myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Pardon me
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7728

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Good one


wow who knew you would support a right wing rapist... that is just deplorable posting...


Who? Michelle?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 8837
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Good one


wow who knew you would support a right wing rapist... that is just deplorable posting...


Who? Michelle?


your wife is named michelle? and you are saying your wife is a rapist? are you making false accusations on someone else, here you professed to be some type of religious in name only deplorable...

from the picture, you posted it was the convicted rapist hero of the right wing Bill Cosby. and you posting in support of his rapes and harming his victims.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7728

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, she's not dumbshit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4682

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Good one


wow who knew you would support a right wing rapist... that is just deplorable posting...


Who? Michelle?


your wife is named michelle? and you are saying your wife is a rapist? are you making false accusations on someone else, here you professed to be some type of religious in name only deplorable...

from the picture, you posted it was the convicted rapist hero of the right wing Bill Cosby. and you posting in support of his rapes and harming his victims.



Dude get help....you're a fucking moron!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 5074
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's tried to get help, but he keeps getting turned down as a lost cause.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 8837
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
No, she's not dumbshit


is she a rapist supporter like you?

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 8837
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you think the media will point this out about the right wing fake victim...




https://youtu.be/243wWj9haKQ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2611

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
Na, I just like ones that are actually funny. She's almost as annoying as you.
Norm MacDonald and Dennis Miller are more my cup of tea.


ya dennis miller talkes like a low class right winger for sure an idle of yours.

miller time... you moron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXCMq3gERE0


Hey moron, you obviously love that garbage mouth Michelle Wolf, so you're one to talk. Talk about low class, I don't think I've ever seen a comedian bomb so bad. She was as poorly received and appreciated as you are here.

Oh ya, idle? I idle around 650 rpm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 8837
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
Na, I just like ones that are actually funny. She's almost as annoying as you.
Norm MacDonald and Dennis Miller are more my cup of tea.


ya dennis miller talkes like a low class right winger for sure an idle of yours.

miller time... you moron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXCMq3gERE0


Hey moron, you obviously love that garbage mouth Michelle Wolf, so you're one to talk. Talk about low class, I don't think I've ever seen a comedian bomb so bad. She was as poorly received and appreciated as you are here.

Oh ya, idle? I idle around 650 rpm.


shows it was not a liberal media as I have been saying... I certinly would not have hired her, but 95% of it was spectacular specially the trump jokes. and again his isiot rape enabling press secretary deserved ever second of it, as noted she before this would not stand for one single award, what a spiteful twit, and she has defended trump who calls females deplorable names even on her watch and has defended it and always says oh it was a joke. Those were not jokes and she defended it and even said to the effect get a sense of humor. she is much more pathetic than was show. she is an enabler of the hate that is spewed to so many by the rapist whore il-ligitimate president. Till she does not defent his racist and hate, well she deserves a heck of a lot more. watch the trevor clip i posted.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2611

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
Na, I just like ones that are actually funny. She's almost as annoying as you.
Norm MacDonald and Dennis Miller are more my cup of tea.


ya dennis miller talkes like a low class right winger for sure an idle of yours.

miller time... you moron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXCMq3gERE0


Hey moron, you obviously love that garbage mouth Michelle Wolf, so you're one to talk. Talk about low class, I don't think I've ever seen a comedian bomb so bad. She was as poorly received and appreciated as you are here.

Oh ya, idle? I idle around 650 rpm.


shows it was not a liberal media as I have been saying... I certinly would not have hired her, but 95% of it was spectacular specially the trump jokes. and again his isiot rape enabling press secretary deserved ever second of it, as noted she before this would not stand for one single award, what a spiteful twit, and she has defended trump who calls females deplorable names even on her watch and has defended it and always says oh it was a joke. Those were not jokes and she defended it and even said to the effect get a sense of humor. she is much more pathetic than was show. she is an enabler of the hate that is spewed to so many by the rapist whore il-ligitimate president. Till she does not defent his racist and hate, well she deserves a heck of a lot more. watch the trevor clip i posted.


Considering that your grandfather screwed his way around the planet and abandoned his families (plural), and your father wrote a book to honor this low life garbage in your lineage, it's easy to understand why you would condone that horrible comic making comments about a woman's appearance, and other inappropriate remarks made about other women. She is inline with your behaviour of taking pervy pictures of your young female guests while trying to tan. Dirty old pervert Dean stalking the young girls in the background. What a horror to stay at your bunker it must be. Oh ya, and time to paint the backside of your perv palace, it's looking a little run down.


Last edited by KGB-NP on Wed May 02, 2018 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group