myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Nutty California
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 203, 204, 205  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac said:
Quote:
And you're attributing this to Trump? And how? Dance a bit yourself.

Still dancing I see - I didn't claim anything about Trump, that's just your typical BS. Keep it up, you continue to make a fool of yourself. I know that you and baja are compelled to have the last word, so go for it.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very funny. Techno jumps in to support Matty—and then objects when I put the increase in manufacturing employment in context. That context is, manufacturers, including Trump and his entire cabinet, have shifted jobs overseas and to robots. Manufacturing jobs are still well below the point they were the last time Republican policies drove the economy into the ditch. I don’t see anything in either the raw data or any analyses—including the throwaway from CNS to indicate that has changed. You’re free to take the bullet I intended for Matty—but then don’t complain. Repeat Trump talking points, you get lumped in with Trumpists.

As usual, Matty misses the point. Of course all sources have some bias—and that’s why people capable of critical thinking seek sources with different perspectives. The idea that CNS—which is rated extremely biased and dubious in factual content—is a reliable source is just plain batshit.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is no taking government data under trump as a correct factor.

Do you remember the Bush-rovian days when Bush went to change the definition of manufacturing to include hamburger flippers. But dems were in congress so it was not allowed.

I would not put it past any of the Trumpaholic appointees to do the same when every branch of government was run by the Putin party.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The carpets in City Hall and City Hall East were ripped out due to a typhus outbreak in downtown Los Angeles, according to Council President Herb Wesson, who said a city employee possibly contracted the infectious disease while at work.

Noting that typhus is typically spread by fleas that have been infected by rats, cats and opossums, Wesson also wants city staff to report on the scope of vermin and pest control issues within the Civic Center complex, according to a newly filed motion.

Democrats running us down
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not just California. Anti-capitalism protesters in NY scared politicians into opposing Amazon's new HQ, sending 25,000 $150,000 Amazon jobs and tens of thousands of ancillary jobs such as restaurants, dry cleaners, Walmart clerks ... every kind of business people use every day ... elsewhere. The $3B in waivers NY granted to Amazon to entice their business was projected by independent audits to return $26B over 20 years, but these stupid little shit brainwashed protestors can't see past their own noses and their insane hatred of wealth, even when it harms Mom and Pop's pizzeria. Compounding that was the pols who would shoot their own mothers between the eyes to avoid negative publicity.

Fugging idiots.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I thought that Amazon just changed their business and investment strategy.

Who would have thought that it was a group of lowly protesters that ultimately ran this massive venture onto the rocks, especially given the wealth of tax incentives offered by the state of NY.

Simply amazing!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Oh, and I thought that Amazon just changed their business and investment strategy.

Who would have thought that it was a group of lowly protesters that ultimately ran this massive venture onto the rocks, especially given the wealth of tax incentives offered by the state of NY.

Simply amazing!

Your ignorance to the facts never ceases to amaze me.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Simply amazing!

Your ignorance to the facts never ceases to amaze me.

Small minded nitwits like AOC drove Amazon out of town...

https://variety.com/2019/digital/news/amazon-new-york-hq2-cancelled-1203139793/
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, didn't I say it was "simply amazing"? To think that Rep. Cortez blew everything up is beyond unbelievable. So fresh on the scene, yet she's reeking total havoc.

Then again, maybe it's only a testy right wing nightmare.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is California a great state or what!
We are spending billions for a bullet train that is going to connect two of the biggest forward thing, fastest growing, most desirable cities in this state, if not the entire world, Merced and Bakersfield!
No other state will be able to come close to being able to say that they were able to achieve something as awesome as this.
It will be the eighth wonder of the world!
People will be coming for all the corners of the world (because it's square), to ride on this futuristic wonder, connecting those two futuristic metropolitan international cities.
I can't wait!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 203, 204, 205  Next
Page 34 of 205

Jump to: