myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
I scare myself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

I know your low-level thinking can not debate these laser-guided points, as I have brought them up before, but when you can not debate the points all your statements are just an insult to america. If you can not debunk the points you are just a Putin type of Nazi lover, a trump supporter. .

Is "laser guided" when you condone Clinton lying by stating his sexual relations were consensual? That kind of "laser guided"?

you russian troll, again Kenneth Star the second independent counsel did investigate that, and found that the few females that stated it were not credible to bring charges. At least one had signed a sworn affidavit before without compensation that it never took place. Again not one grand jury indictment.

So when an ultra partisan right winger who hated clinton ran the investigation for years and no indictment well I believe that is done. and I do ask the same level in investigation on trump because the numbers of females accusing and even raping a child are astounding.

your russian handlers just do not like to bring up these facts do they...

AND still condoning Clinton's lies.....

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

I know your low-level thinking can not debate these laser-guided points, as I have brought them up before, but when you can not debate the points all your statements are just an insult to america. If you can not debunk the points you are just a Putin type of Nazi lover, a trump supporter. .

Is "laser guided" when you condone Clinton lying by stating his sexual relations were consensual? That kind of "laser guided"?

you russian troll, again Kenneth Star the second independent counsel did investigate that, and found that the few females that stated it were not credible to bring charges. At least one had signed a sworn affidavit before without compensation that it never took place. Again not one grand jury indictment.

So when an ultra partisan right winger who hated clinton ran the investigation for years and no indictment well I believe that is done. and I do ask the same level in investigation on trump because the numbers of females accusing and even raping a child are astounding.

your russian handlers just do not like to bring up these facts do they...

AND still condoning Clinton's lies.....

again talk to your russian handlers, I take the word of the justice system that spent 7 years investigating him and the two ultra partisan right wingers said there was no prosecutable crime.

Right now we have a limited scope investigation of trump with far more serious and more crimes and again limited and the investigator is a life long republican. and the president lies and says it is democrats investigation his to get his haters riled up.

Last edited by real-human on Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:
You know Bard, it's clear that "Q" represents hate.

History has loads to say about hate and how it has manifested itself over millenniums.

You need to watch where things are heading, but then, maybe you really don't care.

Please show me the hate. Oh you mean all the hate against Trump and his supporters? Go ahead and park your car in any major US city with a trump sticker on it and see how long it lasts before it Burns to the ground

Are you expecting anyone to acknowledge that is a fact? Stop holding your breath. I know two people who have had their vehicles vandalized for their Trump stickers.

I had my cars vandalized when I had dem signs on them. One a 928 Porsche. we dems learned a long time ago never to put a sticker on a nice car and or face what will happen.

again the president of the USA is calling for harm against not only protesters by his lemmings. He allows encourages racists and enables racist and these q pizzagate people to go shoot up a pizza place with their lies.

Show me one dem asking for harm.

again Palin put a target on peoples heads and one was shot.

trump and his hate rallies working his q people to go confront the media. again trumps lies should not go unchallenged. He spent 6 years saying and lying Obama a sitting president was not aa real American and he had the proof. and his haters yelling lock her up after 4 years or so of investigations and she even testified over a incident that the right wing controlled congress cut the funding on security in the state department.

If your demeanor on here is any way and indication of your conduct in life and behind the wheel then I'm sure it was not related to your sticker. BTW, what kind of idiot puts a bumper sticker on a 928? Oops, silly question, my bad.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:

History has loads to say about hate and how it has manifested itself over millenniums.

You need to watch where things are heading, but then, maybe you really don't care.

Please show me the hate. Oh you mean all the hate against Trump and his supporters? Go ahead and park your car in any major US city with a trump sticker on it and see how long it lasts before it Burns to the ground

Are you expecting anyone to acknowledge that is a fact? Stop holding your breath. I know two people who have had their vehicles vandalized for their Trump stickers.

I had my cars vandalized when I had dem signs on them. One a 928 Porsche. we dems learned a long time ago never to put a sticker on a nice car and or face what will happen.

again the president of the USA is calling for harm against not only protesters by his lemmings. He allows encourages racists and enables racist and these q pizzagate people to go shoot up a pizza place with their lies.

Show me one dem asking for harm.

again Palin put a target on peoples heads and one was shot.

trump and his hate rallies working his q people to go confront the media. again trumps lies should not go unchallenged. He spent 6 years saying and lying Obama a sitting president was not aa real American and he had the proof. and his haters yelling lock her up after 4 years or so of investigations and she even testified over a incident that the right wing controlled congress cut the funding on security in the state department.

If your demeanor on here is any way and indication of your conduct in life and behind the wheel then I'm sure it was not related to your sticker. BTW, what kind of idiot puts a bumper sticker on a 928? Oops, silly question, my bad.

really you are claiming because I am a liberal I deserved to get vandalized...

so I guess libarals deserve to be shot and killed for working at legal abortion clinics too.

inside back window dummy...

nw30

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Better yet swc, put on a MAGA hat and wear it down to your beach in Santa Barbara, and see what happens to you, no ear plugs allowed.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, but Trump was going to be a great uniter. As he urges his brown shirts to beat up liberals, people of color, and journalists. And as you ignore his crimes and creeping fascism.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can anyone confuse Maxine Waters with Trump?
The gender doesn't match, the race doesn't match, and their rhetoric doesn't match.
Liberal blinders to the truth, but that's mac for ya.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a taste of the hate at Donald Trump's recent rally in Florida, and Qanon is just a part of it. Check out the second video where Jim Acosta is targeted by the crowd.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/08/01/trumps-most-despicable-supporters-tell-us-who-they-are/?utm_term=.577ed467b6b6

As far as bumper stickers and parading political junk around, regardless of what side of the fence you're on, you have to be a fool.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is for Jim Acosta, maybe if he fills it out, he'll get a purple heart. ~
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, I have no problem seeing you in that ugly crowd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: