myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Eff off Feinstein
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:31 pm    Post subject: Eff off Feinstein Reply with quote

Democrats....the disgusting party
This is the liberal bitch who just couldn't wait to destroy another man
However, Ford told The Post she did not recall exactly who owned the house, how she came to be at the house, or how the gathering was arranged. She remembered only that the house was in Montgomery County, near a country club, and that parents were not present.

65 WOMEN DEFEND KAVANAUGH AS A 'GOOD PERSON' AFTER ABUSE ALLEGATION EMERGES

Ford said Kavanaugh and a friend, Mark Judge, were "stumbling drunk" and laughing "maniacally" when Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed and tried to forcibly remove her one-piece bathing suit, as well as the clothes she was wearing. According to Ford, Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth when she attempted to scream.

"I thought he might inadvertently kill me," said Ford, who works as a research psychologist in California. "He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing."

Ford claimed she was able to escape to a bathroom and then outside of the house when Judge jumped into the fray and sent everyone in the room "tumbling."

Judge strongly denied the allegations on Friday, when they were anonymous, saying the claims were "just absolutely nuts" and insisting that "I never saw Brett act that way."
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Eff off Feinstein Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
However, Ford told The Post she did not recall exactly who owned the house, how she came to be at the house, or how the gathering was arranged. She remembered only that the house was in Montgomery County, near a country club, and that parents were not present.

Ford said Kavanaugh and a friend, Mark Judge, were "stumbling drunk" and laughing "maniacally" when Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed and tried to forcibly remove her one-piece bathing suit, as well as the clothes she was wearing. According to Ford, Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth when she attempted to scream.

"I thought he might inadvertently kill me," said Ford, who works as a research psychologist in California. "He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing."

Ford claimed she was able to escape to a bathroom and then outside of the house when Judge jumped into the fray and sent everyone in the room "tumbling."

Judge strongly denied the allegations on Friday, when they were anonymous, saying the claims were "just absolutely nuts" and insisting that "I never saw Brett act that way."

The Senator is doing her job by notifying the authorities of a what amounts to an allegation of criminal activity. Why don't you show some cajones and direct your angst toward the person making the allegations, instead of the person fulfilling their duty? BTW, many "good people" commit crimes and act in ways contrary to their usual character when intoxicated.

Mark Judge is no saint:

"In his 2005 book, God and Man at Georgetown Prep, which is now out of print, Judge apparently paints the school as overrun with gay priests who promote a form of liberalism that wrecks Catholic education. He also describes an institution where alcoholism was rampant, a theme he detailed in his 1997 addiction memoir, Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk.

That book chronicles Judge’s time as a teenage alcoholic. Like many works of the genre, it devotes a lot of ink to the kinds of debauchery that leads to AA and recovery. While there’s nothing in the book that resembles the incident reportedly described in the private letter given to the FBI, Judge says his own black-out drinking while he and Kavanaugh were Georgetown Prep students “reached the point where once I had the first beer, I found it impossible to stop until I was completely annihilated.

He describes, for instance, what happened after a night of heavy drinking with friends at a Georgetown bar. “The next thing I knew, I was lying on a bathroom floor. I was curled up in the fetal position with saliva running out of the side of my mouth,” Judge writes, explaining that he had inexplicably woken up inside a nearby Four Seasons Hotel. He writes that he called his mom for help getting home. “I must have come over here and passed out,” he tells her.

The amount of drinking Judge describes himself undertaking might suggest that his memory of those days may not be entirely reliable."

Judge has changed the names of many of the people in the book to protect their privacy, and he renames Georgetown Prep as “Loyola Prep.” But Kavanaugh seems to make a cameo."

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/09/brett-kavanaugh-mark-judge-high-school-drunk-allegation-alcohol/

Let the process play out. If the nominee is beyond reproach...he will survive. If it comes to light that the allegations are true, he is not fit for the post. Simple as that.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Eff off Feinstein Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

Liberal cunts!! 35 year old claim she was held down and groped, please!!! but she can't decide if it was two or four guys in the room... Sounds to me like she was the school slut.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just when you think WWB couldn’t possibly be more despicable...
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who claims she was physically attacked at a high school party by Supreme Court Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh three decades ago, has taken part in events opposing President Donald Trump, including a science march in California last year where she donned a version of the “pussy hats” worn at the January 2017 Women’s March.

Go ahead liberals, PRETEND YOU GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS BITCH. THE CRIMINALS WHO RUN YOUR PARTY ARE DESPICABLE AND COULD CARE LESS.

The woman accusing President Trump’s United States Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of a “rape attempt” when the two were in high school previously signed a letter fighting Trump’s “Zero Tolerance” policy at the U.S.-Mexico border.
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)—an open borders advocacy organization—letter was written and sent to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and Attorney General Jeff Sessions in June.

Christine Blasey Ford, a psychology professor, signed the ACLU letter as “Christine Blasey Ph.D. Psychologist,” signing off on statements that accused Trump of using southern border enforcement to “traumatize children”
LHDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Democrats are doing is child's play compared to the, in my opinion, criminal behavior of McConnell and his Republicans when Obama nominated Merrick Garland.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
What Democrats are doing is child's play compared to the, in my opinion, criminal behavior of McConnell and his Republicans when Obama nominated Merrick Garland.

Really? No disgusting filthy allegations were made against Garland. They didn't try to destroy his reputation. We are at war now.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Senate Republicans blew off Merrick Garland without any consideration or respect. That was unconscionable, but maybe you can't understand that. Yet, you have a blur up your ass about how Kavanaugh has been treated in the light of day about his past.

In the end though, Republicans will put up their middle finger to America and appoint Kavanaugh regardless of his questionable past. That is how Republicans roll when the power is in their fist.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Senate Republicans blew off Merrick Garland without any consideration or respect. That was unconscionable, but maybe you can't understand that. Yet, you have a blur up your ass about how Kavanaugh has been treated in the light of day about his past.

In the end though, Republicans will put up their middle finger to America and appoint Kavanaugh regardless of his questionable past. That is how Republicans roll when the power is in their fist.

What part? This despicable liberal slut "professor" has been out to get Trump from the beginning. This is filth. The man is a saint who's being trashed by the Democrat ghouls. They are vermin
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: Eff off Feinstein Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

Liberal cunts!! 35 year old claim she was held down and groped, please!!! but she can't decide if it was two or four guys in the room... Sounds to me like she was the school slut.

MADD-dy, do you remember everything about the day that you said was one of your happiest. when you and your gang beat a black guy up to a pulp. here give us every detail of a blow by blow. lets see how well you do with all the details many years later and you were not even a victim, though i am sure you believe you were.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 1 of 49

Jump to: