myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
A Great American Died Yesterday
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
BTW, I have a lot of respect for the Huntsman family. I've visited the Huntsman cancer clinic and donated. They rent out the hospitality center for events for donations...great idea.

Regardless of how Huntsman made his money or his political party, what he did was amazing. BTW, Matty, he contributed to several Democrats. He, apparently, did not share your disdain for members of that party.

Only the dishonest ones, sadly that seems be the majority. I believe I have used the term LEVEL HEADED LIBERAL on many occasions.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
BTW, I have a lot of respect for the Huntsman family. I've visited the Huntsman cancer clinic and donated. They rent out the hospitality center for events for donations...great idea.

Regardless of how Huntsman made his money or his political party, what he did was amazing. BTW, Matty, he contributed to several Democrats. He, apparently, did not share your disdain for members of that party.

Only the dishonest ones, sadly that seems be the majority. I believe I have used the term LEVEL HEADED LIBERAL on many occasions.

We could say the same about republican conservatives. Unfortunately for you statistics show more republican conservatives than democrat liberals have been tried and jailed while in office. The truth hurts sometimes Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
So much for a majority statement Exclamation
Sorry to say you are wrong AGAIN!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

We could say the same about republican conservatives. Unfortunately for you statistics show more republican conservatives than democrat liberals have been tried and jailed while in office. The truth hurts sometimes Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Did you get those stats from REAL-IDIOT moron? I said "LEVEL HEADED" , are you confused old fool?
wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

Did you get those stats from REAL-IDIOT moron? I said "LEVEL HEADED" , are you confused old fool?

Dishonest...majority??? Really? If you ever called me LEVEL HEADED I suppose I owe you an apology, but nah, don't think so because you just called me a confused old fool.
You are still a horses arse!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: