myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Aretha
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 11727
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:02 am    Post subject: Aretha Reply with quote

Back when we had a president with class.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XHsnZT7Z2yQ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5321

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: Aretha Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Back when we had a president with class.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XHsnZT7Z2yQ


The best part is watching moonbat Carol King pretend she is enjoying the butchering of her song....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 11727
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give Matty ropeóand he will tie it around his racist neck.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 5371
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac, mac, mac, to take the impending death of a great artist and turn it into a political point "Back when we had a president with class.", which negates any respectful post about her. You'll politicize anything, no matter who it effects.
Then you double down by calling mat-ty a racist.
How else can you take advantage of this cheap hollow thread of yours?
I believe you don't give a crap about Aretha.
No "Respect" for you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5321

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Give Matty ropeóand he will tie it around his racist neck.


Sorry but she did butcher it....not sure how that becomes a racist statement, but then again you are a sick man... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 11727
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac, mac, mac, to take the impending death of a great artist and turn it into a political point "Back when we had a president with class.", which negates any respectful post about her. You'll politicize anything, no matter who it effects.
Then you double down by calling mat-ty a racist.
How else can you take advantage of this cheap hollow thread of yours?
I believe you don't give a crap about Aretha.
No "Respect" for you.


NW--will continue to ignore racist comments to the bitter end. Will ignore the fact that Obama is moved by one of the greatest singers of all times, and Matty and Trump will attack African Americans constantly.

Yes, Obama had class and Trump has none. I guess you haven't noticed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 5371
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac, mac, mac, to take the impending death of a great artist and turn it into a political point "Back when we had a president with class.", which negates any respectful post about her. You'll politicize anything, no matter who it effects.
Then you double down by calling mat-ty a racist.
How else can you take advantage of this cheap hollow thread of yours?
I believe you don't give a crap about Aretha.
No "Respect" for you.


NW--will continue to ignore racist comments to the bitter end. Will ignore the fact that Obama is moved by one of the greatest singers of all times, and Matty and Trump will attack African Americans constantly.

Yes, Obama had class and Trump has none. I guess you haven't noticed.
Heh!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5321

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac, mac, mac, to take the impending death of a great artist and turn it into a political point "Back when we had a president with class.", which negates any respectful post about her. You'll politicize anything, no matter who it effects.
Then you double down by calling mat-ty a racist.
How else can you take advantage of this cheap hollow thread of yours?
I believe you don't give a crap about Aretha.
No "Respect" for you.


NW--will continue to ignore racist comments to the bitter end. Will ignore the fact that Obama is moved by one of the greatest singers of all times, and Matty and Trump will attack African Americans constantly.

Yes, Obama had class and Trump has none. I guess you haven't noticed.


Mac can you point out the racism? In your little tiny mind is any criticism of a minority considered racism... if so you truly are a sick man, aka a liberal.

I watched it again, not so bad till the end, but too much screaming for my taste.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 11727
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who didnít pay attention in school:

Criticism: The expression of disapproval of someone on the basis of perceived faults. (Oxford dictionary)

Slur: Make damaging or insulting insinuations. (Same)

There is a difference.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5321

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
For those who didnít pay attention in school:

Criticism: The expression of disapproval of someone on the basis of perceived faults. (Oxford dictionary)

Slur: Make damaging or insulting insinuations. (Same)

There is a difference.



You're an idiot. But nice try explaining your mental disorder.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group