myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Goya Carrera 116

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NOVAAN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:56 pm    Post subject: Goya Carrera 116 Reply with quote

Anyone ride the 2017 or 2018 Carrera? Any input on this board would be helpful. Any durability issues...Thanks
ss59

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:32 am    Post subject: Re: Goya Carrera 116 Reply with quote

NOVAAN wrote:
Anyone ride the 2017 or 2018 Carrera? Any input on this board would be helpful. Any durability issues...Thanks

Not sailed a Carrera so not able to give a useful insight, however, I have sailed other recent Goya's and they have all been truly exceptional boards. I have had all Starboard in the past but will gradually now change to all Goya's.

All Goya's seem to suffer from soft paint, I am extremely gentle with my kit but still have managed to scuff the paint finish - only cosmetic, no damage to the structure at all - which has been true of every Goya I have seen!

Out of interest, I have never even seen a Carrera here, just lots of Volars with occasional Ones and Bolts and loads of customs (quads) in the waves
NOVAAN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply.. I'm like you about my boards and sails. Very careful with them. Cost to much not to...
jam-1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a Goya dealer, I have demo Bolts and Volars if you would like to try them out. Fun, fast, well balanced boards. Bigger Bolts are foil ready (reinforced deep tuttle box) if you see that in your future.
http://www.facebook.com/vansurfsports
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: