myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
John McCain - Respected
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here ya go sport, just a sampling of the lies you lap up like an old pooch..
- "the 9th circuit is the most overturned in nation"
-"In 2007, when Nancy Pelosi met with President Assad of Syria, "nobody got upset."
-"The president said he’s going to bring in 250,000 (Syrian and Iraqi) refugees into this country."
-"During the (Benghazi) attack, a stand-down order was given, and our troops were told to change their clothes four times."

and the Grand Daddy of them all is the Marc Rich story, which Fox News had to retract , but Hannity kept reporting the BS...

If you give me some time, Ill come up with pages of BS from the propogandist...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I cant, I don't watch it...But its not news, its a talk show... That's the problem, you think Hannity is news...
I cant defend CNN either, I don't watch it much...

Wrong, I'm well aware you need to be very cautious repeating the ***BREAKING NEWS***** hype from the nightly yakkers.

I need to hear it from several sources before I repeat anything....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
-"In 2007, when Nancy Pelosi met with President Assad of Syria, "nobody got upset."
-"The president said he’s going to bring in 250,000 (Syrian and Iraqi) refugees into this country."
-"During the (Benghazi) attack, a stand-down order was given, and our troops were told to change their clothes four times."

and the Grand Daddy of them all is the Marc Rich story, which Fox News had to retract , but Hannity kept reporting the BS...

Wow that's impressive....from roughly 6000 shows....The only one there that rings a bell is the Rich Story which is a little shady and certainly was worth pursuing..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the real issue is the constant mis-truths that get put on the airwaves, then get repeated by his faithful following. The actual BS stories are a joke as well, but are far fewer.
You asked for 5, if you want 500 , I'll need time....
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Wow that's impressive....from roughly 6000 shows....The only one there that rings a bell is the Rich Story which is a little shady and certainly was worth pursuing..

Dan Rather was removed over one story not being accurate and demanded by the right wing. But as it turns out to date no one has proven the story to be inaccurate. The events sited were part of Bushes career, to be able to make them up where two living witnesses remembered those events is impossible.

Dan rather was responsible for 10s of thousands of news broadcasts.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I think the real issue is the constant mis-truths that get put on the airwaves, then get repeated by his faithful following. The actual BS stories are a joke as well, but are far fewer.
You asked for 5, if you want 500 , I'll need time....

Retracted???? Every left wing dipshit news organization watches FOX...all day long waiting for a misstep. I would put their reporting up against ANYONE in the business....

Bottom line, Fox destroyed Obama, destroyed Clinton, destroyed Comey and other FBI scum, destroyed muellers bogus investigation... I get why you hate them...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the Carnival Cruise Lines of news.... A HUGE buffet for dummies in the lower income tier....
A great business model.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to easily avoid lies, blatant BS and sheer nonsense, never watch Fox News. That's why I'm free of the hate and poison that often infects those that do.
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

https://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5

'Nuff said.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Its the Carnival Cruise Lines of news.... A HUGE buffet for dummies in the lower income tier....
A great business model.

The more the shitheads on the left hate them , the more I like them. ENORMOUSLY SUCCESSFUL......

LOWER TIER....WHAT A FUCKING ARROGANT, IGNORANT STATEMENT.
Lower tier??? ...take a look at your party shit for brains ...loaded with toothless thugs and illiterate, incoherent know nothings....embarrassing would be kind....The quality of Republican vs Democrates in washington or the media is not even close..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: