myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Let's Start a Trade War
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we will have a good meeting, we may not have a good meeting. We might not even meet at all.

Now that's the kind of decisive leader I want on my side.

SAD Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still don't know the red lines and where everything falls. Overall though, I don't think Donald Trump will come out on top. He loves being played to, and Kim Jong Un is undoubtedly up for the task. With no one being honest in the game, the ensuing theater should be interesting.

Why would Donald Trump choose to meet with a dangerous despot like Kim Jong Un? Un is only the latest in his family to play the game to their favor without giving up their nuclear power strategy, and unquestionably, an important place on the map for many years.

Damn, Trump is so desperate and needy these days, and he really needs something big to crow about, even if it's a total sham. What's this rooster going to do?

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

Yes please, even though you all think he's guilty of collusion, lying, and a myriad of other things. Lock him up!

"We still don't know the red lines and where everything falls."

What, you prefer him to draw red lines like Obama did, only to back away from them like Obama did? And what, you want him to speak of a military schedule like Obama did so that the enemy knows our intentions? The only thing Obama did was to show what doesn't work.

"He loves being played to, and Kim Jong Un is undoubtedly up for the task."
So you have more faith in Kim, do you have a "power to Kim" tee shirt?

"Why would Donald Trump choose to meet with a dangerous despot like Kim Jong Un?"

Maybe to make the world a safer place w/o having to bomb the shit out of NK. What, you don't like communication all of a sudden?

"Damn, Trump is so desperate and needy these days, and he really needs something big to crow about, even if it's a total sham."

ISIS losing all their califate, improved economy, unemployment going down, just to name a few. But those don't count, it's fake news, right?

You can complain all about his personality all you want, it makes no difference, what matters is results. I will gladly accept a flawed personality if the important things for this country are accomplished, and so far it's going pretty well.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still don't know the red lines and where everything falls. Overall though, I don't think Donald Trump will come out on top. He loves being played to, and Kim Jong Un is undoubtedly up for the task. With no one being honest in the game, the ensuing theater should be interesting.

Why would Donald Trump choose to meet with a dangerous despot like Kim Jong Un? Un is only the latest in his family to play the game to their favor without giving up their nuclear power strategy, and unquestionably, an important place on the map for many years.

Damn, Trump is so desperate and needy these days, and he really needs something big to crow about, even if it's a total sham. What's this rooster going to do?

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

Yes please, even though you all think he's guilty of collusion, lying, and a myriad of other things. Lock him up!

"We still don't know the red lines and where everything falls."

What, you prefer him to draw red lines like Obama did, only to back away from them like Obama did? And what, you want him to speak of a military schedule like Obama did so that the enemy knows our intentions? The only thing Obama did was to show what doesn't work.

"He loves being played to, and Kim Jong Un is undoubtedly up for the task."
So you have more faith in Kim, do you have a "power to Kim" tee shirt?

"Why would Donald Trump choose to meet with a dangerous despot like Kim Jong Un?"

Maybe to make the world a safer place w/o having to bomb the shit out of NK. What, you don't like communication all of a sudden?

"Damn, Trump is so desperate and needy these days, and he really needs something big to crow about, even if it's a total sham."

ISIS losing all their califate, improved economy, unemployment going down, just to name a few. But those don't count, it's fake news, right?

You can complain all about his personality all you want, it makes no difference, what matters is results. I will gladly accept a flawed personality if the important things for this country are accomplished, and so far it's going pretty well.

isis is not gone, he said what 30 days and he has not changed one thing Obama was doing with isis.

Wages and jobs have dropped for the middle class vs what they had been moving at under Obama.

what an idiot.. putin gets results you idiot.....

trump is desperate because of how bad things are for him with the russia and cohen-gates. again trump told us that not one person ever communicated with the russians when he was running, that it was fake news. We find out nearly 100 communications and every single one of them lied about including military generals to senators. Even trump himself was working on a deal for a hotel after he started running with the russians, ya he did not communicate his lawyer did.

ya results are by selling out America, selling out national parks/monuments to the highest bidder for short term gain. When is going to sell Alaska back to the russians. I am sure Putin will reward him handsomely after he is out of office. Hey maybe he can sell the Grand canyon to Putin...

swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, I get it, you're pretty high on Donald Trump, and that you are totally enthralled by his awesome aura.

In your response, it doesn't surprise me that you lamely try to bring up President Obama. You guys seem to have a hard time getting over him. What can I say?

But as we all know, in meeting with Kim Jong Un, Trump has to perform, or he loses face if he fails. I don't know where you get the idea that I'm rooting for Un, but you're known for assigning many of us with fabricated positions.

Yet, like I pointed out earlier, with no one honest in the game, things will no doubt prove interesting. Yet, unlike you, I'm not drunk on Donald Trump and his lying BS.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump really showed them who what winning is...

PHOTOS: Islamic State lays claim to suicide bombing in Kabul killing dozens at voter registration center
Quote:
AP reports: A large explosion echoed across the city, shattering windows miles away from the attack site and damaging several nearby vehicles. Five small children and 21 women are among the dead. The Islamic State has claimed responsibility. Afghanistan will hold

https://www.yahoo.com/news/57-killed-kabul-suicide-bombing-153845943.html

57 Killed in Kabul Suicide Bombing – and ISIS Is Claiming Responsibility

nw30

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swc, so one has to be "drunk" to recognize the things that Trump has accomplished, irregardless of his personality, got it.

Dean, you obviously don't know what a caliphate is.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe that Donald Trump has accomplished anything of notable merit. Of course, that doesn't stop him from boldly claiming that he's saving America from everything under the sun. Yet, most thoughtful Americans can see through Trump's lies and deceit. So much of what Trump and his administration has done, much of it with the help and assistance of Congressional Republicans, has already hurt this country greatly, and it will take years to climb out of the waste and destruction that they are creating with abandon.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
I don't believe that Donald Trump has accomplished anything of notable merit. Of course, that doesn't stop him from boldly claiming that he's saving America from everything under the sun. Yet, most thoughtful Americans can see through Trump's lies and deceit. So much of what Trump and his administration has done, much of it with the help and assistance of Congressional Republicans, has already hurt this country greatly, and it will take years to climb out of the waste and destruction that they are creating with abandon.

Hurt this country greatly? maybe from a tree hugging liberal perspective, but otherwise you be wrong...

I would say Obama hurt this country greatly, set it back about 50 years. Just ask the two ambushed cops from this weekend...oh wait! , their dead.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Hurt this country greatly? maybe from a tree hugging liberal perspective, but otherwise you be wrong...

I would say Obama hurt this country greatly, set it back about 50 years. Just ask the two ambushed cops from this weekend...oh wait! , their dead.

was it cliven Bundys guys , those political right wingers that are life long haters, no it could have been the right wing hero McVeigh?

Gee the economy was losing 400,000 jobs a month when Obama took over from what the right wingers did the last time.

The job growth increase that obama led has been dropping ever month or so since trump took over. lets look at wage increase for the poor and middle class, oh there is't any?

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
swc, so one has to be "drunk" to recognize the things that Trump has accomplished, irregardless of his personality, got it.

xxxx, you obviously don't know what a caliphate is.

compulsive seraila troll post...

I am so tired of winning under trump... was it 30 days.... I hear al-queda is picking up strength again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 5 of 22

Jump to: