myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trmp making America hate again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NW talks about peace and how the lefties are mobs--so how come it is that the bulk of the domestic terror attacks from right wing terrorists? Many of whom are as smitten by the Orange liar as you are.

Okay Dean.
So your mobs don't terrorize people? Tell that to Mrs. Carlson, just as one of many examples, they broke the front door with her hiding inside!
Those people should be arrested, as was that singular mentally ill jerk in Florida with his stupid bombs that didn't work.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell your leader to stop inciting violence against the press.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefish1 wrote:
Tell your leader to stop inciting violence against the press.

LOL, "violence against the press", that's a good one.
Tell your CNN not to send an opinion journalist to the White House acting like he's some kind of reporter, he's not. The WH press corps is for reporters only.

Also ~

nw30 wrote:
bluefish1 wrote:
The press is the enemy of the people. What goes around comes around.

Shocked
No peace with people like you around.

"Fake news" is the enemy of the people, not the press, so you can take your violence advocating someplace else.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW--never one to acknowledge any issues on the right, always one to provide a diversion when some right wing lunatic commits violence.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As dumb as I may be NW, I fail to see how encouraging body slamming reporters could not possibly incite some violence. I guess I’m just dumb that way. I mean it’s not like he was inspiring “body slamming reporters” or anything. When I hear “enemy of the people” It makes me think of flowers, good tempered dialogue… or is it AK-47’s? I just can’t remember. Call me stupid.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing to see here.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-incitement-violence/
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
NW talks about peace and how the lefties are mobs--so how come it is that the bulk of the domestic terror attacks from right wing terrorists? Many of whom are as smitten by the Orange liar as you are.

Okay xxx.
So your mobs don't terrorize people? Tell that to Mrs. Carlson, just as one of many examples, they broke the front door with her hiding inside!
Those people should be arrested, as was that singular mentally ill jerk in Florida with his stupid bombs that didn't work.

I think we can say right-wingers who believe trump is not inciting violence and believe trumps is not a serial liar are all mentally ill. That includes you. you and that bomber are the same in stupidity.

sorry if I have not been sugr coating the truth to you so called right wingers who believe you are the real victims. and have not from day one, I called you and the dems should call you McVeighers. Go cry to mama trump.

nw30

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hea, there it is! "McVeighers"
What took you so long?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Never happy, never! The mobs return.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/protesters-chant-outside-tucker-carlson-home-fox-news-host/

https://news.grabien.com/story-msnbcs-maddow-organizing-street-marches-protest-sessions-fir

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/dc-antifa-publishes-home-addresses-of-tucker-carlson-and-his-brother-as-well-as-ann-coulter-neil-patel-and-sean-hannity/

Wait, xxx will surely deflect to some other rhetoric from one of his many far left sources.

Hey troll, tell us about the sources of IQ30.

hahahahaha

Hea (aka xxxx) how about proving the stories as being BS?
You can't do it.

moron the religious right have been doing this to MDs for ages, but what is worse is the religious right wackos have killed and blown up those doctors and so on. Even further the religious right had their people follow the children to school and yell and scream at the kids.

And these who did these acts were and are heros to the right wing...

you friggen ultra low level no-thinking moron

Just like I said.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Never happy, never! The mobs return.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/protesters-chant-outside-tucker-carlson-home-fox-news-host/

https://news.grabien.com/story-msnbcs-maddow-organizing-street-marches-protest-sessions-fir

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/dc-antifa-publishes-home-addresses-of-tucker-carlson-and-his-brother-as-well-as-ann-coulter-neil-patel-and-sean-hannity/

Wait, xxx will surely deflect to some other rhetoric from one of his many far left sources.

Hey troll, tell us about the sources of IQ30.

hahahahaha

Hea (aka xxxx) how about proving the stories as being BS?
You can't do it.

moron the religious right have been doing this to MDs for ages, but what is worse is the religious right wackos have killed and blown up those doctors and so on. Even further the religious right had their people follow the children to school and yell and scream at the kids.

And these who did these acts were and are heros to the right wing...

you friggen ultra low level no-thinking moron

Just like I said.

like you said which is it you like websites that promote terrorist acts like trump wants... Ya I know you love those terrorists that blow things up and threaten to. You yourself have threatened to bring a bomb into the USA to get at me.

How was your statment to get a van full of fertilizer and stalking of me and disclosing my personal information to right wing wackos any different than those idiots that went to tuckers home?

Hahaha nothing here or in this conversation did I take from any website. And if you nocice I in general just post supporting actions info of the deplorables like you from other sites... hahaa.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 32 of 44

Jump to: