myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
emolument lawsuit against Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
I disagree, Strzok wasn't that good at it, it was his arrogance and bragging to Page that was his undoing, otherwise he would have gotten away with it.
Same with Comey, he wasn't that good at it also, in fact he was terrible, you give them too much credit.
Blasting the intelligence community isn't the problem, weaponizing it against a domestic political opponent is, no surer way to bring down our country.

So in-bed with Trump’s cover-up attempts. This is the third firing that Trump has engineered to try to stop an investigation that is getting close. Now I get it that NW will turn back-flips defend Trump; he will do anything to avoid discussions of the tapes where he uses the n-word, or the overwhelming evidence that he is using the government as a cash register.

The disciplinary recommendation was for Strozk to be demoted and suspended for 60 days. It’s called a Skelly hearing—and I’m willing to bet that’s the punishment that is upheld when the court case on the firing runs its course. In case you haven’t noticed, Trump loses a lot of court cases.

Mueller did the right thing, he immediately took Strozk off the case. NW and Trump wouldn’t recognize the right thing if it bit them on the ass.

Last edited by mac on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you imagine the anti obama talk arounf the FBI military and so on.... If they were all fired....

Rember the general that attacked Clinton when he was just in office. He was giving a major speech to his men, he only got a slap on the hand.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok Fired Over Anti-Trump Text Messages
Quote:

FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok, who was taken off special counsel Robert Mueller’s team after Justice Department investigators discovered his texts disparaging President Donald Trump, has been fired from the bureau despite the recommendations of a career FBI official.
Aitan Goelman, Strzok’s attorney, said in a statement that Strzok was fired late Friday afternoon on the orders of FBI Deputy Director David Bowdich, despite an FBI career official’s recommendation that Strzok face a 60-day suspension and a demotion.
Goelman called the decision “a departure from typical Bureau practice” and said it contradicted FBI Director Chris Wray’s earlier guarantee that the bureau would follow its regular process, despite Trump’s disdain for the now-former FBI official.

boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
And, there is zero evidence his bias impacted the investigation....If it did, HRC would be president today.... DITTO Comey, he did more to aid the election of DJT than anyone on the globe... Everyone has a bias, it doesn't mean it impacts their work. By all accounts, Strzok was a top notch investigator.... This blasting of our intelligence community will weaken our country, no doubt about it.....

Wrong.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nobody-did-more-damage-to-robert-mueller-than-peter-strzok/ar-BBLSUyM?ocid=spartanntp

I'm not saying his texts were not a knucklehead move, I'm saying, by most accounts the guy was a top notch FBI counterintelligence resource... Now, he's been sacked by a politician...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
And, there is zero evidence his bias impacted the investigation....If it did, HRC would be president today.... DITTO Comey, he did more to aid the election of DJT than anyone on the globe... Everyone has a bias, it doesn't mean it impacts their work. By all accounts, Strzok was a top notch investigator.... This blasting of our intelligence community will weaken our country, no doubt about it.....

Wrong.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nobody-did-more-damage-to-robert-mueller-than-peter-strzok/ar-BBLSUyM?ocid=spartanntp

I'm not saying his texts were not a knucklehead move, I'm saying, by most accounts the guy was a top notch FBI counterintelligence resource... Now, he's been sacked by a politician...

Come on Boggs they were well beyond knuclehead status. They showed intention, and a plan to attempt to bring Trump down. Talk about obstruction of justice..
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Wrong.

Come on Boggs they were well beyond knuclehead status. They showed intention, and a plan to attempt to bring Trump down. Talk about obstruction of justice..

As pointed out , if he wanted to bring trump down, all he had to do during the campaign is like commey did to Hillary, either leak that trump was being investigated for treason with the russians or go public with the information.

As we know which we need an independent counsel appointed and is run not by a life long republican, we need to know who Rudy was talking to at the FBI that was leaking information on Hilary from the NY branch of the FBI, it is rumored the entire branch there had been corrupt and after Hillary and bill for 20 years. with leaking to Rudy, again rudy made statements during the campaign stating he had insider info...

boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Wrong.

I disagree....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Wrong.

I disagree....

Seriously????

"No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.” — about Trump becoming president (August 2016)
“For me, and this case, I personally have a sense of unfinished business. I unleashed it with [the Clinton investigation]. Now I need to fix it and finish it.” (May 2017)
"I just know it will be tough at times. I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps….” — after Lisa Page said Strzok is "meant to protect the country from that menace.” (August 2016)
“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40." (August 2016)

This last one was the first text message to blow up, and I was among those who suggested that it wasn’t as inherently nefarious is its critics made it out to be. I still think it — and the “secret society” text — were oversold by critics of the Mueller probe.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Wrong.

I disagree....

Seriously????

"No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.” — about Trump becoming president (August 2016)
“For me, and this case, I personally have a sense of unfinished business. I unleashed it with [the Clinton investigation]. Now I need to fix it and finish it.” (May 2017)
"I just know it will be tough at times. I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps….” — after Lisa Page said Strzok is "meant to protect the country from that menace.” (August 2016)
“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40." (August 2016)

This last one was the first text message to blow up, and I was among those who suggested that it wasn’t as inherently nefarious is its critics made it out to be. I still think it — and the “secret society” text — were oversold by critics of the Mueller probe.

Kenneth Starr never had a nice thing to say about the clintons you moron... he was as partisan right-wing religious fanatic as there was...

you are so stupid it is not measurable.

nw30

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
I disagree, Strzok wasn't that good at it, it was his arrogance and bragging to Page that was his undoing, otherwise he would have gotten away with it.
Same with Comey, he wasn't that good at it also, in fact he was terrible, you give them too much credit.
Blasting the intelligence community isn't the problem, weaponizing it against a domestic political opponent is, no surer way to bring down our country.

So in-bed with Trump’s cover-up attempts. This is the third firing that Trump has engineered to try to stop an investigation that is getting close. Now I get it that NW will turn back-flips defend Trump; he will do anything to avoid discussions of the tapes where he uses the n-word, or the overwhelming evidence that he is using the government as a cash register.

The disciplinary recommendation was for Strozk to be demoted and suspended for 60 days. It’s called a Skelly hearing—and I’m willing to bet that’s the punishment that is upheld when the court case on the firing runs its course. In case you haven’t noticed, Trump loses a lot of court cases.

Mueller did the right thing, he immediately took Strozk off the case. NW and Trump wouldn’t recognize the right thing if it bit them on the ass.

Hea, if you feel so strongly about Strozk getting fired, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and donate to his go fund me page that he started up?
Oops, I forgot, you divested all your stocks when Trump got elected (brilliant), so you probably have no disposable income, sorry.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it reads bad....But if he really did have the power to thwart a campaign, then Hillary would be president, and I wouldn't be reading Omarosa quotes and have to explain a $1.2 TRILLION debt, and punitive taxes ( better known as tariffs) to my son.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: