myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump's Incompetence
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12822
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Matty’s proud. A Proud Boy. Keep America white, if you have to kill the kids.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6389

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
So Matty’s proud. A Proud Boy. Keep America white, if you have to kill the kids.


Last time I checked retard, America is not white, it's multi racial, whites will be the minority in 20 years on the current trajectory...just another far left stupid comment by you.


How did the kid die, was it from abuse in custody???? I highly doubt it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 5837
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
So Matty’s proud. A Proud Boy. Keep America white, if you have to kill the kids.

This might be the biggest dickhead statement that you've ever posted yet.
And when you read the headline wording by Reuters,
Seven-year-old girl dies after Border Patrol arrest,
they make it sound like it was the arrest that killed her, but we all know it wasn't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
except for 'I have no life' mac.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7353
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sound grumpy today NW... Maybe you just opened your 401k statement...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6389

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
So Matty’s proud. A Proud Boy. Keep America white, if you have to kill the kids.

This might be the biggest dickhead statement that you've ever posted yet.
And when you read the headline wording by Reuters,
Seven-year-old girl dies after Border Patrol arrest,
they make it sound like it was the arrest that killed her, but we all know it wasn't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
except for 'I have no life' mac.



She died several hours after she arrived. Sever dehydration, exhaustion etc.

I take back my statement above. I don't blame the parents, I blame the left for sending the false message to these people that they can ignore our laws and crash our borders.

Shame on the left for sending this dangerous mixed messages to these people....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 5837
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
You sound grumpy today NW... Maybe you just opened your 401k statement...

Back to your daily stock ticker again? Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12822
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try reading the facts. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/7-year-old-migrant-girl-taken-into-border-patrol-custody-dies-of-dehydration-exhaustion/2018/12/13/8909e356-ff03-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cc33939e9926&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

If Trump had adequately staffed his efforts at increasing Border Security, this might not have happened.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7353
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
You sound grumpy today NW... Maybe you just opened your 401k statement...

Back to your daily stock ticker again? Rolling Eyes

no...worst year for markets since 2008. Russell 2000 down 8%, all major indexes down, Bonds down.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6389

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Try reading the facts. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/7-year-old-migrant-girl-taken-into-border-patrol-custody-dies-of-dehydration-exhaustion/2018/12/13/8909e356-ff03-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cc33939e9926&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

If Trump had adequately staffed his efforts at increasing Border Security, this might not have happened.



Hopefully they will now get the message to not come to America Illegally.
Do you know how many people are killed, raped, robbed and left for dead on that journey????
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7353
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Try reading the facts. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/7-year-old-migrant-girl-taken-into-border-patrol-custody-dies-of-dehydration-exhaustion/2018/12/13/8909e356-ff03-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cc33939e9926&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

If Trump had adequately staffed his efforts at increasing Border Security, this might not have happened.



Hopefully they will now get the message to not come to America Illegally.
Do you know how many people are killed, raped, robbed and left for dead on that journey????

That's not the way it works....they come for work. And the projections for the Trump economy in the next 24 months are heinous, so I would assume immigration will decline.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group