myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Climate Change
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 135, 136, 137 ... 192, 193, 194  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
I always get a chuckle when the morons on the right pray on the gullible by equating weather with climate. Forget the fact that the past decade was the hottest on record, throw in a little mocking of the young crusader, and the circle jerk is complete....

I'm pretty sure there is a strong connection between weather and climate.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Did I say Matty was stupid? Does he prove it every day?

Stupid would be people of your ilk that think the world will end in 11 years....Hypocrite would be people like you that use fossil fuels ever day and think they are saving the planet because they drive a clown car and ride a sit down bike....loser Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Do as I say, not as I do..............
mac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every single day. insults are not arguments. But they are all that a failure has.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Climate change solution
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Every single day. insults are not arguments. But they are all that a failure has.

confess...you do have one of those sit down bikes? right... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When not making insults, inventing facts. The raving homeless guy walking down the street. Cross, quick, he's probably on meth.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not one bit surprised, do I have inside knowledge? Hell no, it's just become easier over the years to figure out how the "thinking" minds at Time work.
The 8th person on the list (>), not in order of ranking.

TIME 2019 Person of the Year shortlist:

-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
-Mark Zuckerberg
-President Trump
-Megan Rapinoe
-The Whistleblower
-President Xi Jinping
-Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern
>Greta Thunberg
-Hong Kong protesters
-Rudy Giuliani

Me personally, I'd love to see the Hong Kong protesters on the cover.

The whistleblower, ha, we don't even know if there is one, one thing is for sure, you can't impeach someone over info given by somebody who the dems are trying desperately trying to keep anonymous, courts don't work that way.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courts? In every day, one of the stooges demonstrates their deep lack of knowledge of facts and civics.

Carry on. We know you would fail a poll test.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Courts? In every day, one of the stooges demonstrates their deep lack of knowledge of facts and civics.

If it goes to the Senate, that is conducted like a court, the Senate will require that the accused face his accuser, the factious whistleblower, just like in any civil or criminal trial. Nobody can get convicted for any kind of crime if charged by somebody that remains anonymous, this isn't Russia or China, that throws juris prudence out the window.
Good luck with that, and quit trying to be smart, you're just a biased tool showing your lack of legal understanding.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

If it goes to the Senate, that is conducted like a court, the Senate will require that the accused face his accuser, the factious whistleblower, just like in any civil or criminal trial. Nobody can get convicted for any kind of crime if charged by somebody that remains anonymous, this isn't Russia or China, that throws juris prudence out the window.
Good luck with that, and quit trying to be smart, you're just a biased tool showing your lack of legal understanding.

My god, are you really this stupid? Whistle-blower laws have been around since the early days of our country, and the current one protects the identity of the person. I could look it up for you--but you wouldn't read it. By the way, this whistle-blower is not "factious", fictitious, or fractious--but I'm never surprised at how you mangle language.

Impeachment is not the same as a criminal trial--but then I imagine you've not read either the Constitution or the Federalist papers, or any of the credible media. On the question of due process, the evidence that will be used to impeach the mad king will not be anonymous--about twelve people have testified about Trump's misdeeds. The entire purpose of a whistle-blower statute, and protection for a whistle-blower, is to shine the light on dirty deeds done in the dark. If there is no proof, such blown whistles don't result in anything. In this case, a political appointee of Trump reported that the word was out about his shakedown of Zelenskyy (the actual spelling in Ukraine)--which is when he began his cover-up by claiming "no quid pro quo."

But if the three amigos who helped Trump with his shakedown are willing to testify under oath, and provide the written documents that they are hiding, maybe we'll reveal the identity of the whistle-blower--so some deranged right winger with no grasp of facts will try to kill him.

You really are this stupid.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

My god, are you really this stupid? Whistle-blower laws have been around since the early days of our country, and the current one protects the identity of the person.

You really are this stupid.

Name one person that has been ruled guilty of a crime due purely to an anonymous "witness" in this country in modern times, it doesn't happen. There is no whistle-blower protection in a court, only during an investigation. It is that anonymous "witness" that started the latest attempt for impeachment after the other attempts have failed. I'll repeat, the accused has a constitutional right to face his accuser in court, a Senate trial is called a "trial" for a reason.
BTW, are you sure you're not Dean? You sound very immature just like him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 135, 136, 137 ... 192, 193, 194  Next
Page 136 of 194

Jump to: