myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Eff off Feinstein
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
LHDR wrote:
His offensive strategy with Kav is smart though.

Thats's right, and now the never Trumpers and establishment are seeing he can get things done. He is stronger today than he was before the Kav debacle.

The dems stepped in a pile of dog shit, not just any pile, the kind that wrap's around your foot to the top side... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

We will see if you are right in 27 days. I will take the other side of the bet if you are willing to put your money where your mouth is... A pair of Nordica Enforcer 110's if the Dems take the House, if not I'll ship you a pair of your favorite planks if the Repubs keep the House.

___________ matty

____________ boggsman1

How about we throw in a pair of boots and bindings and change the bet to Trump takes a hit no where near Obamas first mid-terms.

I believe obama lost 63 house seats and 6 in the senate.......ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that you've moved the goal posts, I'm not interested. My prediction is around 30-35 seats...and a YUGE change in StateHouses, and GOV. Mansions... Dems are crawling out of the woodwork to vote against this lunatic. There is an outside chance of 50-60 seats but the Gerrymandering cap it at 30-35 in my view....
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
NW couldn’t possible be more wrong. Trial by fire is exactly how to judge someone’s talent.

That went out with the dark ages, history has obviously passed you up.
That attitude is just sick.
I can just picture you twisting the handles of the rack, "will you repent, or do I have to twist the handles some more?".

I wonder if you would be cool, calm, and collected if you had to face the teachers board because you were falsely accused of being a pedophile on the job with your students, and that charge was publicized across the nation, which included your family, and was on TV.
If you were, people would assume you were guilty, "too cool for school, he's hiding something".

You are wrong on ever detail. First, I have retired, I am a volunteer in school, not a teacher. Either your memory or your comprehension—or perhaps both—are faulty. We alrady know your moral sense is missing.

Second, I have hired dozens of people, perhaps over a hundred. Most people are polite and well spoke in an interview. But many years ago I started throwing people a curve in interviews—after they were comfortable and thought they had it nailed. The objective was to see how they would react when they were put off balance. Every job that relies on judgement puts employees into diffiult decisions. Every hiring mistake I made involved people who couldn’t handle pressure—usually they took the position that whatever went wrong was someone else’s fault and they wouldn’t take responsibility or just fix the problem.

I guess pounding nails for NW just requires sobriety while you’re on the job site.

I have been subject to false claims. The women who worked for me defended me.

Funny that you mention that, so it was good enough for you but not for Kavanaugh, brilliant!!!!
Any other piles you'd like to step into?
BTW I know you are retired.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
LHDR wrote:
His offensive strategy with Kav is smart though.

Thats's right, and now the never Trumpers and establishment are seeing he can get things done. He is stronger today than he was before the Kav debacle.

The dems stepped in a pile of dog shit, not just any pile, the kind that wrap's around your foot to the top side... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

We will see if you are right in 27 days. I will take the other side of the bet if you are willing to put your money where your mouth is... A pair of Nordica Enforcer 110's if the Dems take the House, if not I'll ship you a pair of your favorite planks if the Repubs keep the House.

___________ matty

____________ boggsman1

How about we throw in a pair of boots and bindings and change the bet to Trump takes a hit no where near Obamas first mid-terms.

I believe obama lost 63 house seats and 6 in the senate.......ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that you've moved the goal posts, I'm not interested. My prediction is around 30-35 seats...and a YUGE change in StateHouses, and GOV. Mansions... Dems are crawling out of the woodwork to vote against this lunatic. There is an outside chance of 50-60 seats but the Gerrymandering cap it at 30-35 in my view....

That's right mid-terms are all about enthusiasm and the dems were at a level ten already, after the Kav debacle Republicans are also fired up which is rare in the mid-term..advantage red IMO. But who knows, I'm sure Dems take the house but the Senate is very unlikely at this point.

I can tell you one other thing with a fair amount of certainty. If Mueller had anything worthwhile on Trump we would no by now. Dems were beyond desperate to stop Kav and huge news on Trump could have done that. No way they would have held off if they had anything..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
NW couldn’t possible be more wrong. Trial by fire is exactly how to judge someone’s talent.

That went out with the dark ages, history has obviously passed you up.
That attitude is just sick.
I can just picture you twisting the handles of the rack, "will you repent, or do I have to twist the handles some more?".

I wonder if you would be cool, calm, and collected if you had to face the teachers board because you were falsely accused of being a pedophile on the job with your students, and that charge was publicized across the nation, which included your family, and was on TV.
If you were, people would assume you were guilty, "too cool for school, he's hiding something".

You are wrong on ever detail. First, I have retired, I am a volunteer in school, not a teacher. Either your memory or your comprehension—or perhaps both—are faulty. We alrady know your moral sense is missing.

Second, I have hired dozens of people, perhaps over a hundred. Most people are polite and well spoke in an interview. But many years ago I started throwing people a curve in interviews—after they were comfortable and thought they had it nailed. The objective was to see how they would react when they were put off balance. Every job that relies on judgement puts employees into diffiult decisions. Every hiring mistake I made involved people who couldn’t handle pressure—usually they took the position that whatever went wrong was someone else’s fault and they wouldn’t take responsibility or just fix the problem.

I guess pounding nails for NW just requires sobriety while you’re on the job site.

I have been subject to false claims. The women who worked for me defended me.

Funny that you mention that, so it was good enough for you but not for Kavanaugh, brilliant!!!!
Any other piles you'd like to step into?
BTW I know you are retired.

Mac thinks a little curve ball in a job interview could possibly compare to what Kav went through in front of the world, sex offender, gang rapist..

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

What a twisted old fool...
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Taking the handcuffs off our innovators and technology giants is what we are seeing. Needless regulations and unfair corporate taxes only holds those giants back..Goverment is not what has made America great it's the FREEDOM to create."

mat-ty, I have to ask, what is your experience working for, or directly with R&D innovators and high technology companies? You might have financially done well for yourself marketing T shirts, but I can tell from what you said above that you are totally clueless about what needs to happen. Coughing up a handful of empty right wing talking points shows that you have no real grasp of what it takes to keep America on top in the world.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"Taking the handcuffs off our innovators and technology giants is what we are seeing. Needless regulations and unfair corporate taxes only holds those giants back..Goverment is not what has made America great it's the FREEDOM to create."

mat-ty, I have to ask, what is your experience working for, or directly with R&D innovators and high technology companies? You might have financially done well for yourself marketing T shirts, but I can tell from what you said above that you are totally clueless about what needs to happen. Coughing up a handful of empty right wing talking points shows that you have no real grasp of what it takes to keep America on top in the world.

SW why has the economy taken off? Please tell me. You obviously must be smarter than wall street and corporate america........not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, maybe you havn't checked the markets recently....full crash mode.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:

really what's it down to 26000??????? there goes the IRA
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Higher rates, massive debt, and tariffs destroying businesses is finally catching up ...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Higher rates, massive debt, and tariffs destroying businesses is finally catching up ...

Okay Dark Cloud......should I sell off everything today$
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 48 of 49

Jump to: