myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Muellers long history of incompetence and corruption.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6736

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
The above are not facts...just because some Beantown bum says they are.
Believe what you want, your weak and small mind depends on it.
Personally, as long as the stock market keeps going up, I don't have high hopes or confidence that the Dems will ever win anything. I'm used to it.

BTW- if the wave is a ripple, I would need a longboard, not a tiny 5' 6" ripper...You are one dumb dummy matty....



All facts, but with your juvenile response I know I struck a nerve.

Longboards? do people still ride those things. My everyday board is 137 x44cm...maybe 5lts.

Really?
Please prove them...provided you know what a fact is.
Yes, plenty of Longboards in the lineup...I have a couple squishy soft tops, but I still love my Chris Slick 9' 2"


https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/remember-the-irs-targeting-scandal-no-one-ever-got-punished-for-it

You really need to pay more attention....


More facts:

A new report on the IRS’s treatment of nonprofit groups indicates the agency subjected numerous liberal-leaning groups to extra scrutiny when they sought tax-exempt status, the latest wrinkle in a saga that has mostly focused on how conservative groups were treated.

While the audit released Thursday by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration doesn't discuss the political leanings of the additional groups it identified, the criteria used by the IRS to flag groups based on their names or policy positions included left-leaning organizations and causes like “ACORN Successors,” “Green Energy,” “Medical Marijuana,” and “Progressive.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/05/audit-irs-scrutiny-liberal-non-profits-243497

Here is one for you to ponder Matty:

“You can spend your whole life building a wall of facts between you and anything real.”

― Chuck Palahniuk

Seldom are things as one sided as you make them out to be. Your inability to see the big picture speaks volumes of your intellect, or more pointedly, your lack thereof.

Carry on...




You and boggs must have about the same IQ....read the FACTS DB...they confessed.

Nice try with the liberal groups BS.. When faced with conclusive evidence always try the diversion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7549
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Matty, you are taking dumb and gullible to a new level.. Please link me to the BS article you posted with absolutely no citations.. I know you have little to no schooling, but please cite the citation, or bibliography.
You are falling for an old trick which usually pulls in the most vulnerable, like yourself. The reason the liberal groups, like many African American groups which HAVE been targeted in the past, are relevant is that the IRS is always looking for red flags, and often ends up targeting groups for the wrong reason...its not uncommon. So the Rethugs wheel the IRS into a loaded Congress , and lead the witness, its great theater, which is the backdrop for another victim play...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 9496

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Donald Trump is so mistreated by the free press, and that's patently unfair because nobody really covers all the good things that he is doing. The free press should simply ignore all of Trump's lies and deceptions and look for ways to admire and stand behind him, like supporting his dedicated efforts tear down everything that President Obama did, right?

I could go on and on, but you get the picture. Trump wants to be loved and revered, and we should give him what he wants. Forget the fact that he is destroying America and our standing in the world, and just praise the guy because that's what his supporters want so badly.


Last edited by swchandler on Tue May 15, 2018 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7549
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely STUNNING revelation, I'm flabbergasted.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5732893/North-Korea-threatens-CANCEL-Trumps-nuclear-summit.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6736

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
OMG Matty, you are taking dumb and gullible to a new level.. Please link me to the BS article you posted with absolutely no citations.. I know you have little to no schooling, but please cite the citation, or bibliography.
You are falling for an old trick which usually pulls in the most vulnerable, like yourself. The reason the liberal groups, like many African American groups which HAVE been targeted in the past, are relevant is that the IRS is always looking for red flags, and often ends up targeting groups for the wrong reason...its not uncommon. So the Rethugs wheel the IRS into a loaded Congress , and lead the witness, its great theater, which is the backdrop for another victim play...


Washington examiner shithead, same article that you never read. And please stay with the I'm smarter than you theme, IT'S WORKING SO WELL FOR THE DUMMY-RATS. Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6736

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Oh, Donald Trump is so mistreated by the free press, and that's patently unfair because nobody really covers all the good things that he is doing. The free press should simply ignore all of Trump's lies and deceptions and look for ways to admire and stand behind him, like supporting his dedicated efforts tear down everything that President Obama did, right?

I could go on and on, but you get the picture. Trump wants to be loved and revered, and we should give him what he wants. Forget the fact that he is destroying America and our standing in the world, and just praise the guy because that's what his supporters want so badly.


He deserves plenty of bad press, that's why 52% of Foxes press is negative.
But he also deserves good press when things go well, which many thing have, but it is nowhere to be found and thankfully there are people who track these things. As usually you are wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 9496

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"But he also deserves good press when things go well, ..."


You're assuming that Donald Trump has done things worthy of positive acknowledgment and generous support. I guess a lot of that has to do with your outlook and expectations.

From my point of view, Trump has been willfully working to destroy our nation on so many different levels, and I'm damn glad that the free press is calling him out at every turn. Yet, what's really notable is the fact that a broad spectrum of well respected conservative voices in journalism are so fired up and outspoken in their criticism of Trump and his administration. It's encouraging that they have the determination and nerve to speak out about the nonsense that we have been seeing under Trump's "reign" so far.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 962

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
The above are not facts...just because some Beantown bum says they are.
Believe what you want, your weak and small mind depends on it.
Personally, as long as the stock market keeps going up, I don't have high hopes or confidence that the Dems will ever win anything. I'm used to it.

BTW- if the wave is a ripple, I would need a longboard, not a tiny 5' 6" ripper...You are one dumb dummy matty....



All facts, but with your juvenile response I know I struck a nerve.

Longboards? do people still ride those things. My everyday board is 137 x44cm...maybe 5lts.

Really?
Please prove them...provided you know what a fact is.
Yes, plenty of Longboards in the lineup...I have a couple squishy soft tops, but I still love my Chris Slick 9' 2"


https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/remember-the-irs-targeting-scandal-no-one-ever-got-punished-for-it

You really need to pay more attention....


More facts:

A new report on the IRS’s treatment of nonprofit groups indicates the agency subjected numerous liberal-leaning groups to extra scrutiny when they sought tax-exempt status, the latest wrinkle in a saga that has mostly focused on how conservative groups were treated.

While the audit released Thursday by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration doesn't discuss the political leanings of the additional groups it identified, the criteria used by the IRS to flag groups based on their names or policy positions included left-leaning organizations and causes like “ACORN Successors,” “Green Energy,” “Medical Marijuana,” and “Progressive.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/05/audit-irs-scrutiny-liberal-non-profits-243497

Here is one for you to ponder Matty:

“You can spend your whole life building a wall of facts between you and anything real.”

― Chuck Palahniuk

Seldom are things as one sided as you make them out to be. Your inability to see the big picture speaks volumes of your intellect, or more pointedly, your lack thereof.

Carry on...




You and boggs must have about the same IQ....read the FACTS DB...they confessed.

Nice try with the liberal groups BS.. When faced with conclusive evidence always try the diversion


The take away is that the IRS targeted both liberal and conservative groups. The difference is, the liberal groups did not being suit. If you and Boggs are the only 2 people in the same room, you're not the smartest guy in the room Matty. Not by a long shot.

Here are some more facts for ya...How do ya like dem apples?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A federal judge dealt President Donald Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort a major blow on Tuesday by refusing to dismiss criminal charges brought by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, after Manafort claimed that Mueller's probe has run amok and should be reined in.

In a sharp rebuke of those claims, Judge Amy Berman Jackson of U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia ruled that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had followed all the Justice Department's rules when he hired Mueller and Mueller's case against Manafort is not overly broad or improper.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-refuses-dismiss-ex-trump-campaign-aide-manaforts-212808979.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 11056
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

add to the IRS so called targeting, the only group/company that was denied the 502 status ever was a liberal group.
_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 11056
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what will right wingers do to make sure they control the supreme court and federal judges... no ends... just like the cheif il-legitimate president they will lie and cheat.


https://www.msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/fbi-investigating-apparent-plot-to-smear-robert-mueller-1357652547712

FBI investigating apparent plot to smear Robert Mueller


Quote:
An attempt to smear Robert Mueller has been handed over to the FBI for investigation. This comes as Mueller's investigation reportedly is zeroing in on Roger Stone. Ashley Parker, Mimi Rocah, & Frank Figliuzzi discuss.


https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/exclusive-woman-approached-in-plot-to-frame-mueller-speaks-out-1357349443606?v=railb&cid=eml_mda_20181031

Exclusive: Woman approached in plot to frame Mueller speaks out

Quote:
The FBI is investigating a plot by a Republican-linked operative trying to frame Special Counsel Mueller with made-up allegations of harassment or sexual misconduct. Law Professor Jennifer Taub, who says she was targeted as part of the alleged effort to smear Mueller, tells Ari Melber she “found it really creepy” and doesn’t know Mueller “at all." Taub says she alerted the Special Counsel’s office and that she “assumed” she was “not the only one being contacted."

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group