myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Do.Not.Mess.With.RR.Property
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bendover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isobars written "Of course my behavior -- i.e. calling things as I see them -- offends some people. Tango Sierra; life's not about trying to appease everyone. People whose goal is to be liked by everyone are doomed to failure, because that's not possible" . .

but because "People have told me that an iW lurker has been accusing me at Gorge launch sites of saying such horrible things in this thread that he hates my guts (and worse). " you post against IWlurker? "Tango Sierra; life's not about trying to appease everyone." but you?

Isobars written "I made the choice, have discussed it here many times, and am not interested in changing it, to say and type what I believe (as politely as the situation warrants, often WAY MORE so). That's why I can defend, often even prove outright, everything I've ever posted on any forum (and why I quickly admit and correct the handful of honest errors I've caught or been notified of). How many of us can honestly say that? But trying to state everything in a manner that pleases everyone? See my first paragraph above. I offend half the country (and probably 90% of this group) simply because I lean right of center, and I'm sure as hell not going to compromise my integrity or abandon my carefully chosen core beliefs to change that. "

you can def3nd and even proof anything you have ever posted about what you belief. proof your belief. We believe the earths flat, and we can proof we belief it.

like you're belief of tbis thread "Yes, I drove past a No Trespassing sign; it was the only way to retrieve my gear. But I never got near any tracks, so no one was in any danger from the 10 mph trains a hundred feet away  "  when " drove down the good dirt road along the shoreline, " to 'the swell-pounded riprap well east of Arlington."

and the belief of the picture where trespasing sign dirt road along shor3line to east of arlington is right next to train traks?

uuuuu.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  984.01 KB
 Viewed:  24306 Time(s)

uuuuu.jpeg

U2U2U2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Tango Sierra .. Tough Shi8?

http://www.k4fins.com/fins.html
http://4boards.co.uk/
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.

Anyone who wants to debate the definition of "near" -- in a legal OR safety/liability sense -- with Bentover is welcome to do so ... hopefully in another thread where it has at least SOME relevance. It's been fully explained in this thread already.
Bendover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 questions were rhetorical questions. how is't not exactly obvious?? yes you d8d answer already

""calling things as I see them -- offends some people. Tango Sierra; life's not about trying to appease everyone. People whose goal is to be liked by everyone are doomed to failure, " isobars written . and you're offened and dont like that "iW lurker" got offended and dont like you.

who has big list of people who offend you and you dont like so "killfile"?

" never got near any tracks " isobars written and then ask definiti9n of near .. is9bars written " a hundred feet away ' and "calling as seen' picture right near and lot less.

forbthe not needed answer you getting ready with, "HINT" trains move on traks. "10 mph" when you there, or alwyas?

isobars written ' the only way to retrieve my gear" picutre "calling as seen " walk on shoreline?

isobars clever with our name, just like do with daviddk and philodog and, but isobars offended with DUDEBROMAN and OES cause iw forum a "family place"?

any seen who swear in posts more thsn isobars?

"HINT" isobars written. hint all written here questions rhetorical to.
U2U2U2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendover wrote:
2 questions were rhetorical questions. how is't not exactly obvious?? yes you d8d answer already

""calling things as I see them -- offends some people. Tango Sierra; life's not about trying to appease everyone. People whose goal is to be liked by everyone are doomed to failure, " isobars written . and you're offened and dont like that "iW lurker" got offended and dont like you.

who has big list of people who offend you and you dont like so "killfile"?

" never got near any tracks " isobars written and then ask definiti9n of near .. is9bars written " a hundred feet away ' and "calling as seen' picture right near and lot less.

forbthe not needed answer you getting ready with, "HINT" trains move on traks. "10 mph" when you there, or alwyas?

isobars written ' the only way to retrieve my gear" picutre "calling as seen " walk on shoreline?

isobars clever with our name, just like do with daviddk and philodog and, but isobars offended with DUDEBROMAN and OES cause iw forum a "family place"?

any seen who swear in posts more thsn isobars?

"HINT" isobars written. hint all written here questions rhetorical to.

I suppose I could be accused of adding fuel to the fire here,
But Bendover you have missed that ISO has a kill list.

isobars

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

U2U2U2 wrote:
ISO has a kill list.

The term is "killfile"; Google it. The vast majority of online forums offer the service, but iW has chosen not to. Your deliberate or accidental implication that it means anything more than that is unconscionable.

Feeding internet trolls (Google that) is almost as egregious.

Do you not realize that Bendover is just another identity of this Brucie (may he R.I.P.) copycat?

And what does he -- or now you -- contribute to the topic of this thread?
U2U2U2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
U2U2U2 wrote:
ISO has a kill list.

The term is "killfile"; Google it. The vast majority of online forums offer the service, but iW has chosen not to. Your deliberate or accidental implication that it means anything more than that is unconscionable.

Feeding internet trolls (Google that) is almost as egregious.

Do you not realize that Bendover is just another identity of this Brucie (may he R.I.P.) copycat?

And what does he -- or now you -- contribute to the topic of this thread?

NO
Dont care , other forum have, go there then.
Trolls, LOL
No

Contribute to : You changed the topic to a personal vendata here ::
I make the rules , but I dont follow them.LOL

QUOTE :
People have told me that an iW lurker has been accusing me at Gorge launch sites of saying such horrible things in this thread that he hates my guts (and worse). Gee, whiz, Roger … how about letting me in on what I posted that was so outrageous? I read the whole thread again very carefully and have no clue what you’re talking about.

NO one here wants your response in this forum, so how about a PM or a face-to-face conversation about it, rather than unexplained backstabbing?

OTOH, Roger was reportedly aghast that my post could generate TWENTY SEVEN REPLIES (there were 35, and he apparently doesn’t know that some threads get many thousands). He also reportedly called it a "rescue thread", despite its title to the contrary and my posts in it emphasizing its purpose. Those imply he may not join us here very often and may not have read the whole thread, and may explain his puzzling reactions, so he may not see this invitation. So if he rants to any of you about it, please ask him to take his complaints to the source rather than dumping his (misplaced?) ire on the public.

Bendover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We, Bendover (how you know we "he"?) has only ever used isobars own written, Never callez  names?  First to hope to help isobars seen the point. Opinion on that: we idiot: lost cause.

now, just our 'my mission to help anyone " isobars written, all see exactly obvios to us contradictions.

like isobars written "  That's why I can defend, often even prove outright, everything I've ever posted on any forum (and why I quickly admit and correct the handful of honest errors I've caught or been notified of). How many of us can honestly say that?" and all isobars written about gett8ng personal attacks not to argument. . and isobars respond to "calling as seen" picture by attacking person and

example obvious for last time. spare us more of us..

isobars written: "Tip: there's no partial credit for distorting what I've actually said."

Isobars written "" "Yes, I drove past a No Trespassing sign; it was the only way to retrieve my gear. But I never got near any tracks, so no one was in any danger from the 10 mph trains a hundred feet away  "  when " drove down the good dirt road along the shoreline, " to 'the swell-pounded riprap well east of Arlington." 

and picture does not or does show error?

isobars written respond ""debate the definition of "near" -- in a legal OR safety/liability sense"" and attack question posters. Isobars written to debate in anther thread where "has at least SOME relevance." isobqrs in this thread written "I got more than the rational justice I suggested in my opening post: the county DA phoned me today to assure me that he was dismissing the entire event.' how not relevant? wiggle on hook. what did county DA be told about defintion of near to "calling as seen" (and "only way to retreve gear")? Bendover, we only post isobars own words and picuture of location?

if any response, we knkw we idiots. response to topic?? we know for ever topic is lost cause. . but know evry one knows. everyone be carefull..
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote:
I never got near any tracks, so no one was in any danger from the 10 mph trains a hundred feet away.

Google Earth’s Ruler function shows the nearest track at 76 feet away from me, the one in use 136 feet away. Both tracks and the trackside shoulder you wrongfully imply I was on were on a hillside way above me, as well, a fact concealed by your two-dimensional bird's-eye view. Thus that comment and the following one were even more accurate than I thought:
I wrote:
Any train that hits someone on the road I was on is already >75 feet off the tracks, and has bigger alligators than whether I'm going to sue for injuries.
I.e., it’s already plunging into the Columbia River.

The overriding interpretation and legal opinion in this matter are those of the AG, who not only supported mine but carried them much farther than I asked, expected, or hoped. Better yet, my experience directly aided in the next gear retrieval along that increasingly common lost gear graveyard.

The rest of your recent posts are too deliberately (you're not fooling any adults, Sybil) garbled to make any sense, so we can't even tell whether they're relevant to the topic.
donmcd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Do.Not.Mess.With.RR.Property Reply with quote

I have to say that I am with Iso on this. We all need to be able to break a rule or responsibly disregard a warning sign or broken stop light in the interest of a better cause which Mike has eloquently expressed. I would have done the same as Mike and the DA has dropped charges and all is good. This subject should now be closed and Sailors should support each other and show some love for each other in pursuing our passion and trying to do the right thing. I am a rule of law citizen and exceptions to law are up to the government for special occasions such as Mike's case. One love.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: