myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Asylum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techno900

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggs,

Yes, I looked it up soon after I posted, so you have a point.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, you're 0 for 2 this morning , nice work.
The Dems did vote on a comprehensive plan which contained BILLIONS for border control. The Tea party killed it, do a little homework please.
Secondly Trump is at 43.6% , if you think that's "great", we can just disagree on that math.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Wrong dipshit...it was the dems who shut down Trumps Daca for Wall plans

Trumps approval rating matches Jump Shots and Reagans at the same point.

Several polls have him pushing 50% You do know most conservatives don't take polling calls and most are not even close to accurate....just ask Madame book tour..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
There is pretty big hypocrisy going on with the left over this.
Lets assume that the border was being controlled by the desires of the left, ie. letting the masses get their way, who would that hurt the most?
Mostly the young in the black community trying to enter the work force, and the black community is waking up to this.
So who is more important to the left, the non-citizens wanting in, or the citizens of the black community?

And in light of all this, the left likes to call the right nothing but a bunch of racists over this issue. HA! What a shitload of crap!

How many Illegals do they stick in Boggs kids school?....ZERO...

Oh wait, he will tell you that the next town down in the valley is loaded...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, you're 0 for 2 this morning , nice work.
The Dems did vote on a comprehensive plan which contained BILLIONS for border control. The Tea party killed it, do a little homework please.
Secondly Trump is at 43.6% , if you think that's "great", we can just disagree on that math.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Wrong dipshit...it was the dems who shut down Trumps Daca for Wall plans

Trumps approval rating matches Jump Shots and Reagans at the same point.

Several polls have him pushing 50% You do know most conservatives don't take polling calls and most are not even close to accurate....just ask Madame book tour..

Stop digging bro, you're giving Lloyd Christmas a run for his money.
I'm referring to the Obama effort in 2013, and in regards to The Trump plan, it died the instant he injected Merit -based immigration, do your homework please.
In regards to polling, the above link contains an average which actually includes the Rasmussen poll. Polls do work, they were spot on in 2016(HRC +3%, she won pop vote by 2%) , and they were spot on in 2018. Show me a reasonable sample of inaccurate polls, then spout off if they show bad metrics.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
boggs,

Yes, I looked it up soon after I posted, so you have a point.

I think most Americans would support the kind of comprehensive plan that was ok for the Gang of Eight, and it would have solved many of our issues today...
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...it was the dems who shut down Trumps Daca for Wall plans"

Tell me mat-ty, why Donald Trump issued an executive order ending DACA. He didn't have to do that, but he thought he would use it as a bargaining chip to gain financial support for his foolish wall. The wall that he promised that Mexico would pay for. It's no big surprise that his con job failed.

I think we all know that Trump has no real interest in immigration reform, because if he really knuckled down and helped forge a sensible bi-partisan plan like the one reached by the Senate during Obama's term, he would lose a substantial part of his base.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let’s be clear—Trump conned the white working class who believed—because of constant Fox lies—that immigrants threatened their jobs and culture. He had no intention to do the hard work of coming up with an immigration reform that could capture, as Obvama’s did, 67 Senate votes. He had no intention of actually making it more difficult for his billionaire backers in the hotel industry to hire undocumented workers and supress efforts to gain workers a living wage. His purpose then, and now, was to let billionaires control government and steal everything they could.

He needs immigration unsolved to whip up his base with fear. He has made that absolutely clear—and far too many people have bought it.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty Dictionary: The word GREAT:

https://news.gallup.com/interactives/185273/presidential-job-approval-center.aspx?g_source=link_NEWSV9&g_medium=TOPIC&g_campaign=item_&g_content=Presidential%2520Job%2520Approval%2520Center
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
NW...can you translate your diatribe with a modicum of intelligence, and re-post it so someone could respond, if that's your intent?

Oh I'm sorry Boggsy, I've been busy on a 17 mile bike ride and watching the Peahi Challenge before and after, so please forgive my absence.
As for your question, no, you're not that important.
Back to the Peahi Challenge.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, they just called off the Peahi Challenge for the rest of the day, it's just too gnar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: