myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Airhead Diversity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minutiae son , minutiae .....Were you enraged, calling for Bush/Reagan's head in 1983, when the administration circumvented Congress, did a hostage deal with Iran , then took proceeds they received for arms sales, and supported the Contras, a rebel group secretly funded by the CIA? Which happened to be previously run by the VP? No, didn't think so , so please shelve your fake outrage today.. Go hit the skiers edge and let me know when you're ready for KT next January....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Minutiae son , minutiae .....Were you enraged, calling for Bush/Reagan's head in 1983, when the administration circumvented Congress, did a hostage deal with Iran , then took proceeds they received for arms sales, and supported the Contras, a rebel group secretly funded by the CIA? Which happened to be previously run by the VP? No, didn't think so , so please shelve your fake outrage today.. Go hit the skiers edge and let me know when you're ready for KT next January....

If I remember correctly Reagan got a whole lot of heat and bad press for that....true or false???

nice try!!
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Come on mat-ty, it was an opinion piece. It's not unusual to allow an airhead voice from one party or another to have a shot in the arena. I know the Washington Post provides a number of highly questionable folks the opportunity to voice their opinion. Surely, the WSJ must open that door too.

Regarding Fox News, nothing of any real importance is coming from those folks. Like I said earlier, I'm looking for more, and I expect responsible journalism that has a credible depth in the facts. 24/7 cable news isn't offering that, particularly coming from the tools at Fox News.

SW your opinion of FOX is beyond ignorant. I know you hate them because they offer an alternative to the liberal media, but without them we would all be as clueless as your typical liberal.

FOX broke the news of Obamas lie to the American people and Congress about giving Iran access to 5.7 billion dollars to sweeten the nuke deal.
The main stream liberal media has all but ignored the story. This was a two year investigation that just wrapped up and there should be hell to pay.

Perfect example of why FOX is so important. The fact is you hate FOX because they do a great job of exposing what a pack of complete DBs liberal are.

"Oh wwwhhaaaa the main stream liberal media is so mean to my lil Trumpster and is all lovey dovey with that Obama..."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-senate-report-says-obama-officials-gave-iran-access-to-u-s-financial-system/

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/390922-gop-senate-report-says-obama-officials-gave-iran-access-to-us

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/obama-secretly-gave-iran-access-to-us-financial-markets-senate-report

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/06/politics/iran-united-states-bank-exchange-republicans-report/index.html

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama-admin-granted-iran-secret-license-access-us/story?id=55689587

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/6/17433770/obama-iran-senate-ap-sanctions-republicans

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/06/06/iran-nuclear-deal-obama-team-iran-senate-republicans/677506002/

https://www.theblaze.com/video/bombshell-senate-report-reveals-obama-secretly-gave-iran-access-to-us-financial-markets

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/obama-administration-secretly-helped-iran-skirt-financial-sanctions/

Question DB. Do you think the main stream media would have reported this if Fox had not broke the story? Let me answer for you, as little as humanly possible.

From your other thread:

"Time to lock up lying sack of shit Obama.....5.7 BILLION.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/the-editors/senate-report-shows-obama-administration-lied-about-iran"

You did not cite Fux "news". Where is your proof that Fux "news" broke the story? It was a release of a Senate report that triggered news coverage, not investigative journalism.

Looking forward to you proving that Fux broke the story.

Cue more insults...3, 2, 1...
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

If I remember correctly Reagan got a whole lot of heat and bad press for that....true or false???

nice try!!

Were you enraged, calling for Bush/Reagan's head in 1983? Nice deflection!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

nice try!!

His administration threw dozens of people under the bus, ruined many lives...
You're missing the point. again... shocking. You only reason you care about the Iran situation is because it was Obama. Just be honest with yourself, its a lot easier and healthier.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

nice try!!

Were you enraged, calling for Bush/Reagan's head in 1983? Nice deflection!!

I was kid shithead, and why are we talking about Reagan?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

nice try!!

You're missing the point. again... shocking. You only reason you care about the Iran situation is because it was Obama. Just be honest with yourself, its a lot easier and healthier.

Boggs you really are a typical liberal, keep defending the most corrupt president we have ever had. Is it because your a liberal or a pussy(unable criticize a black man)???

Grow a pair dude, you really expose yourself as a mindless liberal when you defend such reprehensible behavior.

It was such a bad deal it would never have passed congress, and that's without them even knowing about this 5.7 billion dollar bonus..
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

nice try!!

Boggs you really are a typical liberal, keep defending the most corrupt president we have ever had. Is it because your a liberal or a pussy(unable criticize a black man)???

Grow a pair dude, you really expose yourself as a mindless liberal when you defend such reprehensible behavior.

It was such a bad deal it would never have passed congress, and that's without them even knowing about this 5.7 billion dollar bonus..

Reading comprehension Mat-ty, it's a valuable skill. Are you claiming Iran got their $5.7 bil converted to dollars by the Obama admin.? You did say Iran got a "bonus". What was the bonus?

WASHINGTON (AP) — After striking an elusive nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration found itself in a quandary in early 2016: Iran had been promised access to its long-frozen overseas reserves, including $5.7 billion stuck in an Omani bank.

To spend it, Iran wanted to convert the money into U.S. dollars and then euros, but top U.S. officials had repeatedly promised Congress that Iran would never gain access to America’s financial system.

Those assurances notwithstanding, the Obama administration secretly issued a license to let Iran sidestep U.S. sanctions for the brief moment required to convert the funds through an American bank, an investigation by Senate Republicans released Wednesday showed. The plan failed when two U.S. banks refused to participate.

According to the report, Iran is believed to have found other ways to access its money, possibly by exchanging it in smaller quantities through another currency.

https://apnews.com/27e8179cf10140dca7eb86b3488f01e2

I predict another round of insults when Mat-ty realizes he is wrong yet again...or perhaps one of his patented goal post moves to deflect the fact that he is wrong...3, 2, 1...Go!
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seldom unsure of himself, occasionally correct.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

nice try!!

Reading comprehension Mat-ty, it's a valuable skill. Are you claiming Iran got their $5.7 bil converted to dollars by the Obama admin.? You did say Iran got a "bonus". What was the bonus?

WASHINGTON (AP) — After striking an elusive nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration found itself in a quandary in early 2016: Iran had been promised access to its long-frozen overseas reserves, including $5.7 billion stuck in an Omani bank.

To spend it, Iran wanted to convert the money into U.S. dollars and then euros, but top U.S. officials had repeatedly promised Congress that Iran would never gain access to America’s financial system.

Those assurances notwithstanding, the Obama administration secretly issued a license to let Iran sidestep U.S. sanctions for the brief moment required to convert the funds through an American bank, an investigation by Senate Republicans released Wednesday showed. The plan failed when two U.S. banks refused to participate.

According to the report, Iran is believed to have found other ways to access its money, possibly by exchanging it in smaller quantities through another currency.

https://apnews.com/27e8179cf10140dca7eb86b3488f01e2

I predict another round of insults when Mat-ty realizes he is wrong yet again...or perhaps one of his patented goal post moves to deflect the fact that he is wrong...3, 2, 1...Go!

We were told a bold face lie and you douche bags want to spin it to something else. Liberal morons too immature to admit to the facts.

Thankfully the two banks were not willing to do the dirty work for dog-pile and horse-face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: