myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trmp making America hate again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these guys sound almost exactly like the right wingers here...

https://www.msnbc.com/hallie-jackson/watch/at-least-8-white-nationalists-running-for-federal-office-1245401667672

At least 8 white nationalists running for federal office

Quote:
MSNBC’s Morgan Radford spoke with white nationalists who are running for federal office this year on the Republican ticket. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, at least eight white nationalists are running, more than ever before.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
techno900 wrote:
NP said:
Quote:
SWC, it's just a guilty pleasure to see him expose what a mutant rabid retard he is. It's just amusement while doing mundane clerical office tasks. It's hard to believe that someone that nutty actually exists, and responds in the manner he does. The best part? He thinks he's freaking brilliant!

While it's entertaining in a deviant way, the down side is that my right index finger gets really tired scrolling through all ofxxxx 's posts.

awe another right winger going McVeigh who knew little troll..

Are you saying you are a right wing jerk off at the keyboard.....

religious 900 club at least I have seen about 6 posts of your in all these years that have some sort of actual thought behind them other than your fox and murdoct lemming bs.

Like I said, a total retard!

troll boy, best you could do Nazi Poster boy... again your Candian neighbors called you a Nazi when you were a child and they were correct...

Hey troll boy hahahaha seems on other threads not as many posts are trolling anymore, pre a week or so ago as I pointed out up to 50-90% of your posts were probably trolling, now I have noticed you are trying to not troll as much, didn't I say I would have an impact here... hahahahah

Your impact here is that everyone finds you annoying, that or a total idiot.

hey canadian troll stalker racist, nazi poster.... If I can find a positive statement about me on the forum will you never post here again?

hahahah compulsive serial troller with at least 50% of all your posts hate troll posts...

to date have challenged all to show one link to a post where I started it before you stalked me. And have requested you show one post that would justify stalking me and disclosing my personal information to try to harm and threaten me. To date not one person has been able to find one so offensive post... hahahah

here for you at least 50% of your posts are troll posts to start flaming... That is a sickness

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
techno900 wrote:
NP said:
Quote:
SWC, it's just a guilty pleasure to see him expose what a mutant rabid retard he is. It's just amusement while doing mundane clerical office tasks. It's hard to believe that someone that nutty actually exists, and responds in the manner he does. The best part? He thinks he's freaking brilliant!

While it's entertaining in a deviant way, the down side is that my right index finger gets really tired scrolling through all ofxxxx 's posts.

religious 900 club at least I have seen about 6 posts of your in all these years that have some sort of actual thought behind them other than your fox and murdoct lemming bs.

troll boy, best you could do Nazi Poster boy... again your Candian neighbors called you a Nazi when you were a child and they were correct...

Hey troll boy hahahaha seems on other threads not as many posts are trolling anymore, pre a week or so ago as I pointed out up to 50-90% of your posts were probably trolling, now I have noticed you are trying to not troll as much, didn't I say I would have an impact here... hahahahah

hey canadian troll stalker racist, nazi poster.... If I can find a positive statement about me on the forum will you never post here again?

hahahah compulsive serial troller with at least 50% of all your posts hate troll posts...

to date have challenged all to show one link to a post where I started it before you stalked me. And have requested you show one post that would justify stalking me and disclosing my personal information to try to harm and threaten me. To date not one person has been able to find one so offensive post... hahahah

here for you at least 50% of your posts are troll posts to start flaming... That is a sickness

"Are you saying you are a right wing jerk off at the keyboard."

Sick who? Idiot!
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
techno900 wrote:
NP said:
Quote:

"Are you saying you are a right wing jerk off at the keyboard."

Sick who? Idiot!

thats the best you got... me giving it back to a troll post?

again you low-level thinker moron, it is a human right to defend yourself. I give it back in such low level it is hilarious.

In fact in the USA in the ultra right-wing states there is a law called stand your ground based off that human right of self-defence, that if you were to approach a person and troll them especially with your hate and they believed you were going to harm them they could kill you for it.

also you moron as I have told you before there is also from this same human right a thing in law called, unclean hands, so where you morons that started way back like stalking and releasing personal information to harm, it well you can never claim you are harmed because you started it. daaaa. In fact I can and hope to someday take you to court down here in Mexico and have the law determine this. Just send me the info I requested it will be filed.

you are just such a low-level thinker, but you think you are not it is hilarious. But same as all the other right wingers on this forum, i have been on many other political forums and seen right wingers that had a brain, but here there is not one. Which is unusual as I have noted from my experience windsurfers as a group seem to have very high IQs except you and the other right-wingers here, you guys are the only dumb windsurfers I have encountered. Seriously never had met a dumb one.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha ha ha ha.....you need to brush your teeth to get the puke smell off your breath. You, apparently are too stupid to get the point that when you're so busy judging, and attaching labels to people / being a prejudiced and judgemental puke breath bigot that you'll never know what motivates, formed or drives those people you judge. Meanwhile they could be great people. To think that YOU label people as racists at the drop of a hat.....go figure!
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Ha ha ha ha ha.....you need to brush your teeth to get the puke smell off your breath. You, apparently are too stupid to get the point that when you're so busy judging, and attaching labels to people / being a prejudiced and judgemental puke breath bigot that you'll never know what motivates, formed or drives those people you judge. Meanwhile they could be great people. To think that YOU label people as racists at the drop of a hat.....go figure!

brushing your teeth would do no good you are in full slime rot mode you stink from head to toe.

again you subhuman slime racist. Yep I know racists when I see them, as I told you my father an officer and PhD at a US national lab was president of the human relations and helped a national lab co-worker move into our town the first black family. The death threats were continuous police parked across the street and we were called n lovers. And they were right I am a N lover.

And I even have a brother and sister that are blacks. So yes I have a much better idea what a racist is and how they act. And you are one of the most despicable idiots I have ever encountered. Only one worse than you was a real-life KKK member again who claims he was the real victim... He talks just like you... you poor little white boy victims...

Go kill some more lives by your religious definition when life begins, you serial murderer. Keep your religion and definitions out of my life you candian racist hypicrit. Go slam them down candians lives.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

brushing your teeth would do no good you are in full slime rot mode you stink from head to toe.

again you subhuman slime racist. Yep I know racists when I see them, as I told you my father an officer and PhD at a US national lab was president of the human relations and helped a national lab co-worker move into our town the first black family. The death threats were continuous police parked across the street and we were called n lovers. And they were right I am a N lover.

And I even have a brother and sister that are blacks. So yes I have a much better idea what a racist is and how they act. And you are one of the most despicable idiots I have ever encountered. Only one worse than you was a real-life KKK member again who claims he was the real victim... He talks just like you... you poor little white boy victims...

Go kill some more lives by your religious definition when life begins, you serial murderer. Keep your religion and definitions out of my life you candian racist hypicrit. Go slam them down candians lives.

AND once again, you're a total idiot.

Candian -- Canadian -- you stupid American.

hypicrit? What's that?
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a right winger running as a libertarian...

yep the hate is now the new norm of the right..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HIUeyB0cnA

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

because trump raped a 13 year old as filed by victim and his best friend is a convicted serial child rapist we have the right wing hate coming out of the woodwork saying this is acceptable by the right wing, they vote for it. Also racists.

again if the president can have his way with 13 year old girls and he can support a nother child pedophile running for office in the south so why not religious right child rapists all over spreading their hate.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/06/gop-candidate-normalizes-pedophilia-because-the-bible/

GOP Candidate Normalizes Pedophilia Because The Bible

Quote:
GOP Candidate Normalizes Pedophilia Because The Bible
JUNE 1, 2018 BY MICHAEL STONE
36 COMMENTS
Michigan State Senate candidate Mike Saari argues men being attracted to 12-year-old girls is normal because it’s in the Bible.

Saari made headlines last February after making deplorable comments about the female judge in the Larry Nassar trial concerning the sexual abuse of underage gymnasts, at one point calling the judge a “feminazi” and making crude reference to her sex life.

After Judge Rosemarie Aquilina sentenced Larry Nassar to a cumulative 175-year prison sentence on multiple counts of sexually abusing young girls, Saari wrote:

Judge was wrong for her personal vocal opinions on record… That should be a crime against jurisprudence itself… Lastly, what do you think this feminazi judge would say if her husband asked for a BJ?

After his offensive comments about the judge went viral people began digging into Saari’s social media history and found more alarming, if not surprising, positions from the GOP candidate. In particular, the candidate’s social media history revealed some racist comments concerning blacks, as well as one outrageous comment defending pedophilia on Biblical grounds.

Concerning race Saari posted:

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

two former presidents say the same he is a hate monger.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/in-new-book-obama-wonders-if-we-were-wrong-after-trumps-election/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 15 of 44

Jump to: