myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Happy 4th of July
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Actually,

Canada shares something in common with the US. We both share a long border with a country to the south that is more violent.

Safest Countries (of 160)

Canada 8
US 55
Mexico 109
Russia 147
N Korea 151

Apparently, Trumps style of leader doesn't provide security for his citizens.

And yet even more aimless dems want to eliminate the force that goes after ms13, child traffickers, and foreign drug dealers w/in our borders, a force known as I.C.E.
Great plan!

Because they have been SO successful in keeping drugs off our streets?
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Actually,

Canada shares something in common with the US. We both share a long border with a country to the south that is more violent.

Safest Countries (of 160)

Canada 8
US 55
Mexico 109
Russia 147
N Korea 151

Apparently, Trumps style of leader doesn't provide security for his citizens.

And yet even more aimless dems want to eliminate the force that goes after ms13, child traffickers, and foreign drug dealers w/in our borders, a force known as I.C.E.
Great plan!

Fake story. Most of us are not convinced that ICE is superior to traditional law enforcement organizations, or focuses their attention on these tasks rather than meaningless harassment of asylum seekers that ignores due process.

Don't confuse NW with facts.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who said "superior"?
All I'm referring to is the elimination of a law enforcement organization.
Great plan,,,,,,,, not.

Also many libs are also considering getting rid of the bail system. What is it with liberals wanting to reduce crime control? That's what all this amounts to.
Great plans w/o the consideration of the outcomes,,,,,,,,,,, insane.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it when Conservatives reference Central American gangs by name....NW, are you also concerned with the Nortenos? or are you just anti-MS 13? Maybe because the big guy is?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Who said "superior"?
All I'm referring to is the elimination of a law enforcement organization.
Great plan,,,,,,,, not.

Also many libs are also considering getting rid of the bail system. What is it with liberals wanting to reduce crime control? That's what all this amounts to.
Great plans w/o the consideration of the outcomes,,,,,,,,,,, insane.

Let them keep yakking....it's a losing argument and will keep Republicans in control.

Immigration has surpassed the economy as voters number one concern.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Matty, did you point out that one of Trudeau’s flaws is that he’s a trustfunder? I agree, he’s actually a pretty dumb one at that, and he’s pretty manipulative and unethical too. Sounds like Trumps kind of guy.

I love Canada dude, beautiful, clean, country. All I am saying is you don't have the same issues as the US.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crime Boggsy crime, that includes all gangs, cayotes, and child traffickers.

And how many times are you going to use that fake pic of Trump? I though it was only Dean that posts the same thing on multiple threads or more than once in one day.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I've been there a dozen times, NEVER felt it was dangerous. Stop living in fear with you head up Trumps arse..

BTW- I know plenty about Boston...Sister went to Tufts, and two best friends are from Hingham and Duxbury..another lives in Carlisle.. Used to spend two weeks on MV every Summer.

FYI...South Boston has completely changed in the last 15 years. The days of whitey and drunken Irish hooligans are long gone. Housing is now high end and crazy expensive and the building boom along the waterfront is insane, Its like a second city is springing up from the ocean...

Kited in Pleasure bay(SB) this morning, very cool spot that gets great wind, and I will be heading back tonight to see Peter Framton/Steve Miller on the waterfront.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Frampton still alive?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
I've been there a dozen times, NEVER felt it was dangerous. Stop living in fear with you head up Trumps arse..

BTW- I know plenty about Boston...Sister went to Tufts, and two best friends are from Hingham and Duxbury..another lives in Carlisle.. Used to spend two weeks on MV every Summer.

Boggs, I love Mexico so much that I married one. But, she's smart enough to know that it's the most violent country on earth. She won't go there. Very corrupt also.

I thought you said her parents illegally entered the USA and she was born in the USA. and now the entire family hates immigrants and Mexico? So her being born in the USA does not make her a Mexican you idiot.... .

As far as violence against americans in this region of Mexico , well the cartel has yet to ever kill an american in baja sur... And this has to have the highest per capita americans of any state in mexico. You are intellectually so stupid it amazes me you can even eat.

so moron as far as safety, no american has ever been killed by the cartel in baja sur, that makes every city in America about 1 million times more dangerous for americans than going to baja sur. you moron.

trust fund kids are so friggen stupid in general.

Last edited by real-human on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: