myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Pardon me
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Al Bundy most of your patents are on crap, or deferred landfill as I like to call it.

too funny,,, nazi poster thinks he knows what he is talking about....
ya licensed and sold some for a million and the moron gradeschool flunkie things he knows more....

others voted for them to win major awards... all patents are expired and hence no more sales revenue. But have a new one filed...

ya will not make me much money I agree on maybe 100k a year in a few years . But can help the poor tremendously right now and in the future for pennies.

Where John wayne gacy-Nazi Poster has um all in the foundations.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing there Al Bundy, and those marketing videos are horrendous too. Hint, don’t do your own videos. You come across as such a moron.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Sure thing there Al Bundy, and those marketing videos are horrendous too. Hint, don’t do your own videos. You come across as such a moron.

awe my little stalker John wayne Gacy...

BTW as I said I bet you got your brains bashed in in grade school is why you are so stupid. Again attacking a hearing impaired person speech patterns is like trump picking on the reporter with disabilities. As I have said you are a trump... carbon copy..

And yes it terrifies me to talk in public, yes I know my mouth does not move like others because of the disability. But you know what you piece of human trash it does not stop me from trying.

Go rape and beat on your wife as you love to do donald.

make my day get me the information and we can see what happens in court. you little donald coward...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

BTW as I said I bet you got your brains bashed in in grade school is why you are so stupid. Again attacking a hearing impaired person speech patterns is like trump picking on the reporter with disabilities. As I have said you are a trump... carbon copy..

And yes it terrifies me to talk in public, yes I know my mouth does not move like others because of the disability. But you know what you piece of human trash it does not stop me from trying.

make my day get me the information and we can see what happens in court. you little donald coward...

I never said anything about your hearing impairment. I said you come off as such a moron. No one on this forum can hear you talking, but you still come off as a moron on here too.....just like your crappy marketing efforts. Poor victim Dean, does your shoulder ever get sore from patting yourself on the back?
real-human

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

I never said anything about your hearing impairment. I said you come off as such a moron. No one on this forum can hear you talking, but you still come off as a moron on here too.....just like your crappy marketing efforts. Poor victim Dean, does your shoulder ever get sore from patting yourself on the back?

you really are such a dumb twit. Hearing issues... If you have hearing issues from birth, in general, you can or will have speech issues. Again moron if you do not hear all frequencies you can not speak with all frequencies. I know was past you low-level education.

Just to show how stupid you are in so called analysis of my videos/websites, my little stalker... You have no idea what the market i was aiming for, because you are just so stupid. Ya, you did not hear from me for a week because I was at a trade show. You moron a company I met at the show last week that wants to license one of my new technologies what has been in business since the 1920's loved my website and presentation, one of the partners was not at the trade show and that is what he evaluated to make his decision. Ya it is another one that should provide a million dollars over time you, stupid friggin idiot. If you would like to put up a 2 million in assets that what I have just said is true or not, I am game.... put your putrid mouth where your money is, you hateful trump clone....

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as we see trump is telegraphing his willingness to pardon those under investigation. he claimed scuttors, and bloggos, and de-nutsos, marthas were partisan witch hunts....

I say a grand jury indicted all of them and then they were convicted or admitted to guilt. Maybe their sentences were long in bloggos case.

He claims his russia is a witch hunt.. so he is telling his boys not to tell the truth just get convicted and he has them covered.

we need dems to push this as a ballot initiative... who is tough on crime...
as I said well to me a president and if impeached vice president should not be able to pardon anyone they personally knew or anyone that illegally acted to their benefit. and further needs to be a ballot initiative to this and they can not pardon anyone from their same party for 9 years.

https://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/rosenberg-trump-s-controversial-pardons-fit-a-certain-pattern-1245702723543

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump says he can kill anyone vs firing them and he can pardon himself...

he is mentally ill.

he claims he is above the law and no boundary to what he can do.

His legal opinion from his two hack lawyers was from these two idiots with no constitutional experience.

http://www.msnbc.com/kasie-dc/watch/steve-schmidt-trump-lawyers-memo-disturbing-asserts-he-is-a-king-1247434819979

Steve Schmidt: Trump lawyers’ memo “disturbing,” asserts he is “a king”

Quote:
After the New York Times released a memo written by President Trump’s lawyers outlining broad powers they say the president has over the justice system, the panel on “Kasie DC” discusses the broader implications, with Republican strategist Steve Schmidt calling it “the singularly most disturbing thing ever articulated by an agent of the President of the United States.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Dowd
Quote:
John Maguire Dowd (born February 11, 1941) is an American lawyer, former attorney for the United States Department of Justice, and former Marine Corps JAG. Dowd was employed by several law firms in the Washington, D.C. area for his expertise defending clients involved in white-collar crimes. He took the main role in several investigations with Major League Baseball in the 1980s and 1990s. The most notable being the Dowd Report in 1989, which resulted in Pete Rose being banned from baseball for life.

From June 2017 to March 2018, Dowd was a legal advisor to President Donald Trump. On March 22, 2018, Dowd resigned as Trump's lead counsel in the special counsel investigation into Russian election interference and possible ties to Trump associates.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Sekulow
Quote:
Jay Alan Sekulow /ˈsɛkjəˌloʊ/ (born June 10, 1956) is an American attorney who serves as Chief Counsel at the American Center for Law & Justice (ACLJ). He also hosts a talk show that airs on radio and television. Sekulow is a frequent guest commentator on the Christian Broadcasting Network and the Fox News Channel. A self-described Messianic Jew, Sekulow built a legal and media empire over a thirty-year period by representing conservative, religious, anti-abortion groups.[1]

Sekulow is on President Donald Trump's personal legal team, which is advising the president in connection with the investigation into possible collusion between members of Trump's 2016 campaign and the Russian government.[2]

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/giuliani-s-bizarre-new-argument-against-a-trump-mueller-interview-1248139843744

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-pardon-strategy-would-have-to-include-russians-to-end-probe-1248257091732?v=b

Trump pardon strategy would have to include Russians to end probe

Quote:
Rachel Maddow explains why if Donald Trump wanted to pardon his way out of the Mueller investigation by pardoning all of his family, friends, and colleagues, the Russian indictments would still keep everyone on the hook, so Trump would have to pardon the Russians too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT-vH8nJASo

Reporter Surprises Sarah Sanders & calls her out for Iying

Quote:
White House Press Secretary Sarah 'Huckabee' Sanders Held a press briefing today 6/4/2018. where she answer questions on Trump's tweets about pardoning himself and calling Robert Mueller's Special Councel Unconstitutional, in which his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani said if Trump

Last edited by real-human on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pardon me is the only time you will ever hear this guy saying he is sorry or apologizing, it just does not happen.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-judicial-analyst-rips-024350517.html

Fox News Judicial Analyst Rips Trump's Lawyers: 'A Disgrace,' 'Harmful,' 'Sophomoric'

Quote:
Fox News’ senior judicial analyst tore into President Donald Trump’s legal team on Monday, declaring that the group of attorneys advising the president is “not serving him well.”

Former Judge Andrew Napolitano discussed the weekend news that The New York Times obtained copies of a confidential memo Trump’s legal team sent to special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation in January. The memo was in response to Mueller’s team asking the president to sit down and answer questions regarding allegations he obstructed justice.

Related Searches
Donald Trump NewsTrump On Fox & FriendsFox News TrumpTrump Judicial Nominees
“I think that the letter was a disgrace and harmful,” Napolitano said. “I don’t know how it got out. I don’t know why the White House would have leaked it as has been suggested because it shows really a sophomoric view of the law.”

The judge said the lawyers cited the wrong statute and they interpreted the wrong opinion when attempting to defend the president against allegations of obstruction of justice. He also criticized Rudy Giuliani, who he said has been causing chaos since he joined the president’s legal team weeks ago.

“It is difficult for me to criticize them because I know them all personally ... but they are not serving him well when they needlessly show their cards, when they make arguments like he can [pardon] himself,” Napolitano continued. “Why even raise that?”

wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-judicial-analyst-rips-024350517.html

Fox News Judicial Analyst Rips Trump's Lawyers: 'A Disgrace,' 'Harmful,' 'Sophomoric'

Quote:
Fox News’ senior judicial analyst tore into President Donald Trump’s legal team on Monday, declaring that the group of attorneys advising the president is “not serving him well.”

Former Judge Andrew Napolitano discussed the weekend news that The New York Times obtained copies of a confidential memo Trump’s legal team sent to special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation in January. The memo was in response to Mueller’s team asking the president to sit down and answer questions regarding allegations he obstructed justice.

Related Searches
Donald Trump NewsTrump On Fox & FriendsFox News TrumpTrump Judicial Nominees
“I think that the letter was a disgrace and harmful,” Napolitano said. “I don’t know how it got out. I don’t know why the White House would have leaked it as has been suggested because it shows really a sophomoric view of the law.”

The judge said the lawyers cited the wrong statute and they interpreted the wrong opinion when attempting to defend the president against allegations of obstruction of justice. He also criticized Rudy Giuliani, who he said has been causing chaos since he joined the president’s legal team weeks ago.

“It is difficult for me to criticize them because I know them all personally ... but they are not serving him well when they needlessly show their cards, when they make arguments like he can [pardon] himself,” Napolitano continued. “Why even raise that?”

Pardon or not he is losing millions by the month!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 5 of 13

Jump to: