myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Eff off Feinstein
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Power creates greed and corruption, better to drain the place IMO. Fresh blood , fresh ideas."

You aren't so naive to believe that the big money folks can't connect the dots to lead to what they're looking for. Forcing change through term limits is a specious argument. I'd rather bet for a future that is based on representatives and senators that have a history of delivering on what's best for this nation.

What we are seeing from Trump and his administration isn't what I'm looking for. For them it's about taking and profiting now without investing significantly into the future of America. The whole climate change denial and abandonment route that Trump has chosen dooms our nation to a third world status. If you aren't an innovator and a true technological leader as a nation, you are losing the future. Wake up, the needed investments aren't being made right now!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"Power creates greed and corruption, better to drain the place IMO. Fresh blood , fresh ideas."

You aren't so naive to believe that the big money folks can't connect the dots to lead to what they're looking for. Forcing change through term limits is a specious argument. I'd rather bet for a future that is based on representatives and senators that have a history of delivering on what's best for this nation.

What we are seeing from Trump and his administration isn't what I'm looking for. For them it's about taking and profiting now without investing significantly into the future of America. The whole climate change denial and abandonment route that Trump has chosen dooms our nation to a third world status. If you aren't an innovator and a true technological leader as a nation, you are losing the future. Wake up, the needed investments aren't being made right now!

Taking the handcuffs off our innovators and technology giants is what we are seeing. Needless regulations and unfair corporate taxes only holds those giants back..Goverment is not what has made America great it's the FREEDOM to create.
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Taking the handcuffs off our innovators and technology giants is what we are seeing. Needless regulations and unfair corporate taxes only holds those giants back..Goverment is not what has made America great it's the FREEDOM to create.

"Unfair corporate taxes..."?? What is fair? Corporations are people too, right, according to the Supreme Court? So would it not be fair to tax those corporations at the personal income tax rate? Not the case...Corporate taxes are actully unfairly low.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/22/chart-shows-corp-taxes-grossly-unfair_n_3321737.html
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:

"Unfair corporate taxes..."?? What is fair? Corporations are people too, right, according to the Supreme Court? So would it not be fair to tax those corporations at the personal income tax rate? Not the case...Corporate taxes are actully unfairly low.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/22/chart-shows-corp-taxes-grossly-unfair_n_3321737.html

That's the narrow mindset of liberals....Tax them too much and they move elsewhere. Create incentives and they stay, create jobs , build communities. It's really not that complicated.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching Trump talk yesterday should be an alarm bell for anyone who is long the US. Absolutely clueless.. Trying to talk down the FED, no idea on inflation, and zero clue on how damaging his war with China is proving to be. Go ask the people at Ford, and GM . Look out below..

“We can balance the budget very quickly … I think over a five year period,” said Donald Trump to Sean Hannity on January 21, 2016.

Beyond Clueless....

Last edited by boggsman1 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All made worse by the departure of Haley. One less adult with the courage to stand up to agent orange.
LHDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His offensive strategy with Kav is smart though.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:

Thats's right, and now the never Trumpers and establishment are seeing he can get things done. He is stronger today than he was before the Kav debacle.

The dems stepped in a pile of dog shit, not just any pile, the kind that wrap's around your foot to the top side... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
LHDR wrote:

Thats's right, and now the never Trumpers and establishment are seeing he can get things done. He is stronger today than he was before the Kav debacle.

The dems stepped in a pile of dog shit, not just any pile, the kind that wrap's around your foot to the top side... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

We will see if you are right in 27 days. I will take the other side of the bet if you are willing to put your money where your mouth is... A pair of Nordica Enforcer 110's if the Dems take the House, if not I'll ship you a pair of your favorite planks if the Repubs keep the House.

___________ matty

____________ boggsman1

Dems lost 850 State seats during Obama's eight years, and over 12 GOV mansions. Next month, they could wipe out 75% of those losses in one night.

Last edited by boggsman1 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
LHDR wrote:

We will see if you are right in 27 days. I will take the other side of the bet if you are willing to put your money where your mouth is... A pair of Nordica Enforcer 110's if the Dems take the House, if not I'll ship you a pair of your favorite planks if the Repubs keep the House.

___________ matty

____________ boggsman1

How about we throw in a pair of boots and bindings and change the bet to Trump takes a hit no where near Obamas first mid-terms.

I believe obama lost 63 house seats and 6 in the senate.......ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 47 of 49

Jump to: