myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Happy 4th of July
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
swchandler wrote:
NP, thanks for your candor. Sometimes folks outside of our borders have the best view.

ditto...
I'll be in the Gorge for the next 10 days, and the nicest people there are the Canucks from BC... Canada is a great country, I love the people, and the culture...

Of course their nice they share a border with the richest, most generous country on Earth, not the third world hell hole we do.

Nice people , nice country but their opinion on US politics is form those with NO SKIN IN THE GAME.....in other words USELESS.

I love Canada so much I bought a new quiver of Ocean Rodeo kites, my favorite brand from Vancover.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
swchandler wrote:
NP, thanks for your candor. Sometimes folks outside of our borders have the best view.

ditto...
I'll be in the Gorge for the next 10 days, and the nicest people there are the Canucks from BC... Canada is a great country, I love the people, and the culture...

Of course their nice they share a border with the richest, most generous country on Earth, not the third world hell hole we do.

Nice people , nice country but their opinion on US politics is form those with NO SKIN IN THE GAME.....in other words USELESS.

I love Canada so much I bought a new quiver of Ocean Rodeo kites, my favorite brand from Vancover.

I actually love that "third world Hell Hole", maybe more than Canada. Nicest people on Earth, INCREDIBLE Windsurf/Surf destinations.
Matty, you should leave South Boston once in a while, there's a big beautiful world out there...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
swchandler wrote:

ditto...

I actually love that "third world Hell Hole", maybe more than Canada. Nicest people on Earth, INCREDIBLE Windsurf/Surf destinations.
Matty, you should leave South Boston once in a while, there's a big beautiful world out there...

Mexico is one of the most dangerous places on Earth nitwit, El-Salvador and Guatemala are even worse. Are you really that naïve or ill-informed???/

South Boston is high rent district dipshit, and is one of the fastest growing urban areas in the country. You and Mac obviously know little about Boston.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been there a dozen times, NEVER felt it was dangerous. Stop living in fear with you head up Trumps arse..

BTW- I know plenty about Boston...Sister went to Tufts, and two best friends are from Hingham and Duxbury..another lives in Carlisle.. Used to spend two weeks on MV every Summer.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I've been there a dozen times, NEVER felt it was dangerous. Stop living in fear with you head up Trumps arse..

BTW- I know plenty about Boston...Sister went to Tufts, and two best friends are from Hingham and Duxbury..another lives in Carlisle.. Used to spend two weeks on MV every Summer.

Boggs, I love Mexico so much that I married one. But, she's smart enough to know that it's the most violent country on earth. She won't go there. Very corrupt also.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its crazy corrupt, I know... My experience is quite jaded though.
Tulum
San Carlos/La Ventana /Baja
Sayulita

not exactly violent places, but Tulum has had a lot of cartel activity, they have been moving in....
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone notice that the violence is triggered by selling drugs to Americans? Angry Americans?

The drug industry is the third largest segment of the world economy. We spend many billions (some estimates are $500 billion) on punishment and interdiction--and only stop a minor part of the trade. https://sensiseeds.com/en/blog/global-economy-depends-illegal-drug-money-part-free-markets-financial-regulations-money-laundering/

If only the hard right could count, they would worry about something that matters instead of scapegoating immigrants. Not gonna happen with Wetty.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, did you point out that one of Trudeau’s flaws is that he’s a trustfunder? I agree, he’s actually a pretty dumb one at that, and he’s pretty manipulative and unethical too. Sounds like Trumps kind of guy.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually,

Canada shares something in common with the US. We both share a long border with a country to the south that is more violent.

Safest Countries (of 160)

Canada 8
US 55
Mexico 109
Russia 147
N Korea 151

Apparently, Trumps style of leader doesn't provide security for his citizens.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
Actually,

Canada shares something in common with the US. We both share a long border with a country to the south that is more violent.

Safest Countries (of 160)

Canada 8
US 55
Mexico 109
Russia 147
N Korea 151

Apparently, Trumps style of leader doesn't provide security for his citizens.

And yet even more aimless dems want to eliminate the force that goes after ms13, child traffickers, and foreign drug dealers w/in our borders, a force known as I.C.E.
Great plan!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: