myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Asylum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Just say you don't want a wall you liberal pussy...Stop with your idiotic nonsense that walls don't work....they work that's why they have been used for 5000 years.

Google map anywhere in the world there are people....guess what you see .
Walls, fences. barriers and more. Yes you do nitwit, around most homes and property, borders. prisons, airports, businesses and anywhere else they want to keep people out, or in some cases in. Do they work 100%? , no they don't but they ABSOLUTELY make a difference.

If their was not a wall as we speak in SoCAL those invaders would be in the US now...Its the wall that has them still in Mexico...thank god....

You meant to say "If there was not a wall..." (there vs their) Also, you should have said "It's the wall..." (a contraction for "it is")

Seems every one of your posts contains spelling or grammar errors. I admit that mine do, but you are to perfect to admit your errors, and so arrogant as to ridicule others for making the same mistakes. This fact speaks volumes about your character...or rather, lack thereof. Have a great day FM!!!

I try to visualize what a fucking nerd you must be. Help me...do you wear sandals with socks? drive a clown car? jumbo board with a tiny sail? Helmet? and orange flotation vest? Pocket protector? do you own a Christmas sweater? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nerd I may be. But Matty, you daily post claims of such astonishing stupidity and meanness that I wonder how you have survived. Clearly you don’t think you have to know something to make a statement. Try studying some time. You might embarass yourself less.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Nerd I may be. But Matty, you daily post claims of such astonishing stupidity and meanness that I wonder how you have survived. Clearly you don’t think you have to know something to make a statement. Try studying some time. You might embarass yourself less.

Try YOUR dipshit...nerd and dumb....bad combo
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another town and another SHINING example of how well walls can work.

Of course Mac and the other liberal retards on here will continue their stupid position that walls don't work despite the history and data that proves them WRONG......

https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/we-already-have-a-border-wall-and-it-works/
mac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Try YOUR dipshit...nerd and dumb....bad combo

Try the English language.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a context and background for border crossings and the obsession of the right about more wall. The busiest border crossing in the world is at San Ysidro, where 50,000 vehicles and 25,000 pedestrians cross each day. The TiJuana crossing is also very busy; I have spent more than 2 hours in line returning from windsurfing at the East Cape.

For many decades, border security has been tightened to stem undocumented immigrants and drug smuggling. Remember Nancy Reagan and DARE? Yet the best estimates are that we spend $50 billion a year fighting drugs and interdict less than 10% of the supply. In the process we have corrupted corners of both politics and law enforcement. Drugs are available in every city and prison in the country. Law enforcement has discovered more than 60 tunnels used for smuggling drugs just in the vicinity of the Tijuana crossing. Of course, there is a wall along most of the border between San Diego County and Mexico—yet somehow successful smuggling continues.

I believe that it was Einstein that famously opined that insanity lies in doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different resuly. Not sure whether Matty wouldn’t know who he was, or would disparage him as a nerd.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
There is a context and background for border crossings and the obsession of the right about more wall. The busiest border crossing in the world is at San Ysidro, where 50,000 vehicles and 25,000 pedestrians cross each day. The TiJuana crossing is also very busy; I have spent more than 2 hours in line returning from windsurfing at the East Cape.

For many decades, border security has been tightened to stem undocumented immigrants and drug smuggling. Remember Nancy Reagan and DARE? Yet the best estimates are that we spend $50 billion a year fighting drugs and interdict less than 10% of the supply. In the process we have corrupted corners of both politics and law enforcement. Drugs are available in every city and prison in the country. Law enforcement has discovered more than 60 tunnels used for smuggling drugs just in the vicinity of the Tijuana crossing. Of course, there is a wall along most of the border between San Diego County and Mexico—yet somehow successful smuggling continues.

I believe that it was Einstein that famously opined that insanity lies in doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different resuly. Not sure whether Matty wouldn’t know who he was, or would disparage him as a nerd.

Poor old Mac makes another spelling error and then calls people stupid. How many times has this happened now?.....The Grammar cop who can't spell..What a fucking moron.

Of course they dig tunnels dipshit...how long do those take to dig...months? years?......Walls work asshole, no matter how much you stupid liberals say they don't...
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Just say you don't want a wall you liberal pussy...Stop with your idiotic nonsense that walls don't work....they work that's why they have been used for 5000 years.

Walls, fences. barriers and more. Yes you do nitwit, around most homes and property, borders. prisons, airports, businesses and anywhere else they want to keep people out, or in some cases in. Do they work 100%? , no they don't but they ABSOLUTELY make a difference.

If their was not a wall as we speak in SoCAL those invaders would be in the US now...Its the wall that has them still in Mexico...thank god....

You meant to say "If there was not a wall..." (there vs their) Also, you should have said "It's the wall..." (a contraction for "it is")

Seems every one of your posts contains spelling or grammar errors. I admit that mine do, but you are to perfect to admit your errors, and so arrogant as to ridicule others for making the same mistakes. This fact speaks volumes about your character...or rather, lack thereof. Have a great day FM!!!

I try to visualize what a fucking nerd you must be. Help me...do you wear sandals with socks? drive a clown car? jumbo board with a tiny sail? Helmet? and orange flotation vest? Pocket protector? do you own a Christmas sweater? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Let's put this in perspective FM...It was you who first called me out on mis-spellings and ridiculed me for it. So if anyone is a nerd, it is you. I have no problem visualizing what a hateful person you are who lacks any common decency or empathy...aka a sociopath.

As far as my personal choices that you inquired about, I'll keep them to myself as it seems to be something you want to know and I have no intention of feeding your needs.

You continue to prove the theory of your FM. Are you implying that "real men" like you don't wear the items you listed? I suppose next you will make some homophobic or sexual insult in an attempt to inflate your FM...3, 2, 1...
mac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coherent argument about resolving immigration.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/article/Fix-our-immigration-system-fix-our-populist-13435039.php

It is not about an open border, it is about crafting a middle ground that implements legitimate concerns of both sides.

By the way, the Trump administration has billions —$2.1 billion in earmarked funds plus substantial discretion to reprogram more from within the agency budget—to construct wall sections where they are convinced it will be money well spent. They have built nothing, in part because of their incompetence, and in part because Trump doesn’t want solutions. This is his con for the Matty’s of the world.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Let's put this in perspective FM...It was you who first called me out on mis-spellings and ridiculed me for it. So if anyone is a nerd, it is you. I have no problem visualizing what a hateful person you are who lacks any common decency or empathy...aka a sociopath.

As far as my personal choices that you inquired about, I'll keep them to myself as it seems to be something you want to know and I have no intention of feeding your needs.

You continue to prove the theory of your FM. Are you implying that "real men" like you don't wear the items you listed? I suppose next you will make some homophobic or sexual insult in an attempt to inflate your FM...3, 2, 1...

Thanks for confirming.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Do you even windsurf?? or are you just a troll?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: