myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Jared Kushner
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LHDR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
LHDR wrote:
mac wrote:
So his access to secret information has been curtailed - as information about foreign agents bragging about how to use him emerges. http://www.thevegas.win/2018/02/us-intel-just-caught-foreign-officials.html

Entertaining for sure. Insignificant in terms of Republican policies harming the country.

Oh, I don't know about that. Blurting out secrets that out agents, selling real estate with the promise to meet the POTUS or become a citizen seem like pretty serious threats to me.

Sure, sure, in normal times, I might care, too.

But compared to the real damage that Republicans, not Trump but Republicans, are doing or trying to do, needlessly increasing the deficit, depriving the government of useful money, burning more coal, drilling in the arctic, Kushner's stuff and Trump's weirdness seem petty.

mac wrote:
And who loaned Kushner $184 million after a meeting in the White House? And why? Let's monetize the White House - sez the whole crime family.

There is also the $325 million loan after he met with Citigroup's CEO in the White House. Probably just coincidence.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jared's dad is a criminal....did time for bribery. Jared(really his pops) overpaid for 666 Fifth Ave, and the mortgage rolls in Feb '19. So, its clear as day that the junior felon is using the White House to bail out his family misfortune with 666 Fith Ave.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggs--nailed it. But the real threat, as you seem to appreciate, is not Trump or Trumpism, but the normalization of insults, incompetence, and corruption in the office of the President.
jp5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Boggs--nailed it. But the real threat, as you seem to appreciate, is not Trump or Trumpism, but the normalization of insults, incompetence, and corruption in the office of the President.

Or...the normalization if insults and name calling instigated by you on this forum.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The word you were looking for was "of", not "if". As usual, you are wrong. When insulted, I reply in kind. The rudest for years was Isobars. Mrgybe took over, calling me a latte-sipping liberal was spreading lies. You've taken over his action. Matty just takes the cake.

I guess you didn't notice that I said in the office of the President. I'm not surprised that you don't read--or type--carefully.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya you folo
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
As usual, you are wrong. When insulted, I reply in kind. The rudest for years was Isobars. Mrgybe took over, calling me a latte-sipping liberal was spreading lies. You've taken over his action. Matty just takes the cake..

I call total BS on that statement! How many times have you tried to instigate Mr. Gybe, though he hasn't said a peep on here for months, you still hurl insults his way. Face it, you and that dingbat in Baja are the two biggest instigating shiite disturbers who obviously delight in divisiveness. It's like a sickness with the both of you.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
mac wrote:
As usual, you are wrong. When insulted, I reply in kind. The rudest for years was Isobars. Mrgybe took over, calling me a latte-sipping liberal was spreading lies. You've taken over his action. Matty just takes the cake..

I call total BS on that statement! How many times have you tried to instigate Mr. Gybe, though he hasn't said a peep on here for months, you still hurl insults his way. Face it, you and that dingbat in Baja are the two biggest instigating shiite disturbers who obviously delight in divisiveness. It's like a sickness with the both of you.

He's just a nasty old liberal, who has completely lost it with the election of Trump. He now post nothing more than gossip and bullshit fed to him from like minded haters.
If 1/10th of the non-sense Mac posted about Trump was true he would be in jail for a thousand years, tar and feathered, and then disemboweled .
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the sound of that matty, especially after his Richard Nixon/Smoot/Hawley impersonation this week....
mac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
mac wrote:

I call total BS on that statement. Mrgybe was polite for a period of time, until he began hurling personal insults about DDT--based on false information. You also were polite until Dean got under your skin--and you ignored suggestions to just ignore him. Go back a few years and look at the steady stream of insults from Isobars. Just look at the tag line on jpbassman--arrest #44. It is the current POTUS that has had 24 people indicted, 5 plead guilty, and countless others quit under a cloud. Your buddy Matty's favorites are racial insults, libertard, and rim-lick. He brags that he only used 2 of the 3 racial slurs that I accused him of, and would rather be a racist than a liberal.

Your friendly local righties wing nuts are a bunch of sissies. They can dish it out, but can't take it when someone responds to their bullying in kind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: