myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
#releasethememo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Obama administration was spying on Russian spies, under a Republican law that I don’t much agree with. Lo and behold, they found the Russian spies and agents talking to, and about, Trump campaign officials. Obama did not spill that information before the election—as Nunes and Trump clearly would. From what circumstantial evidence is available, the Trump campaign officials seem to have been promising the Russian agents a relaxation of sanctions in exchange for e-mails that the Russians had hacked from the DNC, and in order to allow Carter Page and EXXON to make money doing business in Russia, no matter what the Russians did, or what countries they invaded.

All of this, of course, is in addition to the Trump crime family helping Russian oligarchs launder what they had stolen—in exchange for the bank loans Trump couldn’t get anywhere else. That my boy is corruption, and perhaps treason.
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Clearly there were reasons for the FBI to keep an eye on Page and see if he had successfully been recruited by the Russians. https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/03/carter-page-nunes-memo-216934

I have no problem or disagreement with that, you now seem to agree.
Keep in mind that the FBI also kept a strong eye on Martin Luther King for the last ten years of his life as well. Not trying to say that Page and King are the same people, only that keeping an eye on somebody by the FBI, is not a conviction of a crime. "Clearly there were reasons for the FBI to keep an eye on" M.L. King, do you have any idea what it was?
I don't, and don't care, it's now irrelevant, but it had to be something, right?
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

During MLK's time, the FBI was run by J. Edgar Hoover, and that's worth keeping in mind. Hoover could hardly be viewed respectable character in all that he did. Also, it's worth noting that MLK was a Republican.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
nw30 wrote:
For reference sake, illustrating that if you've been under FBI surveillance, even as long as 10 years (Martin Luther King), doesn't automatically make you a criminal.
Some name's not on this list:
John Lennon
Yoko Ono
Bob Marley
Pete Seeger
Sunny Bono
James Brown
Walt Disney

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_under_surveillance

For more names not on that first link~
http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/fbi-files-celebrities/#

And your point is?
Are you saying Lennon to Disney are criminals but not on the list? So are hundreds of millions of others over time who were not under surveillance.
Just not following your reasoning, sorry.
Please enlighten me.

Reading comprehension smart boy, try it, I even highlighted what you missed to make it easier for you.

OK here's my point MalibuBarbie. I can read but don't get what conclusion you are tying to draw as you TRY to paint a picture.
Yes, read that bit, just because you are being investigated does not make you a criminal.
Then you list people who are not on the list and maybe all have some type of criminal record.
Then you add a link to of Americans under surveillance, may be criminals or could be so in the short future.
Then another link of names not on the first link (celebrities)?
You don't become a criminal unless you get caught and tried, you confess, or you hide, lie, obscure, and bribe until your day comes. It may not even be for the crime they were originally pursuing and investigating. Case in point Al Capone, put in jail for tax evasion.

You'll never become a writer, but then again neither will I, but I find it hard to read your stuff.
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine, then drop it, it's not that important to me that you don't get it, "for reference sake", take it or leave it.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Fine, then drop it, it's not that important to me that you don't get it, "for reference sake", take it or leave it.

Sorry, ok drop it, just saying can't understand your babble. I feel like I'm reading the Breitbart version of Fox News.

P.S. We are ALL under surveillance since 9/11. Especially now since most people use smart phones.
I did a lot of work on wire tapping all sorts of stuff a while back. Never expected it would come to what it is today.
Then again never really expected 9/11 either!
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Clearly there were reasons for the FBI to keep an eye on Page and see if he had successfully been recruited by the Russians. https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/03/carter-page-nunes-memo-216934

I have no problem or disagreement with that, you now seem to agree.
Keep in mind that the FBI also kept a strong eye on Martin Luther King for the last ten years of his life as well. Not trying to say that Page and King are the same people, only that keeping an eye on somebody by the FBI, is not a conviction of a crime. "Clearly there were reasons for the FBI to keep an eye on" M.L. King, do you have any idea what it was?
I don't, and don't care, it's now irrelevant, but it had to be something, right?

It was so they could hold blacks from equality as a racist society does and still does. So they could blackmail him too. Didn't they threaten to release tapes of him with another woman or such?

The FBI has never had a liberal director. EVER... Yep it is fine to have like Mueller as life long right winger as director. and no problem with that from the right wing side.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/16/magazine/what-an-uncensored-letter-to-mlk-reveals.html

Quote:
When the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. received this letter, nearly 50 years ago, he quietly informed friends that someone wanted him to kill himself — and he thought he knew who that someone was. Despite its half-baked prose, self-conscious amateurism and other attempts at misdirection, King was certain the letter had come from the F.B.I. Its infamous director, J. Edgar Hoover, made no secret of his desire to see King discredited. A little more than a decade later, the Senate’s Church Committee on intelligence overreach confirmed King’s suspicion.

Since then, the so-called “suicide letter” has occupied a unique place in the history of American intelligence — the most notorious and embarrassing example of Hoover’s F.B.I. run amok. For several decades, however, only significantly redacted copies of the letter were available for public scrutiny.

Quote:
The current F.B.I. director, James Comey, keeps a copy of the King wiretap request on his desk as a reminder of the bureau’s capacity to do wrong.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny to get the original FISA warrant is misrepresented in this document, the judge even asked the political leanings of the source of the document. She had all the information who paid for the memo and she saw much more information from other sources. But this memo misleads the right wing that it was not ... right wingers should never be allowed to write anything as they again prove they can not give a fair assessment.

after all we are seeing that Iraq has nukes again.. it is essentially the same thing... that lie has cost us 3-6 trillion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6ww2kJtjv0

Two Ex-DOJ Officials On Devin Nunes Memo: 'A Bad Joke’ | The Last Word | MSNBC

Joy Reid talks with former DOJ lawyers Paul Butler and Harry Litman, who says that the Republican memo is a "disgraceful episode" that will damage institutional relations with the DOJ and FBI.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldie but goodie

https://mobile.twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/859872754493001729/video/1
wsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Oldie but goodie

https://mobile.twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/859872754493001729/video/1

Boring, keep up with Brietbart and Fox news. You'll be better informed, well maybe!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 34 of 37

Jump to: