myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Asylum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"...it was the dems who shut down Trumps Daca for Wall plans"

Tell me mat-ty, why Donald Trump issued an executive order ending DACA. He didn't have to do that, but he thought he would use it as a bargaining chip to gain financial support for his foolish wall. The wall that he promised that Mexico would pay for. It's no big surprise that his con job failed.

I think we all know that Trump has no real interest in immigration reform, because if he really knuckled down and helped forge a sensible bi-partisan plan like the one reached by the Senate during Obama's term, he would lose a substantial part of his base.

Walls work moron.....open your fucking eyes..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty Dictionary: The word GREAT:

https://news.gallup.com/interactives/185273/presidential-job-approval-center.aspx?g_source=link_NEWSV9&g_medium=TOPIC&g_campaign=item_&g_content=Presidential%2520Job%2520Approval%2520Center

Same as Obama but with historical negative press. I guess that is beyond your limited comprehension. For a guy who brags about his higher education on a regular basis you really can be one stupid shit...
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, why don't you share with us how a foolish multi-billon wall on our southern border will work to stem the problem that you're so incensed about. While you openly claim that walls work, you've predictably offered nothing to prove that.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, why don't you share with us how a foolish multi-billon wall on our southern border will work to stem the problem that you're so incensed about. While you openly claim that walls work, you've predictably offered nothing to prove that.

Look around the world moron...walls work. If we didn't have a Wall in SoCa right now all those invaders would be in LA as we speak.

A wall, fence , barriers, etc will never 100% stop people but ABSOLUTLY slow them down and make it much easier for our border patrol to do their job..

You offer nothing and like most liberals are completely full of shit.

Maybe the pope can take the WALLS down around Vatican city, lots of room there......Oh thats right he's a hypocritcal POS like you...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Matty Dictionary: The word GREAT:

https://news.gallup.com/interactives/185273/presidential-job-approval-center.aspx?g_source=link_NEWSV9&g_medium=TOPIC&g_campaign=item_&g_content=Presidential%2520Job%2520Approval%2520Center

Same as Obama but with historical negative press. I guess that is beyond your limited comprehension. For a guy who brags about his higher education on a regular basis you really can be one stupid shit...

If you think the press has an impact on polls, then you are 100X dumber than I previously thought, which is almost impossible to believe. Mr. Drumpf has been in the public eye for 35 years, and opinions of him haven't changed much at all since election day. Keep blaming the media if it makes your little 75 IQ feel higher....

Please site one instance where I bragged about my "higher education"...I was a bum at a mediocre college, and I've said this many times... Like 99% of your posts, you're making stuff up as you go.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You offer nothing and like most liberals are completely full of shit."

mat-ty, how quickly you forget. I've made myself quite clear in the past about how we should effectively stem our illegal immigration problem. If American companies and individuals were criminally prosecuted for hiring illegal immigrants, our problem would quickly vaporize.

You have to understand the root of the problem, and building a foolish wall doesn't even come close to addressing it. A wall is simply an impediment that can be overcome and circumvented in a myriad of ways.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHS reports that far fewer than 10% of the 8,000 -- mostly young men -- in the main caravan have any shot at asylum by their own admission that they just want a better job. (As all of you well-informed citizens know, that is expressly excluded from grounds for asylum.)

Reckon the organizers of these caravans are telling the marchers this?

And what kind of parent thrusts children into a skirmish in which tear gas is expected? (Even though, as all you well-informed citizens know, this gas has been certified as safe even for infants.) If that were an acceptable excuse to blame the U.S. for outrageous behavior, bank robbers and mass murderers could just carry kids into their endeavors and expect zero resistance from the law or legally armed citizens ... just as these caravans are hiding behind the women and children they deliberately thrust to the front.

I've been tear gassed in the military, and suspect it's preferable to rubber bullets.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"You offer nothing and like most liberals are completely full of shit."

mat-ty, how quickly you forget. I've made myself quite clear in the past about how we should effectively stem our illegal immigration problem. If American companies and individuals were criminally prosecuted for hiring illegal immigrants, our problem would quickly vaporize.

You have to understand the root of the problem, and building a foolish wall doesn't even come close to addressing it. A wall is simply an impediment that can be overcome and circumvented in a myriad of ways.

That's great but it's not going to stop situations like we have now. That only works for law abiding folks, doesn't help with terrorist, gangs, and drug dealers .....Why not both?????????????
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
DHS reports that far fewer than 10% of the 8,000 -- mostly young men -- in the main caravan have any shot at asylum by their own admission that they just want a better job. (As all of you well-informed citizens know, that is expressly excluded from grounds for asylum.)

Reckon the organizers of these caravans are telling the marchers this?

And what kind of parent thrusts children into a skirmish in which tear gas is expected? (Even though, as all you well-informed citizens know, this gas has been certified as safe even for infants.) If that were an acceptable excuse to blame the U.S. for outrageous behavior, bank robbers and mass murderers could just carry kids into their endeavors and expect zero resistance from the law or legally armed citizens ... just as these caravans are hiding behind the women and children they deliberately thrust to the front.

I've been tear gassed in the military, and suspect it's preferable to rubber bullets.

Asylum is a joke. These cowards should go home and fight for their country, instead they leave their woman , children, and elderly behind.

You will walk 1000 miles but you won't fight for freedom???
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, in America, folks are always accountable and judged for what they do.

I have to say up front that I'm not buying all the "terrorist, gangs, and drug dealer" BS spewed by Donald Trump. Why buy into such nonsense? Most illegal immigrants are law abiding folks that are just trying to benefit in life for the work that they do. Most thoughtful folks, particularly those of us in California understand that.

Believe me mat-ty, anything that you're experiencing in Massachusetts is hardly significant. The idea of invading hordes of illegal Hispanics in your neighborhood is laughable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: