myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump and the Deep State
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When misogyny is not enough, go for racism. No worries, there will be silence or approval from gthe right wing enablers.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
This is who you put in the white house for 8 years. An American hating Muslim POS....

He was a solid B, in my book. Keep hating Matty, your heart attack is right around the corner.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
This is who you put in the white house for 8 years. An American hating Muslim POS....

He was a solid B, in my book. Keep hating Matty, your heart attack is right around the corner.

You have no problem with your hero hanging around with a loud and proud ANTI=SEMITE????????????????? your ancestor are looking down with shame and disbelief...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
When misogyny is not enough, go for racism. No worries, there will be silence or approval from gthe right wing enablers.

I post a picture of barry with the one of the most hateful and dangerous humans in US history and you call me a racist...you sick old liberal freak..

For eight years this photo was kept from the public, WONDER WHY$$$
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, your hate for Obama really doesn't make any sense at all, because it is all based on outright lies, or fabricated BS that never really happened. Why you get so bent and twisted up about him and his wife says a lot about you and your character. It's not good to be like that.

Now with Donald Trump, everyone with half a brain knows that he is a dishonest con man and an incessant liar. The guy even cheats on his beautiful wife. I could never trust such a despicable person. It's hard to believe that you can look the other way and ignore what is going on. That's why I have to question whether you have any sense of morality at all.

Last edited by swchandler on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

I post a picture of barry with the one of the most hateful and dangerous humans in US history and you call me a racist...you sick old liberal freak..

For eight years this photo was kept from the public, WONDER WHY$$$

You shouldn't be surprised about that, it's common knowledge that if mac doesn't agree with you or anyone, you or they, suffer from a societal bigoted mental disorder, unlike mac who is the quintessential perfect person who has no flaws whatsoever.
The thing is, anyone that has the same self aggrandizement that mac possesses, don't realize that people laugh at them behind their arrogant backs, and are never taken seriously. mac is a hoot in that respect.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, your hate for Obama really doesn't make any sense at all, because it is all based on outright lies, or fabricated BS that never really happened. Why you get so bent and twisted up about him and his wife says a lot about you and your character. It's not good to be like that.

Now with Donald Trump, everyone with half a brain knows that he is a dishonest con man and an incessant liar. The guy even cheats on his beautiful wife. I could never trust such a despicable person. It's hard to believe that you can look the other way and ignore what is going on. That's why I have to question whether you have any sense of morality at all.

Your ignorance is stunning. Lies?? or something you refuse to acknowledge.
How do you breath with your head up your ass?
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on mat-ty, telling me about all the stunning lies that President Obama has told the American people over the 8 years he was president. Please summarize it for all of us.

Believe me, it's nothing near as stunning as the bold and spurious lies that have been told by Donald Trump, both before and after the election. Unbelievably, thousands of documented lies being spewed in his first year as president alone. You can't make this kind of nonsense up in a rational world.

Then again, maybe you might want to ignore my challenge, because you have so little to offer.
LHDR

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on, swchandler.

I think mat-ty is fooling all of us with his act; well done.

The alternative, given that he is perfectly normal when it comes to other topics, like skiing, is just too mind-boggling, unless he really simply is an old-fashioned racist.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
Right on, swchandler.

I think mat-ty is fooling all of us with his act; well done.

The alternative, given that he is perfectly normal when it comes to other topics, like skiing, is just too mind-boggling, unless he really simply is an old-fashioned racist.

Or...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: