myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Who is Hope Hicks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Real -idiot has never dated a woman without hairy armpits or that uses deodorant.

ya, captain of the undefeated football team and captain of undefeated conference wrestling team, as well as graduating top 5% never gets the nicest sweetest charming cheerleading females ever.

I have to say even those ex girlfiends are still friends and amazing ladies, i was certainly the lucky one....

Ya trust fund kid maddie still like to brag about his best day of his life, when his boston best friends ganged up and beat the piss out of a black kid.

where one of the proudest days of my life was helping one of my best friends who was black go to his first day of my school that was all white. I was even lucky they sat him right next to me in class. I really admire him to this day.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Real -idiot has never dated a woman without hairy armpits or that uses deodorant.

ya, captain of the undefeated football team and captain of undefeated conference wrestling team, as well as graduating top 5% never gets the nicest sweetest charming cheerleading females ever.

I have to say even those ex girlfiends are still friends and amazing ladies, i was certainly the lucky one....

Ya trust fund kid maddie still like to brag about his best day of his life, when his boston best friends ganged up and beat the piss out of a black kid.

where one of the proudest days of my life was helping one of my best friends who was black go to his first day of my school that was all white. I was even lucky they sat him right next to me in class. I really admire him to this day.

Who you kidding? You couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fist full of hundreds. Although they may sit on your face just to shut you the fuck up.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump fans hurl insults reflexively. That's why they love him. Stay tuned for Hope Hicks time with Mueller.
jp5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac, are you a commie?
wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Who you kidding? You couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fist full of hundreds. Although they may sit on your face just to shut you the fuck up.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wet-ty gets his rocks off in P-Town.
Who is Hope Hicks? Probably the nicest piece of ass to walk across the WH lawn, but still a bimbo at heart! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Who is Hope Hicks? Probably the nicest piece of ass to walk across the WH lawn, but still a bimbo at heart! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wow!!!!! homophopbe and misogynist, all in one post.

Good job rim-lick
wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Good job rim-lick

Thanks, but your man has perfected it all!!! Really don't have any problems with any persuasion at all but I know it gets under your skin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sometimes the truth hurts Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Have to laugh though, a ring winger accusing a center to left leaning individual of being politically incorrect Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Good job rim-lick

Thanks, but your man has perfected it all!!! Really don't have any problems with any persuasion at all but I know it gets under your skin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Have to laugh though, a ring winger accusing a center to left leaning individual of being politically incorrect Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wow reading Fire and Fury. I know I didn't make this stuff up.

According to the Boston Globe, Newsweek and others, Wolff goes on to write that Hicks sat with Trump and his sons while worrying about how Lewandowski would be portrayed by the media.

At that point, Trump reportedly looked up and said, “Why? You’ve already done enough for him. You’re the best piece of tail he’ll ever have.”

This caused Hicks to run from the room in shame.

That's YOUR man wet-ty Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Good job rim-lick

According to the Boston Globe, Newsweek and others, Wolff goes on to write that Hicks sat with Trump and his sons while worrying about how Lewandowski would be portrayed by the media.

At that point, Trump reportedly looked up and said, “Why? You’ve already done enough for him. You’re the best piece of tail he’ll ever have.”

Wow! that's just the most awful thing I have ever heard. Thank god I don't live in your pathetic snowflake world.

Are you seriously reading that tabloid non-sense? ...reading for morons.

Poor old Rim-lick with nothing better to do than read a gossip book from a clown with a long history of fabrication and factless BS.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Good job rim-lick

Wow! that's just the most awful thing I have ever heard. Thank god I don't live in your pathetic snowflake world.

Are you seriously reading that tabloid non-sense? ...reading for morons.

Poor old Rim-lick with nothing better to do than read a gossip book from a clown with a long history of fabrication and factless BS.

Thanks again for your useless contributions
Go change your diaper now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: