would love to stuff every airhead liberal like you in an oven. The world would be a better place without angry old liberals . You're a moron, who thinks he is smarter and better than other people. The fact is you are a intolerant, spiteful, hypocritical old fool who no one respects. This election has completely unhinged you and listening to your daily tabloid non-sense is comical.
You really should get check for dementia.

Maybe you and Paul Krugman can share a room at the psycho ward.
Two old unhinged fools driven to insanity by Donald Trump....
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
bluefish1 wrote:
Hey Bard, piltdown man is real. There are beavers on the moon, crop circles are real and spaghetti is grown in Italy. Oh and ebola...and ice.

And the Russians won the election for Trump Laughing Laughing

You left wing clowns and your dream of bringing down Trump is about to end .

Stay tuned its going to be a bad month for the dummycrates

how many of trumps top have already plead guilty in the first year? record setting.... again trump lied and said there was no contact between anyone and russia... as we know at this point every it appears single top person has had contact with russians, including trump for a so-called building deal.

again every single top person on trumps team was in the know and dealing with the russians. again there was no reason ever to be working with the russians when on a campaign.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhh, it's normal for the leader of the free world to talk to Russians. Before, during and after the election.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Uhh, it's normal for the leader of the free world to talk to Russians. Before, during and after the election.

really can you document that... before an election, it is normal, during the election. or as usual you the trust fund kid is lying like a trump and lie all the time like trump.

jp5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS IS GETTING GOOD!!!!!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EVERY DEMOCRAT ON INTEL COMMITTEE VOTES AGAINST LETTING CONGRESS SEE FISA MEMO
January 21, 2018

In a stunning development to the Department of Justice wiretapping scandal, every single Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee just voted to cover up evidence of what could be the biggest story since Watergate.

At the center of the scandal is a warrant application filed by the Obama administration to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, commonly known as FISA. Before Trump was elected, the Obama DOJ sought permission to wiretap conversations that included American citizens.

There’s strong evidence that the entire operation was being used to gather information that could be used against Donald Trump in the election… and that a now-debunked Russian dossier was used as justification for the warrant.

Members of the House Intelligence Committee wanted to know if that was true. After fighting an uphill battle just to get access to the documents, some members of Congress did get to see the FISA warrant — but only a handful.

“But they didn’t get to keep copies,” explained Canada Free Press. “They were only allowed to view them and take notes.”

“As a result, some committee members drafted a memo summarizing the facts they learned from viewing these documents. And on Thursday, the committee voted to make these memos available to all House members,”

...Yet every single Democrat on the committee voted to keep the notes a secret.

“Every Democrat voted against letting the rest of the House see a memo that will list the facts about the FBI’s use of FISA warrants to surveil members of the Trump campaign in 2016,” reported The Wall Street Journal..."

http://politicsnote.com/stunning-every-dem-on-intel-committee-votes-against-letting-congress-see-fisa-memo/
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple question for the likes of Malibu, Matty, JP...

Why do you want the Mueller investigation derailed? Wouldn't all of us want to know the full truth. Shouldn't it all be exposed?

So, here you have a guy who already got his axx in a wringer because he went to Trump outside of the committee. Now, he is authoring a "memo" on his "guesses". And, you guys continue to eat this up.

Mueller has a reputation for being an absolute straight shooter. And, known to be pretty much apolitical in his process. If there is a smoking Clinton, or Obama, or Trump or whoever gun, wouldn't this guy expose it during his investigation?

Why would Nunes bother with this memo? Is he trying to derail this investigation? Who is HE protecting? Remember, several of Trump's allies broke the law. Shouldn't we know how deep this goes?

Personally, I want to know EVERYTHING about all involved. I sincerely, doubt you guys really do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 4 of 37

Jump to: