myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Airhead Diversity
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:33 pm    Post subject: Airhead Diversity Reply with quote

Think before you fly. Another dumbing down in the name of diversity. I guess that's more important than airline safety to some.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-airport-control-tower-is-no-place-for-racial-redress-1528240025
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, you need to subscribe to the WSJ to read their articles. Why don't you paste the article up so that non-subscribers can read it?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, you need to subscribe to the WSJ to read their articles. Why don't you paste the article up so that non-subscribers can read it?

Funny thing, It let me read it the first time I opened it, but not now.

try this

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/obama-faa-diversity-over-safety/
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that like cutting their pay and benifits so less qualified people want to work there? Like reagan did?
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many airline deaths under obama? and then were the result of air traffic controllers.???? or is this just hate speech by the right wing haters and racists.

Wow did I nail that one reagan attacks and fires air traffic controllers and a huge upswing in airline deaths....

Under Obama whatever he did continued the downwards deaths setting all time record lows. Note Clintons time in office stopped the death increased to a ramp year by year getting better.

so your racist hypothesis has no data to support your racism.

https://aviation-safety.net/graphics/infographics/Fatal-Accidents-Per-Year-1946-2017.jpg

seriously i beat the piss out of your right wing victim writers in a nao-second, and you can not refute what I post time and time again, why do you post your racist hate? again i know it is too late for your right wingers to develop thinking skills but when a no-body blogger here takes a nanosecond of proper critical thought, doesn't it waken you how stupid your racist hate sources are.

techno900

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja said:
Quote:
seriously i beat the piss out of your right wing victim writers in a nao-second, and you can not refute what I post time and time again,

But what you posted has nothing to do with the subject, which is the change in hiring practices, designed to increase the number of minorities as air traffic controllers.

Pay attention.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
baja said:
Quote:
seriously i beat the piss out of your right wing victim writers in a nao-second, and you can not refute what I post time and time again,

But what you posted has nothing to do with the subject, which is the change in hiring practices, designed to increase the number of minorities as air traffic controllers.

Pay attention.

Unbelievable that anyone could support this foolishness
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, thanks for the link.

Regarding the opinion piece, it was clearly biased in the wrong direction, and it offered little in the way of facts. Tucker Carlson? You've got to be kidding me. Frankly, I'm looking for more. Believe me, I'm not missing anything meaningful on Fox News.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
baja said:
Quote:

Pay attention.

you and malibu barfie are idiots.... read the opening part.... well maybe you two should go find a 6th grader to read it to you and explain it....

again somehow the idiot who wrote that said because we hired via Obama mandate other than the so called victim class white men the skys are less safe you friggen morons..... and that doing so has made the skys less safe. well morons the skys are safer from what Obama instituted. show us a fact a metric that supports his racist and your racist following.

man I tell ya that you three could not understand this is so telling how stupid the right wing is as I showed.

your link
Quote:
Of all the jobs in America, it’s tough to think of one where quality matters more than keeping the country’s crowded airways running safely.

But thanks to rules implemented by the Obama administration, when it comes to air traffic controllers, the skin color of the candidate applying for the job might matter more than the quality of his work.

And that could be putting the flying public in danger.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, thanks for the link.

Regarding the opinion piece, it was clearly biased in the wrong direction, and it offered little in the way of facts. Tucker Carlson? You've got to be kidding me. Frankly, I'm looking for more. Believe me, I'm not missing anything meaningful on Fox News.

Believe it or not SW, Fox does get many stories right. Do your own reseach if you want. The Wall Street journal seems to think it's a big concern, do you trust them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: