myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Kavanaugh should be disbarred for lying under oath
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I presume that you clowns' "news" networks are all over today's public admission by her lawyer that Blasey Ford's accusation of Kavanaugh was just politics, with not only no support but denials of her story by the very people she named as witnesses. Ford's reward? Free notoriety, a fat endowment, sympathy from the abortion activists, RvW support, and a slur on Trump and Kavanaugh.

But will that lawyer be disbarred? SUURRRE!
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
May I presume that you clowns' "news" networks are all over today's public admission by her lawyer that Blasey Ford's accusation of Kavanaugh was just politics, with not only no support but denials of her story by the very people she named as witnesses. Ford's reward? Free notoriety, a fat endowment, sympathy from the abortion activists, RvW support, and a slur on Trump and Kavanaugh.

But will that lawyer be disbarred? SUURRRE!

LINKS TO THAT, THAT WILL BE THE DAY!!!

But more important is his lies about not only his knowledge of a placement of a spy into the DNC. And the receipt of confidential information and materials of the DNC. These materials were in his possession which he lied about them...

He lied about this issue to congress claiming to the effect he had no knowledge about it, but it has been found he did. This is perjury of the highest order. He was aware of a theft a felony crime and was a participant in the materials and he obstructed justice in lying about his knowledge about it. This was when he was in the Bush whitehouse.

The republicans would not release this information of his testimony so when they were in charge. Now we will get these materials that can be used for impeachment.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lock him up, lock him up...

gee another angle of perjury the sexual deviant guy ultra right winger ...

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/14/1885543/-NYT-uncovers-new-allegation-against-Brett-Kavanaugh-that-the-FBI-ignored?utm_campaign=trending

NYT uncovers new allegation against Brett Kavanaugh that the FBI ignored

Quote:
We also uncovered a previously unreported story about Mr. Kavanaugh in his freshman year that echoes Ms. Ramirez’s allegation. A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

Mr. Kavanaugh did not speak to us because we could not agree on terms for an interview. But he has denied Dr. Ford’s and Ms. Ramirez’s allegations, and declined to answer our questions about Mr. Stier’s account.

That seems, uh, significant.

Apparently, the FBI disagreed.

Oh, and then there’s this:

Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.

Hmm. It’s almost as if Republicans didn’t want to get to the bottom of these allegations at all.

But don’t get mad. Don

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/14/1885546/-Judge-Rapey-belongs-in-jail-for-perjury?utm_campaign=trending

Judge Rapey belongs in jail for perjury!!

potaroo
Community (This content is not subject to review by Daily Kos staff prior to publication.)
Saturday September 14, 2019 · 7:16 PM MPDT

JailKavanaugh
Quote:
As noted in another diary, the big news is that there is a lot more evidence of Judge Rapey (you know his name) waving his penis in front of women. Just to remind you — he denied this forcefully under oath. THAT IS PERJURY!!! With all the new witnesses, it is a slam-dunk case to convict him of a FELONY.

I just checked and the statute of limitations is 5 years. I hope some of the candidates will pledge to pursue this, if elected president after taking over the Justice Department with a new Attorney Journal.

I will fully support the first candidate to take this step. It was ridiculous the way he denied obvious things in his history. We can’t have judges who commit perjury!!

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemmings will fall for anything.

“Editors’ Note: An earlier version of this article, which was adapted from a forthcoming book, did not include one element of the book’s account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident. That information has been added to the article.”

The update came only after The Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway, who reviewed an advance copy of the book, first flagged the article’s omission on Twitter — prompting other commentators to press the issue.

The Kavanaugh railroad is the most politically clarifying event in my life, and it is why, as the New York Times seems intent on reminding us, I will crawl over broken glass to vote for a guy I don't particularly like next year.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
The Kavanaugh railroad is the most politically clarifying event in my life, and it is why, as the New York Times seems intent on reminding us, I will crawl over broken glass to vote for a guy I don't particularly like next year.

I agree. And sadly, my first encounter with people who participate in or condone that general kind of behavior on a frequent basis was in rec.windsurfing. It's worse in this forum, and we've seen it ruin the lives of innocent victims from D.C. to Podunk.

The only person on the Democratic slate I'd let into my home or vote into some obscure public office is Joe Biden, and he seems to be losing his mind, literally. OTOH, every one of the other donkey party slate (and beyond, in several cases) IS insane, as demonstrated by the completely asinine policies they espouse.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Lemmings will fall for anything.

“Editors’ Note: An earlier version of this article, which was adapted from a forthcoming book, did not include one element of the book’s account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident. That information has been added to the article.”

The update came only after The Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway, who reviewed an advance copy of the book, first flagged the article’s omission on Twitter — prompting other commentators to press the issue.

Idiot she is embarrased by it and does not want to remember or ever talk about it. Look at the potential "stain" on her life that is. Just as it is reported that victims of incest do not as a majority come forward. I know you white male rape supporters would never care.

But you have a huge problem, ther is at least one witness that brought it forth to the FBI and he is a very well respected lawyer. hahahahah you back your rapists... you love your sexual molesters and rapists and pediophiles in your party and protect them.

Oh ya, Kavanaugh had no problem with asking, no demanding impeachment for clintons consensual legal affair. Even writing questions for a private civil suite which he had no part of to entrap Clinton. again Clinton did not lie, they had defined sexual relations for the purpose of the lawsuit as as penetration. And the lawsuit was not over this it was she claimed she was denighded promotions, which she did get promotions. again this was a personal matter that Kavanaugh demanded impeachment for.

Kavanaugh's lies are directly to a branch of government under oath which directly gave him a position on the highest court for a lifetime appointment to uphold laws which he lied to get.

again Kavanaugh also has issues with dealing with a right wing mole he knew about in the DNC to steal documents which he was a recipient of. That is a criminal act, but the statute of limitations was expired but he lied under oath about it. The rugnants would not release those testimonies to the dems for official action, they are now being released in official capacity.

right wingers on this forum support rapists pediophiles sexual molesters. you love pussy grabbers....

nw30

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean will suck up any fake story with his giant plastic straw. If it's a story that he loves, it's a story that will fall apart.

All very predictable, and not because it's true, even fake political bombs are still bombs. To what end, intimidation and nothing else, not just for BK, but also for any future nomination to fill a future vacancy.
This stuff gets incredibility old.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Dean will suck up any fake story with his giant plastic straw. If it's a story that he loves, it's a story that will fall apart.

All very predictable, and not because it's true, even fake political bombs are still bombs. To what end, intimidation and nothing else, not just for BK, but also for any future nomination to fill a future vacancy.
This stuff gets incredibility old.

Scumbags, The NYTabloid has lost all credibility by publishing a hit piece on BK and leaving out exculpatory evidence ......pure scum....The Grey lady is now just an old angry liberal twat..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alert the shareholders: NW and Matty will not be reading the Sunday NYTimes this week!!!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Alert the shareholders: NW and Matty will not be reading the Sunday NYTimes this week!!!

Well now. That wasn't the point, as I'm sure you're aware. The point is that Americans are being force fed false and misleading news. And almost every major network is complicit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: