myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump's Incompetence
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 10149
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Shh, don't tell anyone



The media completely ignored the prison reform bill. A bi-partisan bill that should make the left very happy......crickets from the children/liberals


daaaaaa.... of course trump would sign that bill, he and his kids are facing life in prison otherwise.

Quote:

EASING “THREE STRIKES”
The First Step bill also looks to ease the penalties under the controversial “three strikes” law, a holdover from the war on drugs that sent anyone with three federal convictions to prison for life – even if those convictions were for nonviolent drug offenses. Under the bill, the mandatory minimum sentence for a federal drug offense if the offender had previous convictions for federal drug offenses or violent felonies would be 25 years rather than life. The reform won’t be applied retroactively, however.



daaaaaaa...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/21/trump-first-step-criminal-justice-reform-three-strikes

Current inmates feel left behind by Trump's criminal justice reform bill
First Step Act reduces the mandatory sentence for three-strikes offenders but the provisions will not be made retroactive

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.


Last edited by real-human on Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 683

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Shh, don't tell anyone



The media completely ignored the prison reform bill. A bi-partisan bill that should make the left very happy......crickets from the children/liberals


Name one media outlet that did not cover it..i dare ya Matty dear!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/politics/criminal-justice-overhaul/index.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5769

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Shh, don't tell anyone



The media completely ignored the prison reform bill. A bi-partisan bill that should make the left very happy......crickets from the children/liberals


Name one media outlet that did not cover it..i dare ya Matty dear!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/politics/criminal-justice-overhaul/index.html



LOL....a random act of journalism. This was a BIG deal and has received very little press because it was a big win for Trump and Jared. CNN gave it more press than most because as I am sure you don't know, Van Jones worked hard with the WH on this bill.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5769

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of CNN and fake news …..here is another story you won't hear much about, especially on CNN.


https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/19/cnn-journalist-der-spiegel-resigns/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7023
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mnuchin reassuring bank CEOs liquidity is fine..and Drumpf isn’t firing Powell..
Redefining chaos everyday as investors flee ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 683

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Shh, don't tell anyone



The media completely ignored the prison reform bill. A bi-partisan bill that should make the left very happy......crickets from the children/liberals


Name one media outlet that did not cover it..i dare ya Matty dear!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/politics/criminal-justice-overhaul/index.html



LOL....a random act of journalism. This was a BIG deal and has received very little press because it was a big win for Trump and Jared. CNN gave it more press than most because as I am sure you don't know, Van Jones worked hard with the WH on this bill.


Matty: "The media completely ignored the prison reform bill."

This is an absolutey false statement. Talk about fake news!!!

Followed by a re-direct when called on it. Taking lessons from Dump?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5769

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Shh, don't tell anyone



The media completely ignored the prison reform bill. A bi-partisan bill that should make the left very happy......crickets from the children/liberals


Name one media outlet that did not cover it..i dare ya Matty dear!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/politics/criminal-justice-overhaul/index.html



LOL....a random act of journalism. This was a BIG deal and has received very little press because it was a big win for Trump and Jared. CNN gave it more press than most because as I am sure you don't know, Van Jones worked hard with the WH on this bill.


Matty: "The media completely ignored the prison reform bill."

This is an absolutey false statement. Talk about fake news!!!

Followed by a re-direct when called on it. Taking lessons from Dump?




It got very little coverage douche-bag. In typical liberal fashion you would attempt to deny what is a fact....VERY LITTLE COVERAGE..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 683

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Shh, don't tell anyone



The media completely ignored the prison reform bill. A bi-partisan bill that should make the left very happy......crickets from the children/liberals


Name one media outlet that did not cover it..i dare ya Matty dear!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/politics/criminal-justice-overhaul/index.html



LOL....a random act of journalism. This was a BIG deal and has received very little press because it was a big win for Trump and Jared. CNN gave it more press than most because as I am sure you don't know, Van Jones worked hard with the WH on this bill.


Matty: "The media completely ignored the prison reform bill."

This is an absolutey false statement. Talk about fake news!!!

Followed by a re-direct when called on it. Taking lessons from Dump?




It got very little coverage douche-bag. In typical liberal fashion you would attempt to deny what is a fact....VERY LITTLE COVERAGE..


No, what you said is: "The media completely ignored the prison reform bill."

I directed your attention to a media report on the event and challenged you to prove your statement. You declined and re-directed (not surprising). Now you double down by rephrasing from "completely ignored" to "very little coverage". Words have meaning dear Matty and you try to worm your way out of things by rephrasing instead of simply admitting your error. Bad form dear Matty. Think before typing and mean what you say and say what you mean. Otherwise, you are just an uncredible purveyor of fake news like your idol Dump. You can do better...I think...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 683

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Matty! Take a peek:

https://www.upi.com/Trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill/8571545422879/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-trump-signs-criminal-justice-bill

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/trump-signs-sweeping-criminal-justice-step-act-law-181222073409679.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/21/trump-prison-reform-first-step-act-signed-law

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/21/donald-trump-signs-rare-bipartisan-achievement-criminal-justice/2388653002/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-to-sign-bipartisan-criminal-justice-bill-amid-partisan-rancor-over-stopgap-spending-measure/2018/12/21/234f9ffc-0510-11e9-b5df-5d3874f1ac36_story.html?utm_term=.50a506c1d896

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill-with-bipartisan-support/

http://time.com/5486560/prison-reform-jared-kushner-kim-kardashian-west/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fU_Ai_iyII

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/21/trump-signs-sweeping-criminal-justice-bill.html

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-trump-first-step-advocates-20181220-story.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5769

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
Hey Matty! Take a peek:

https://www.upi.com/Trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill/8571545422879/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-trump-signs-criminal-justice-bill

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/trump-signs-sweeping-criminal-justice-step-act-law-181222073409679.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/21/trump-prison-reform-first-step-act-signed-law

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/21/donald-trump-signs-rare-bipartisan-achievement-criminal-justice/2388653002/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-to-sign-bipartisan-criminal-justice-bill-amid-partisan-rancor-over-stopgap-spending-measure/2018/12/21/234f9ffc-0510-11e9-b5df-5d3874f1ac36_story.html?utm_term=.50a506c1d896

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill-with-bipartisan-support/

http://time.com/5486560/prison-reform-jared-kushner-kim-kardashian-west/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fU_Ai_iyII

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/21/trump-signs-sweeping-criminal-justice-bill.html

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-trump-first-step-advocates-20181220-story.html



Of course it got some press shit for brains....as in the bare minimum.
Media outlets need to cover their ass, and post something, usually on page 17 below the fold next to bras and underwear..

Believe what ever you want DB, but you're wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group