myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Who is QANON?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

awe the poor child who was called a nazi by adult neighbors is talking, hey little boy come down to my area and lets go to court to see who is right, have invited you to go to court a few times. I will bet I will win big...

Got any new material? Why would someone want to end up like your mechanic who was found mutilated in a garbage bag, while you were having another hissy fit in the courts with him.

Why are you involved in the drug trade too? That is what I assumed caused his departing.

mac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
wsurfer how dare you start your own thread! Only mac or dean are allowed to do that. You have a lot to learn too. Your threads need to be very divisive, like you're "trolling" for hatred between people to keep that divisive fire burning. Then when they point out what a hateful bigot you are, you can call them trolls and deny that you're a hate filled angry bigot, and stupidly claim you only do it for some noble cause. Of course, you could always just look at that intro page, as I believe 95% of the threads are authored by these two and follow their "good intention" manner. I can't wait until I'm retired to spend most of my time being so pathetic.

NP continues to scold me, and misuse the term "bigot", while seemingly unaware of the irony in such postings. Does he add anything? Nope, just trolling. Carry on.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NP wrote:
wsurfer how dare you start your own thread! Only mac or dean are allowed to do that. You have a lot to learn too. Your threads need to be very divisive, like you're "trolling" for hatred between people to keep that divisive fire burning. Then when they point out what a hateful bigot you are, you can call them trolls and deny that you're a hate filled angry bigot, and stupidly claim you only do it for some noble cause. Of course, you could always just look at that intro page, as I believe 95% of the threads are authored by these two and follow their "good intention" manner. I can't wait until I'm retired to spend most of my time being so pathetic.

NP continues to scold me, and misuse the term "bigot", while seemingly unaware of the irony in such postings. Does he add anything? Nope, just trolling. Carry on.

I guess when you can't deny any of the rest of my comment, grasping at straws is all you're left with. Ya, carry on, with your divisive posts. I know, it's for the greater good and you only do it because you are such a noble person with noble intentions.

Last edited by KGB-NP on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
mac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the deep state paranoia folks have some version of this disease.

Quote:
By Isaac Stanley-Becker
August 3 at 5:55 AM
Email the author
After I wrote about QAnon, an online conspiracy theory that leaped on Tuesday from the far reaches of the Internet to the audience at President Trump’s rally in Tampa, an email arrived in my inbox from a man named Paul Burton.

He described a colleague and me as “Bezos’ boys,” referring to Jeffrey P. Bezos, the owner of The Washington Post, and asked, “How’s your fishbowl?” meaning, I presumed, a place open to public view and subject to critique. “LOL!” he added.

I responded, asking if he would be interested in speaking with me about his belief in QAnon. Much about the philosophy remains mysterious, even contradictory. But the central idea, which has no basis in observable reality, is that “Q” is the government insider, or cadre of insiders, leaving clues on digital message boards about a countercoup underway to vanquish deep-state saboteurs and their ring of elite allies, including Hillary Clinton and George Soros. (You can read more about the origins and meaning of QAnon here and here.)
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.thedailybeast.com/avenatti-targeted-in-person-by-qanon-the-crazy-pro-trump-conspiracy-theory?yptr=yahoo

Avenatti Targeted in Person by QAnon, the Crazy Pro-Trump Conspiracy
Theory
Quote:
Police are investigating a man photographed outside the office of Stormy Daniels’s attorney after ‘Q,’ the theory’s leader, sent followers there.
Will Sommer
WILL SOMMER
07.30.18 6:48 PM ET
Stormy Daniels’ lawyer Michael Avenatti is the latest target for supporters of the pro-Trump conspiracy theory QAnon, with police investigating a man’s appearance near Avenatti’s office after the building was mentioned in QAnon posts.

QAnon believers claim that a series of cryptic clues posted to internet forums 4Chan and 8Chan are coming from a high-level Trump administration insider, describing a world where Trump has teamed up with the military to take on a global cabal of powerful elites, celebrities, and pedophiles.

“Q,” the online poster whose messages make up the basis of the QAnon theory, targeted Avenatti on Sunday by posting a link to Avenatti’s website and pictures of his Newport Beach, California, office building.

“Buckle up!” the post, made on 8Chan, read.

About 45 minutes later, Q posted a picture of a man standing in the street near Avenatti’s office. The man, who has his back to the camera, is holding what appears to be a cellphone in one hand and a long, thin object in the other.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/avenatti-targeted-in-person-by-qanon-the-crazy-pro-trump-conspiracy-theory?yptr=yahoo

Avenatti Targeted in Person by QAnon, the Crazy Pro-Trump Conspiracy
Theory
Quote:
Police are investigating a man photographed outside the office of Stormy Daniels’s attorney after ‘Q,’ the theory’s leader, sent followers there.
Will Sommer
WILL SOMMER
07.30.18 6:48 PM ET
Stormy Daniels’ lawyer Michael Avenatti is the latest target for supporters of the pro-Trump conspiracy theory QAnon, with police investigating a man’s appearance near Avenatti’s office after the building was mentioned in QAnon posts.

QAnon believers claim that a series of cryptic clues posted to internet forums 4Chan and 8Chan are coming from a high-level Trump administration insider, describing a world where Trump has teamed up with the military to take on a global cabal of powerful elites, celebrities, and pedophiles.

“Q,” the online poster whose messages make up the basis of the QAnon theory, targeted Avenatti on Sunday by posting a link to Avenatti’s website and pictures of his Newport Beach, California, office building.

“Buckle up!” the post, made on 8Chan, read.

About 45 minutes later, Q posted a picture of a man standing in the street near Avenatti’s office. The man, who has his back to the camera, is holding what appears to be a cellphone in one hand and a long, thin object in the other.

Oh, that was your schlong.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are the liberals who used to be for free speech and against monopolistic mega corporations? Sucking your thumbs?
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Where are the liberals who used to be for free speech and against monopolistic mega corporations? Sucking your thumbs?

I think Germany has it right noww, right wing Nazi racist speech has been banned there for generations. Geeeee can you figure out why low-level right wing thinkers. Bet not

I am also against Pedophiles from free speech... In this era the same group.

swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Jones? Why would anyone in their right mind waste time on that guy?
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, guess that Alex Jones just experienced a setback of sorts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/08/06/apple-facebook-other-tech-companies-delete-content-alex-jones/?utm_term=.02ae1dc159e8

Maybe the ACLU will take up his cause, given the whole free speech thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: