myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Airhead Diversity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Come on mat-ty, it was an opinion piece. It's not unusual to allow an airhead voice from one party or another to have a shot in the arena. I know the Washington Post provides a number of highly questionable folks the opportunity to voice their opinion. Surely, the WSJ must open that door too.

Regarding Fox News, nothing of any real importance is coming from those folks. Like I said earlier, I'm looking for more, and I expect responsible journalism that has a credible depth in the facts. 24/7 cable news isn't offering that, particularly coming from the tools at Fox News.

SW your opinion of FOX is beyond ignorant. I know you hate them because they offer an alternative to the liberal media, but without them we would all be as clueless as your typical liberal.

FOX broke the news of Obamas lie to the American people and Congress about giving Iran access to 5.7 billion dollars to sweeten the nuke deal.
The main stream liberal media has all but ignored the story. This was a two year investigation that just wrapped up and there should be hell to pay.

Perfect example of why FOX is so important. The fact is you hate FOX because they do a great job of exposing what a pack of complete DBs liberal are.

"Oh wwwhhaaaa the main stream liberal media is so mean to my lil Trumpster and is all lovey dovey with that Obama..."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-senate-report-says-obama-officials-gave-iran-access-to-u-s-financial-system/

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/390922-gop-senate-report-says-obama-officials-gave-iran-access-to-us

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/obama-secretly-gave-iran-access-to-us-financial-markets-senate-report

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/06/politics/iran-united-states-bank-exchange-republicans-report/index.html

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama-admin-granted-iran-secret-license-access-us/story?id=55689587

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/6/17433770/obama-iran-senate-ap-sanctions-republicans

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/06/06/iran-nuclear-deal-obama-team-iran-senate-republicans/677506002/

https://www.theblaze.com/video/bombshell-senate-report-reveals-obama-secretly-gave-iran-access-to-us-financial-markets

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/obama-administration-secretly-helped-iran-skirt-financial-sanctions/

Question DB. Do you think the main stream media would have reported this if Fox had not broke the story? Let me answer for you, as little as humanly possible.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Come on mat-ty, it was an opinion piece. It's not unusual to allow an airhead voice from one party or another to have a shot in the arena. I know the Washington Post provides a number of highly questionable folks the opportunity to voice their opinion. Surely, the WSJ must open that door too.

Regarding Fox News, nothing of any real importance is coming from those folks. Like I said earlier, I'm looking for more, and I expect responsible journalism that has a credible depth in the facts. 24/7 cable news isn't offering that, particularly coming from the tools at Fox News.

SW your opinion of FOX is beyond ignorant. I know you hate them because they offer an alternative to the liberal media, but without them we would all be as clueless as your typical liberal.

FOX broke the news of Obamas lie to the American people and Congress about giving Iran access to 5.7 billion dollars to sweeten the nuke deal.
The main stream liberal media has all but ignored the story. This was a two year investigation that just wrapped up and there should be hell to pay.

Perfect example of why FOX is so important. The fact is you hate FOX because they do a great job of exposing what a pack of complete DBs liberal are.

Matty elides the conclusion in the articles in real news sources: "Issuing the license was not illegal."

Something Fox news or Jones would never tell him.

The source is from a congressional committee made up of dems and republicans after a two year investigation dipshit.

If this was Bush or Trump it would be wall to wall coverage and you know that's true.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Matty elides the conclusion in the articles in real news sources: "Issuing the license was not illegal."

Something Fox news or Jones would never tell him.

The source is from a congressional committee made up of dems and republicans after a two year investigation dipshit.

If this was Bush or Trump it would be wall to wall coverage and you know that's true.

lets see that it was a bi-partisan release... you idiot the right wing control committees and what is published without dem approval.... are you that stupid to how america works....

For instance, the right wing released trump did not collude with the russians. They did not even allow the dems to bring in their requested witnesses... No dems signed onto their released lies you airhead-moron.

Last edited by real-human on Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, have I ever said that I hated Fox News? No, I haven't. I just don't waste my time watching Fox News. Like I said earlier, I'm looking for more, and I expect a more honest and less biased reporting of the news.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get back on your Bowflex...This is a non-story , especially considering we are bringing a brutal despot to the table in Singapore....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Get back on your Bowflex...This is a non-story , especially considering we are bringing a brutal despot to the table in Singapore....

Non-story? I hope you are not talking about the Iranian scam by dog-pile and Kerry......
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, have I ever said that I hated Fox News? No, I haven't. I just don't waste my time watching Fox News. Like I said earlier, I'm looking for more, and I expect a more honest and less biased reporting of the news.

That's fine, but they do get things right, and have some of the best in the business. 50/50 coverage on Trump. They have no problem criticizing him. But unlike the rest they do not ignore the positive things.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Non-story? I hope you are not talking about the Iranian scam by dog-pile and Kerry......

Here's the story: pay attention please. Trump's leadership style is do everything his way, with little compromise or inputs.. So, he decided to scrap everything Obama, including Iran Deal... So, now that we are going it alone, and reverting to sanctions and tough talk, it certainly helps to distort, and criticize the previous administrations efforts...

Matty, if you are pissed about the way Iran skirted sanctions, you should be enraged about the ZTE deal tRump signed to help forge a photo op with Kim the Killer...

Last edited by boggsman1 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

That what even russia china germany, on and on agreed to. That Iran deal, but trump knows better than all in the world because he went to trump university. you are a friggen airhead...

was it just Isreal and SA against the deal?

mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Here's the story: pay attention please. Trump's leadership style is do everything his way, with little compromise or inputs.. So, he decided to scrap everything Obama, including Iran Deal... So, now that we are going it alone, and reverting to sanctions and tough talk, it certainly helps to distort, and criticize the previous administrations efforts...

Matty, if you are pissed about the way Iran skirted sanctions, you should be enraged about the ZTE deal tRump signed to help forge a photo op with Kim the Killer...

You are the spin-master. Let me know when Trump dumps off pallets of cash in the middle of the night , flat out lies about the deal , and goes around congress to make a backroom deal to the tune of 5.7 billion dollars.

You're a piece of work.

Trump lies about crowd sizes...Dog-pile lies about 5.7 billion and the safety of the world.

From ABC report

But the license was something that Obama officials had previously ruled out entirely. Then-Treasury Secretary Jack Lew testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in July 2015 that Iran "will continue to be denied access to the [U.S.] financial and commercial market" under the nuclear deal, formally known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, or JCPOA.

In September 2015, Adam Szubin, Obama's Under Secretary of the Treasury for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, said in a speech, "Iran will not be able to open bank accounts with U.S. banks, nor will Iran be able to access the U.S. banking sector, even for that momentary transaction to, what we call, dollarize a foreign payment" – the very move Treasury granted Iran.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: