myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Who is Stormy Daniels?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE WOMAN WHO BROUGHT DOWN DJT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
real-human

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boy this shut the f out of rudy..... he was out there crying trump cohen were the real victims...

again getting payments from the russian guy, att, a drug maker and so on for accounting work and so on, what a laugh.

Trump attacks stop after Avenatti revelation

Quote:

Following Michael Avenatti's revelations of corporate payments to Michael Cohen for "access" to the Trump administration, Rudy Giuliani and other Trump officials have gone silent after weeks of trying to defend Cohen and Trump. Lawrence discusses the potential legal implications with Harry Litman, Tim O'Brien, and Jennifer Rodgers.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holly crap.....

now it turns out a lawyer for two other females accusing Schneiderman of sexual issues are now tied up into this. Their lawyer has asked the judge in this case not to release his clients names that were probably used to extort Schneiderman years ago.

listen to this one Trump was told about Schneiderman sexual misconduct many years ago when Schneiderman was suing trump for his tump university. Why did this attorney go to trumps people with this information??????????????????????????????????????????????????? vs going after getting rid of Schneiderman and going public? we know trump the outstanding human he is would not just let this ace in the hole go without using it. I say we can assume it was used to his benefit.

Did he use this to get a low settlement?

again we need an independent counsel with an unlimited budget that is not a Republican.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/cohen-case-folds-in-on-itself-with-unexpected-schneiderman-twist-1231579715902

http://time.com/5274743/eric-schneiderman-michael-cohen/

Michael Cohen Was Made Aware of Eric Schneiderman's Abuse Allegations Years Ago, Lawyer Says

Quote:
(NEW YORK) — A New York lawyer said he told President Donald Trump’s attorney, Michael Cohen, years ago that former New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman was abusing women.

Schneiderman, a frequent legal nemesis of the president, resigned this week after The New Yorker published the accounts of four women who said they were slapped and choked by the Democrat.

Attorney Peter Gleason said in a letter filed with a federal judge Friday that he was contacted “some years ago” by two women who claimed Schneiderman was “sexually inappropriate” with them.

Gleason said he advised the women not to report what happened to prosecutors. Instead, he said, he discussed the matter with the retired New York Post columnist Stephen Dunleavy.

According to Gleason, Dunleavy offered to talk about the issue with Trump, then not yet president.

Gleason said he then got a call from Michael Cohen, Trump’s lawyer, and “shared with him certain details” of Schneiderman’s “vile attacks” on the women.

Last edited by real-human on Sun May 13, 2018 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump posted on Twitter in 2013 that Schneiderman was worse than Weiner.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:

Hahaha, fools fantasy. More like she WENT DOWN OH DJT.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
yep and how did he know that, was that a slip of the tongue or a threat to him. again Trump the highest executive power of the land did not bring this to the usa public with the me toos. Why was he silent yet willing to make a little noise about it in 2013.

I can tell you why; extortion... we need an independent counsel of not a right winger with unlimited scope.

again trump is so ruthless why did he not end Schneiderman's career back then, only one reason... he was using it to his advantage...

real-human

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
wsurfer wrote:

Hahaha, fools fantasy. More like she WENT DOWN OH DJT.

trump is known to go to places to watch pee sessions of females with russians...... she pissed on him...

http://www.progressive-charlestown.com/2018/03/are-pee-tapes-real.htmlAre the “pee” tapes real?

Trump Partied With Russian Oligarchs at ‘Peeing Ladies’ Nightclub

https://www.nova-magazine.net/cnn-exclusive-video-donald-trump-watch-here/

Quote:
Former Miss Hungary Kata Sarka said in an interview that President Trump invited her back to his hotel room during the 2013 Miss Universe pageant, which was held in Moscow.

“We were in Russia at the final for the Miss Universe, and then a man surrounded by bodyguards approached me and grabbed my hand, drew me to himself and asked, ‘Who are you?’” she said, about the event which took place at an after-party for the pageant.

“He asked in English and I was so embarrassed, I will tell you shortly who he is, I was so embarrassed that I couldn’t say anything else but, ‘Hungary!’” Sarka said with a laugh.

Former Miss Hungary continued her story, recalling how the man invited her back to his hotel room. “And then he said, ‘And why are you here?’”

“And he gave me his business card with his private number and told me in which hotel and which room he is staying in. And his name is Donald Trump.”

In 2013, the president , 70, had been married to his third wife, Melania, for eight years. They already had son Barron, who was born in March 2006.

https://www.nova-magazine.net/former-miss-hungary-trump-invite-pee-party-moscow-hotel-room/

https://www.nova-magazine.net/cnn-exclusive-video-donald-trump-watch-here/

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks pretty serious Baja.....Boo!
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

But no one is worse than his Oscar Meyer Weiner!!!

NOT from Malibu, NOT a Guru!!!

Oh wait a new monicker, MalibuClueless!!!!

Comes with a Trump action future trying to screw Malibu Barbi !!!
real-human

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Looks pretty serious Baja.....Boo!

again maybe past your paygrade he was with Russians where the main event at the nightclub in Vegas was peeing ladies.....

sounds like your right wing kind of place...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 7 of 21

Jump to: