myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trmp making America hate again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Hea, there it is! "McVeighers"
What took you so long?

how is it not accurate?

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-recount-racial-tensions-display-131015735.html

During Florida recount, racial tensions are on display

Quote:
Farley defended his language. “He’s the one who’s putting himself in the monkey category,” Farley said of one man who had been insulting him. “If anyone’s racist, it’s calling me a cracker.”

The elections office workers told Yahoo News that Farley didn’t just use the term “monkeying around.” He actually called them “monkey,” they said. They did not wish to give their names.

At one point, five or six office workers walked within 10 feet of Farley on their way back into the elections building, and Farley scampered away, clearly nervous about a physical confrontation.

The office workers glared at him.

“I don’t know if I should go get my gun and come back or just haul ass and get out of here. But I want to be here. I shouldn’t be chased away,” he said. He said he was glad that Florida has a “stand your ground” law that gives gun owners wide latitude in deciding to use their gun if they feel threatened in any way.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Nazi Poster visiting the USA or is this MADD-dy his twin

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-shouts-heil-hitler-during-fiddler-roof-show-130617277.html

Man shouts 'Heil Hitler' during 'Fiddler on the Roof' show

Quote:
BALTIMORE (AP) — A man laced the atmosphere of a Baltimore theater with menace when he began shouting "Heil Hitler! Heil Trump!" during intermission of a classic play set in a Jewish village in czarist Russia.

The patron's pro-Nazi and pro-Trump outburst during a Wednesday night production of "Fiddler on the Roof" sent panicked people running for the exits at Baltimore's Hippodrome Theatre.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="real-human"]Is Nazi Poster visiting the USA or is this MADD-dy his twin

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-shouts-heil-hitler-during-fiddler-roof-show-130617277.html

Quote:
BALTIMORE (AP) — A man laced the atmosphere of a Baltimore theater with menace when he began shouting "Heil Hitler! Heil Trump!" during intermission of a classic play set in a Jewish village in czarist Russia.

The patron's pro-Nazi and pro-Trump outburst during a Wednesday night production of "Fiddler on the Roof" sent panicked people running for the exits at Baltimore's Hippodrome Theatre.

Dean, I'm still waiting for you to substantiate your claim that I'm a racist, let alone a Nazi. Please provide a direct quote from any of my posts.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="KGB-NP"]
real-human wrote:
Is Nazi Poster visiting the USA or is this MADD-dy his twin

Quote:

xxx, I'm still waiting for you to substantiate your claim that I'm a racist, let alone a Nazi. Please provide a direct quote from any of my posts.

done it several times. Come on down to Mexico and we can go to court.... make my day you racist coward. Add coward to it.

go to the racist thread, and read my posts about you and your support of racists like nazis. and again your own canadian neighbors called you a Nazi as a child which you are worse than that as an adult. those who claim that those who bring up and point out the racists issues you claim in your racist mind are the real prejudiced ones is your life. As I have said before I have had a KKK member bring out his gun as his weapon in a debate, KKK members do not believe they are racists too. Your weapon is trolling stalking and saying you are going to load up a van full of explosives and cross the border into the USA to get at me. Y

You act on your hate, stalk and release personal information even when it is against the law to harass, intimidate and try to have harm done, like your fellow religious white wackos. now come to mexico as i have asked many times and we can go to court and settle it once and for all, but I can tell you from what i see it is a jailable offense on your part and I am willing to bet racists will have a very tough time in jail. That is why you will not give me the info I need to file a case on you..

you coward... you terrorist want a be. again how is your cowardly actions any different than the stalking by those that were going after Tucker and the right wing crying victim.

as usual, you racist trump Nazi types are such victims. ya you are the real victims...

look at the same denial of being a racist like trump, your other twin brother in hate.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could have just admitted you can’t provide a specific post. It would have saved reading your regurgitated BS.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
You could have just admitted you can’t provide a specific post. It would have saved reading your regurgitated BS.

again read the racist thread and your first post I think it was. As i said... attacking mac for posting about racism... you claim the KKK version it is the people who fight for equality are the real racists. you idiot, and you live by your racism. quack quack.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again read the racist thread and your first post I think it was. As i said... attacking mac for posting about racism... you claim the KKK version it is the people who fight for equality are the real racists. you idiot, and you live by your racism. quack quack.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 33 of 44

Jump to: