myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Who is Kamala Harris The Next U.S. President?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The most uninformed idiots on the forum calling an accomplished attorney stupid. Yeah, you guys know stupid.

Macs never called an accomplished attorney stupid...…..now that's a funny one.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
nw30 wrote:
She know as much about economics, insurance, and capitalism as AOC, which is next to nothing.
At her town hall meeting last night, she said she wants to eliminate private healthcare insurance, no matter how many people would loose their jobs with a move like that, as well as Medicare for all, thinking it's free, when it's not. Never mind how you pay for things like that, those are just meaningless details w/o consequence. What a complete ignorant idiot, it's a good thing she's not white, that puts her in front of Warren and Gillibrand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6640639/Democrat-Harris-gets-support-Iowas-Deidre-DeJear.html

She's perfect for the left...Open borders, free everything, sanctuary cities, and ICE is the KKK......

She is amazingly ignorant in Senate hearings. All she does is talk over people and ask moronic questions.

The best part is she screwed herself into her job by blowing Willie Brown on her way to the top. A man 30 years senior to herself. Must have left a good taste in her mouth....for politics

It's called PUBIC relations in the biz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even worse, the bill that would allow killing (or letting starve to death) a healthy newborn -- according to the bill's sponsor and the VA governor -- was reportedly defeated by only one vote. I can't believe there are that many people in the free world, let alone in one state legislature, who support such a bill. I gather there's no federal law against killing an innocent, living, dry, breathing human being, healthy OR handicapped, if Mommy Dearest doesn't want it anymore (finding a complicit doctor would take five minutes even without Planned Parenthood's help). If that alone won't defeat the most evil political party in the history of ANY nation this side of China, what will?

Cuomo supports a similar bill in NYS, and some other states are heading in that direction. Don't know yet whether those bills will allow the post-birth scenario above or will draw the line just before the newborn starts bawling.

We knew the far left was sick, but my GOD are there no limits? Even I, a lifelong agnostic (no living human has the ken to factually determine whether "God" is real), can understand that, law or no law, the scenario in that VA bill is simply WRONG, not to mention abominable.

Do ANY of the disgusting far left extremists here support such an idea?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crickets
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, I can understand why you aren't answering my question. It would be too embarrassing to be all in to isobars' twisted world and all that it entails.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/01/no-virginia-democrats-dont-support-infanticide.html

Of course what is missing from all of these "discussions" are the actual facts rather than the political hype and mis-statements.

Anyone who is, actually, involved in the delivery of medical care will see right through Isobars, Matty and Bard. The intention of the law is not to allow doctors to "kill babies". Good grief.

Now, I don't agree with the premise of late term abortions in general. But, I did have a friend who had one. It was a horrible experience. The fetus was not viable (like no limbs and a large gaping hole where a lot of its brain would have been). To have to go to a clinic and have zealots like you guys scream at you for killing a child, you desperately wanted, is beyond cruelty.

Then there is the subject of chemotherapy. Another friend had to chose between, potentially, her life and a child. She put off the treatment and was OK. But, this is not always an option.

You guys believe women chose to wait for third term and then use an abortion for convenience. Sure it happens and that is deplorable. But, that is not the intention of this particular legislation.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Even worse, the bill that would allow killing (or letting starve to death) a healthy newborn -- according to the bill's sponsor and the VA governor -- was reportedly defeated by only one vote. I can't believe there are that many people in the free world, let alone in one state legislature, who support such a bill. I gather there's no federal law against killing an innocent, living, dry, breathing human being, healthy OR handicapped, if Mommy Dearest doesn't want it anymore (finding a complicit doctor would take five minutes even without Planned Parenthood's help). If that alone won't defeat the most evil political party in the history of ANY nation this side of China, what will?

Cuomo supports a similar bill in NYS, and some other states are heading in that direction. Don't know yet whether those bills will allow the post-birth scenario above or will draw the line just before the newborn starts bawling.

We knew the far left was sick, but my GOD are there no limits? Even I, a lifelong agnostic (no living human has the ken to factually determine whether "God" is real), can understand that, law or no law, the scenario in that VA bill is simply WRONG, not to mention abominable.

Do ANY of the disgusting far left extremists here support such an idea?

so when does your God say life begins?

Under your god how many deaths have you been responsible for, under your definition would't we call you a serial murderer.

I have no problem with you judging yourself by your religion and putting you in jail for being a serial killer. But keep your religious beliefs to you and your religion.

Same with people who believe in the death penalty, I have no problem allowing you and all right wingers to have the death penalty for yourselves.

In your religion do you follow the 10 commandments? Can you tell me which one trump has not broken?

Last edited by real-human on Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the subject of the thread:

I'm not a fan of Kamala Harris and wish she wouldn't run. I do not agree that pushing a Medicare for all plan is a good strategy right now.

We need a less divisive government and, I am afraid that we are not grown up enough that we will tolerate a woman or a minority in the top job regardless of their politics. Above misogynistic statements by Bard and Matty are prime examples of that. They apply a different standard of behavior to men and to women.

The dems should run a white guy.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Kamala Harris was white, her polling would probably be behind both Warren and Gillibrand, she's farther left that those two, barely.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
To the subject of the thread:

I'm not a fan of Kamala Harris and wish she wouldn't run. I do not agree that pushing a Medicare for all plan is a good strategy right now.

We need a less divisive government and, I am afraid that we are not grown up enough that we will tolerate a woman or a minority in the top job regardless of their politics. Above misogynistic statements by Bard and Matty are prime examples of that. They apply a different standard of behavior to men and to women.

The dems should run a white guy.

Really butthole??? because I have said just recently that my dream candidate
would be Nikki Haley. The last time I checked she is a woman and a minority.

Here is my comment on Harris.....no racism no misogyny

She's perfect for the left...Open borders, free everything, sanctuary cities, and ICE is the KKK......

She is amazingly ignorant in Senate hearings. All she does is talk over people and ask moronic questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: