myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Pardon me
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
Na, I just like ones that are actually funny. She's almost as annoying as you.
Norm MacDonald and Dennis Miller are more my cup of tea.

ya dennis miller talkes like a low class right winger for sure an idle of yours.

miller time... you moron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXCMq3gERE0

Hey moron, you obviously love that garbage mouth Michelle Wolf, so you're one to talk. Talk about low class, I don't think I've ever seen a comedian bomb so bad. She was as poorly received and appreciated as you are here.

Oh ya, idle? I idle around 650 rpm.

shows it was not a liberal media as I have been saying... I certinly would not have hired her, but 95% of it was spectacular specially the trump jokes. and again his isiot rape enabling press secretary deserved ever second of it, as noted she before this would not stand for one single award, what a spiteful twit, and she has defended trump who calls females deplorable names even on her watch and has defended it and always says oh it was a joke. Those were not jokes and she defended it and even said to the effect get a sense of humor. she is much more pathetic than was show. she is an enabler of the hate that is spewed to so many by the rapist whore il-ligitimate president. Till she does not defent his racist and hate, well she deserves a heck of a lot more. watch the trevor clip i posted.

Considering that your grandfather screwed his way around the planet and abandoned his families (plural), and your father wrote a book to honor this low life garbage in you lineage, it's easy to understand why you would condone that horrible comic making comments about a woman's appearance, and other inappropriate remarks made about other women. She is inline with your behaviour of taking pervy pictures of your young female guests while trying to tan. Dirty old pervert Dean stalking the young girls in the background. What a horror to stay at your bunker it must be. Oh ya, and time to paint the backside of your perv palace, it's looking a little run down.

I see you a candian flunkie are attacking american VETs as usual.... did you serve? my father and grandfather volunteered for service. Yep my father a VET , a PhD in physics, also writer degree in journalism does not have a problem with writing about politically in-correct issues. Yep my grandfather was not in my fathers life because he enjoyed the military life too much as well as chasing females at the same time. And yes my grandfather really loved the military culture/comradery. (you should love that part comrade... )

I have heard from you that you were watching children on a hidden camera in her bedroom..... Being as demented as you are that probably gave you pleasure....

Now your family were called Nazis by the Canadian neighbors, little did they know they were sent here by the KGB to be spys/Nazis trolls among us and your apparently second generation of putin spy/troll. Thats what my take on it is. as evidenced in your perfect trolling attacks on america started before the russian troll MO was outed, with their exact areas of attack, racism, white man is real victim, on and on. using same divisive stratagy...

even stalking an american liberal which I accused you of doing before you slipped and released personal info that could only be acquired by stalking, you and others on this forum lied and said it would never be done... and gee I profiled you correctly from the get go, "McVeigh wanna be is you" who stalks and releases personal information over political debate. ... No Canadian would do such as I know so many Canadians and other than you they are outstanding people.... IE again the Canadian neighbors calling you nazis and we know the time your family came from communist germany that the KGB was sending spies all over the world especially usa and near usa.

Now as I have invited you before give me your passport number, and all information, license plate and name so I can have a suit filed against you you coward, lets let the courts settle if you have stalked me and so on. come on chicken... let me have my day in court... which could give me plenty of money to get some expensive equipment to pain the back of one of my buildings. Now wouldn't that just be poetic...

I bet you got the shiiiit kicked out of you as a kid because you were such a big mouth loser. I would like to do it with the legal system in the Mexican court system... chicken shiiite...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:

I see you a candian flunkie are attacking american VETs as usual.... did you serve? my father and grandfather volunteered for service. Yep my father a VET , a PhD in physics, also writer degree in journalism does not have a problem with writing about politically in-correct issues. Yep my grandfather was not in my fathers life because he enjoyed the military life too much as well as chasing females at the same time. And yes my grandfather really loved the military culture/comradery. (you should love that part comrade... )

Your grandfather loved traveling the world killing people. Aren't you the one always saying the military is some evil right wing organization? Sounds like you're the one with the hate on for the military, retard.

I have heard from you that you were watching children on a hidden camera in her bedroom..... Being as demented as you are that probably gave you pleasure....

Absolutely moron, I put a twisted perv like what's exists in your lineage behind bars you totally stupid F. Read it again since you are so incredibly stupid. I had to go to court twice to testify against him and what I saw on my camera. It was so satisfying, and time consuming, but I'd do it again in a heart beat.
https://www.durhamregion.com/news-story/3465885-oshawa-man-secretly-recorded-stepdaughter-police-say/

Now your family were called Nazis by the Canadian neighbors, little did they know they were sent here by the KGB to be spys/Nazis trolls among us and your apparently second generation of putin spy/troll. Thats what my take on it is. as evidenced in your perfect trolling attacks on america started before the russian troll MO was outed, with their exact areas of attack, racism, white man is real victim, on and on. using same divisive stratagy...

That's right, our neighbours were bigoted a-holes just like you. They hated and were jealous that a hardworking blue collar worker could succeed without the degrees they had attained, but were getting them nowhere because it required hard work.

even stalking an american liberal which I accused you of doing before you slipped and released personal info that could only be acquired by stalking, you and others on this forum lied and said it would never be done... and gee I profiled you correctly from the get go, "McVeigh wanna be is you" who stalks and releases personal information over political debate. ... No Canadian would do such as I know so many Canadians and other than you they are outstanding people.... IE again the Canadian neighbors calling you nazis and we know the time your family came from communist germany that the KGB was sending spies all over the world especially usa and near usa.

Again, you're a bigoted idiot just like our neighbors were. I would have loved to have seen their faces when the house my father built ended up on the cover of the Toronto Star's homes section. It made your bunker look like a S-hole.

Now as I have invited you before give me your passport number, and all information, license plate and name so I can have a suit filed against you you coward, lets let the courts settle if you have stalked me and so on. come on chicken... let me have my day in court... which could give me plenty of money to get some expensive equipment to pain the back of one of my buildings. Now wouldn't that just be poetic...

Who would give a demented twit like you their information.

I bet you got the shiiiit kicked out of you as a kid because you were such a big mouth loser. I would like to do it with the legal system in the Mexican court system... chicken shiiite...

Is that what you did when you were a kid, kicked the shiiiiit out of other kids? I didn't, I was a later bloomer, and was quiet and shy in school. All the dicks who would bother me in school are way smaller than me after I shot up, and I'm sure I could have kicked their asses then and now if I wanted to. All the jocks and popular kids all turned into fat assed losers after school when they didn't figure out that life requires hared work to succeed.

Last edited by KGB-NP on Wed May 02, 2018 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

Is that what you did when you were a kid, kicked the shiiiiit out of other kids? I didn't, I was a later bloomer, and was quiet and shy in school. All the dicks who would bother me in school are way smaller than me after I shot up, and I'm sure I could have kicked their asses then and now if I wanted to. All the jocks and popular kids all turned into fat assed losers after school when they didn't figure out that life requires hared work to succeed.

I knew I profiled you correctly, mcveigh...

Nope, you moron I was a geek/nerd also. again I was president of the chess club... a state champ in chess, as well as captain of the wrestling and football team. basically a straight a student except for english daaaa. my friends were nerds and the athletes. I am friends with both to this day.

When I was in sports I did not have to take gym class, so after football and wrestling, I had to take the PE classes for a month or so when I no longer was in track senior year. Within the first week of being there the kids like you druggies, losers, loners were kind of being rude to the nerds because who was there to defend them. I saw one of the druggies go after a nerd and went and took him on right away. He was about 6 foot 3 and about 220 lbs, me just finished wrestling at 145lbs. He went down so fast it was eventless. He was so pissed off he and about 10 of his whimps came after me after school. That's what they needed to go after me... hahaha Then I just put it this way to him and his friends, he said he did not lose, I said if you did not lose why are you here. I just used my intellect to defuse it. And told him I was not going to fight here at school because he the druggie had nothing to lose because he was a loser. Where i would lose going to college. It did not matter if he got suspended because he was going nowhere. after grade school we were friends. And that is where he ended up in construction pounding nails and he is good at it. We are friends to this day. I wish he would have been on our football team, he was large enough to have put us to the state finals, we had one position on the team where the player just was not big enough in size but certainly was in spirit. He regrets it too, talked to him about much later.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

I knew I profiled you correctly, mcveigh...

Nope, you moron I was a geek/nerd also. again I was president of the chess club... a state champ in chess, as well as captain of the wrestling and football team. basically a straight a student except for english daaaa. my friends were nerds and the athletes. I am friends with both to this day.

When I was in sports I did not have to take gym class, so after football and wrestling, I had to take the PE classes for a month or so when I no longer was in track senior year. Within the first week of being there the kids like you druggies, losers, loners were kind of being rude to the nerds because who was there to defend them. I saw one of the druggies go after a nerd and went and took him on right away. He was about 6 foot 3 and about 220 lbs, me just finished wrestling at 145lbs. He went down so fast it was eventless. He was so pissed off he and about 10 of his whimps came after me after school. That's what they needed to go after me... hahaha Then I just put it this way to him and his friends, he said he did not lose, I said if you did not lose why are you here. I just used my intellect to defuse it. And told him I was not going to fight here at school because he the druggie had nothing to lose because he was a loser. Where i would lose going to college. It did not matter if he got suspended because he was going nowhere. after grade school we were friends. And that is where he ended up in construction pounding nails and he is good at it. We are friends to this day. I wish he would have been on our football team, he was large enough to have put us to the state finals, we had one position on the team where the player just was not big enough in size but certainly was in spirit. He regrets it too, talked to him about much later.

ZZZZZZZZZZ, almost done in the office for the day....time to go sail. Get that back side of your dump painted, will ya?
jp5

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"again I was president of the chess club... a state champ in chess, as well as captain of the wrestling and football team. basically a straight a student except for english daaaa. my friends were nerds and the athletes."

WOW Dean! That is so impressive. A regular American success story! So tell us how you went from an accomplished young man to becoming the lovable loser you are today? I am going to take a wild guess and say you will blame someone other than yourself. Crying or Very sad
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
"again I was president of the chess club... a state champ in chess, as well as captain of the wrestling and football team. basically a straight a student except for english daaaa. my friends were nerds and the athletes."

WOW Dean! That is so impressive. A regular American success story! So tell us how you went from an accomplished young man to becoming the lovable loser you are today? I am going to take a wild guess and say you will blame someone other than yourself. Crying or Very sad

Captain of the football team?????? please!!!! was that Madden 2002 or 2003?
real-human

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:

ya and those teams were undefeated in conference, not losers like you. By the way your right wing hero Denny Hastert longest serving right wing speaker of the house the "coach" I believe his only losses were to the teams I was on. When I was a freshman his team was a legend, in my fist meet against them me a freshman wrestling sophomore in what we call a triple duel. Well I pinned all three opponents. It was probably the most memorable moment in my wrestling career he came up to me after the meet to congratulate me. As I was the only one in the triple duel to have 3 pins. Again he was a god of wrestling, the only coach in Illinois to that time to have a wrestler that was something like elite of all American. Coach never lost conference till about two or three years later to my team, he was voted Illinois coach of the year as well as running the Illinois wrestling.

Ya in football we were an undefeated regular season team. I think the first one in our school's history, but later the school had many more undefeated football teams. Demonstrating our coaches were remarkable.

looser hahahaha
you want to make a 2 million dollar bet....
ya that was just in my youth, since then gee VP of engineering, sold several patents, gee one for over a million dollars. Have many patents, have many national and international awards for my pateneted art from some of the largest trade shows in the world.

So what you right wing losers got... hahahaha trust fund is as good as you got...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Bundy
real-human

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Al Bundy

Nazi poster troll, Charles Manson clone...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Bundy most of your patents are on crap, or deferred landfill as I like to call it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 4 of 13

Jump to: