myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump's Incompetence
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
People with any decency don’t make the sick comments that Matty makes regularly.

She's a vile lying pig and deserves little respect. But I am thankful she is back in the lime light. She does a great job representing the un-hinged lunacy of the left.

I agree...we love Nancy out here in SF.. Unlike Paul Ryan, Nancy knows how to whip votes , and do her job, something the empty suit couldn't accomplish. She did her job on Tuesday, that is got Trump to lie, and challenged him to a vote he knows he will lose. So, today he's saying the new improved NAFTA will cover the $5 B for the WALLL..
bwahahahahahahahahahahahah

Look up her record dummy, she's lost more seats than gained, and you stupid shits stick with her.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, I just sent you enough money to enroll at BU. While there, take a poli-sci course. There you will learn a House Speaker does not lose, or win seats... They get judged on their job as leader of the House.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAncy Pelosi delivered the necessary votes, and text, for the ACA. Republicans realized too late that repealing the ACA would doom them. The 2018 election was all about health care.

Donald Trump has no legislative successes, he is completely inept in that, as he is in pretty much everything except self promotion. Without Ryan he has no success at all.

While I think it would have been better for Pelosi to keep quiet, I am amused by her term tinkle. Completely appropriate rebuke for the big baby--including a term that matches his vocabulary.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, I just sent you enough money to enroll at BU. While there, take a poli-sci course. There you will learn a House Speaker does not lose, or win seats... They get judged on their job as leader of the House.

Maybe Mac can join me....because he seems to think Nancy delivers votes also.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NAncy Pelosi delivered the necessary votes, and text, for the ACA. Republicans realized too late that repealing the ACA would doom them. The 2018 election was all about health care.

Donald Trump has no legislative successes, he is completely inept in that, as he is in pretty much everything except self promotion. Without Ryan he has no success at all.

While I think it would have been better for Pelosi to keep quiet, I am amused by her term tinkle. Completely appropriate rebuke for the big baby--including a term that matches his vocabulary.

I seem to remember a little tax bill....senior moment???
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Maybe Mac can join me....because he seems to think Nancy delivers votes also.

dude...please, hes referring to votes in the congress. Nobody is better than whipping votes than Nancy, maybe ever.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Still can't read? "Without Ryan he has no success at all." That was the tax bill. Boy are you dumb. Tinkle on.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Still can't read? "Without Ryan he has no success at all." That was the tax bill. Boy are you dumb. Tinkle on.

What's your point shithead?. Every President needs the house to write laws and the Senate to pass.......no one does it alone you fucking moron..
mac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Boggs said:
Quote:
illegal immigration is at decades low numbers..

Generally true, but more like "stable for decades".

My concern is reflected in the stats below, and the real unmentioned issue seems to be the economics of the cheap labor force we have here (California is loving it). About half do pay taxes with fake SS numbers, but half don't and likely work for less than minimum wage since the companies hiring them know they are illegals.

Dealing with the illegals that are already here is one issue. The other is stopping the influx. I don't know if the wall will help or if the money is better spent in other areas related to border control. All Trump is doing is sticking to the agenda that got him elected, right or wrong. If economics weren't the major "unmentioned" issue, fining employers hiring illegals "BIG" time would make a big dent in the motivation for those looking for work or wanting to cross the border. I also wonder if policies directed at drying up the jobs market for illegals would put millions on the street without work, then increasing crime.

Quote:
8.1 million illegal immigrants are either working right now or looking for work in the United States. Some are paid in cash under the table, but fake Social Security numbers are often used to secure jobs. This means about 50% of all illegal immigrants are paying income taxes in some form. (The Week)

In 2010, illegal immigrants in the United States contributed over $10 billion in local or state taxes. Another $13 billion was contributed to Social Security. (The Week)

The cost of removing every illegal immigrant in the United States would require an expense of up to $600 billion. There would be another $1 trillion reduction in the US economy because of the lack of labor. (The Week)

The average illegal immigrant household costs taxpayers $14,387 per year, though various assumptions about personal conduct and behaviors must be used to reach this figure. (Heritage Foundation)

As of 2012, 1 in 4 illegal immigrants was living in California. (CNN)

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center. illegal immigration, California.

So a 7 year old just died in Border Control custody. That’s real. Your fears are not. Are you proud now?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
techno900 wrote:
Boggs said:
Quote:
illegal immigration is at decades low numbers..

Generally true, but more like "stable for decades".

My concern is reflected in the stats below, and the real unmentioned issue seems to be the economics of the cheap labor force we have here (California is loving it). About half do pay taxes with fake SS numbers, but half don't and likely work for less than minimum wage since the companies hiring them know they are illegals.

Dealing with the illegals that are already here is one issue. The other is stopping the influx. I don't know if the wall will help or if the money is better spent in other areas related to border control. All Trump is doing is sticking to the agenda that got him elected, right or wrong. If economics weren't the major "unmentioned" issue, fining employers hiring illegals "BIG" time would make a big dent in the motivation for those looking for work or wanting to cross the border. I also wonder if policies directed at drying up the jobs market for illegals would put millions on the street without work, then increasing crime.

Quote:
8.1 million illegal immigrants are either working right now or looking for work in the United States. Some are paid in cash under the table, but fake Social Security numbers are often used to secure jobs. This means about 50% of all illegal immigrants are paying income taxes in some form. (The Week)

In 2010, illegal immigrants in the United States contributed over $10 billion in local or state taxes. Another $13 billion was contributed to Social Security. (The Week)

The cost of removing every illegal immigrant in the United States would require an expense of up to $600 billion. There would be another $1 trillion reduction in the US economy because of the lack of labor. (The Week)

The average illegal immigrant household costs taxpayers $14,387 per year, though various assumptions about personal conduct and behaviors must be used to reach this figure. (Heritage Foundation)

As of 2012, 1 in 4 illegal immigrants was living in California. (CNN)

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center. illegal immigration, California.

So a 7 year old just died in Border Control custody. That’s real. Your fears are not. Are you proud now?

Shame on their parents for putting them in such a dangerous and unlawful situation.

Hundreds of homeless kids suffer every year in America, how sad is that?

We can't even take care of the kids that are here LEGALLY...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: