myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump's Incompetence
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 821

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
Hey Matty! Take a peek:

https://www.upi.com/Trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill/8571545422879/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-trump-signs-criminal-justice-bill

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/trump-signs-sweeping-criminal-justice-step-act-law-181222073409679.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/21/trump-prison-reform-first-step-act-signed-law

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/21/donald-trump-signs-rare-bipartisan-achievement-criminal-justice/2388653002/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-to-sign-bipartisan-criminal-justice-bill-amid-partisan-rancor-over-stopgap-spending-measure/2018/12/21/234f9ffc-0510-11e9-b5df-5d3874f1ac36_story.html?utm_term=.50a506c1d896

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill-with-bipartisan-support/

http://time.com/5486560/prison-reform-jared-kushner-kim-kardashian-west/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fU_Ai_iyII

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/21/trump-signs-sweeping-criminal-justice-bill.html

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-trump-first-step-advocates-20181220-story.html



Of course it got some press shit for brains....as in the bare minimum.
Media outlets need to cover their ass, and post something, usually on page 17 below the fold next to bras and underwear..

Believe what ever you want DB, but you're wrong.


I believe "what ever" is actually one word, "whatever". Oh yeah!!!! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6407

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
Hey Matty! Take a peek:

https://www.upi.com/Trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill/8571545422879/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-trump-signs-criminal-justice-bill

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/trump-signs-sweeping-criminal-justice-step-act-law-181222073409679.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/21/trump-prison-reform-first-step-act-signed-law

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/21/donald-trump-signs-rare-bipartisan-achievement-criminal-justice/2388653002/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-to-sign-bipartisan-criminal-justice-bill-amid-partisan-rancor-over-stopgap-spending-measure/2018/12/21/234f9ffc-0510-11e9-b5df-5d3874f1ac36_story.html?utm_term=.50a506c1d896

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill-with-bipartisan-support/

http://time.com/5486560/prison-reform-jared-kushner-kim-kardashian-west/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fU_Ai_iyII

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/21/trump-signs-sweeping-criminal-justice-bill.html

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-trump-first-step-advocates-20181220-story.html



Of course it got some press shit for brains....as in the bare minimum.
Media outlets need to cover their ass, and post something, usually on page 17 below the fold next to bras and underwear..

Believe what ever you want DB, but you're wrong.


I believe "what ever" is actually one word, "whatever". Oh yeah!!!! Very Happy



Actually it does work there shithead

Believe what you want.
Believe what ever you want.

Get it right before you correct someone moron...


Example:
What ever became of that old drilling rig Exxon bought for training purposes?

If the sentence still makes sense without the word “ever,” you can usually use the two separate words “what ever.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 821

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
Hey Matty! Take a peek:

https://www.upi.com/Trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill/8571545422879/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-trump-signs-criminal-justice-bill

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/trump-signs-sweeping-criminal-justice-step-act-law-181222073409679.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/21/trump-prison-reform-first-step-act-signed-law

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/21/donald-trump-signs-rare-bipartisan-achievement-criminal-justice/2388653002/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-to-sign-bipartisan-criminal-justice-bill-amid-partisan-rancor-over-stopgap-spending-measure/2018/12/21/234f9ffc-0510-11e9-b5df-5d3874f1ac36_story.html?utm_term=.50a506c1d896

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-signs-criminal-justice-reform-bill-with-bipartisan-support/

http://time.com/5486560/prison-reform-jared-kushner-kim-kardashian-west/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fU_Ai_iyII

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/21/trump-signs-sweeping-criminal-justice-bill.html

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-trump-first-step-advocates-20181220-story.html



Of course it got some press shit for brains....as in the bare minimum.
Media outlets need to cover their ass, and post something, usually on page 17 below the fold next to bras and underwear..

Believe what ever you want DB, but you're wrong.


I believe "what ever" is actually one word, "whatever". Oh yeah!!!! Very Happy



Actually it does work there shithead

Believe what you want.
Believe what ever you want.

Get it right before you correct someone moron...


Example:
What ever became of that old drilling rig Exxon bought for training purposes?

If the sentence still makes sense without the word “ever,” you can usually use the two separate words “what ever.”


Hey Matty..whatevah! LOL! Love trolling you...like fish in a barrel. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12841
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone surprised? The grifter in chief. https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/16/trumps-bid-for-sydney-casino-30-years-ago-rejected-due-to-mafia-connections?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other&__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR0EGl5XVhC7H5uZujDYmIB_erk29GblyzEqBTBQmM9mt3FP2uYT6Efx3Cg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12841
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abusing adderall would explain so much.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/12/report-president-donald-trump-is-an-adderall-snorting-speed-freak/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 5852
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Abusing adderall would explain so much.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/12/report-president-donald-trump-is-an-adderall-snorting-speed-freak/

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mac you've got some serious progressive balls to post an article with a title like that.
The mac and Dean show strikes again.
And Gov. Jerry Brown is going to take over as head coach for the 49ers next year.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 10835
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Abusing adderall would explain so much.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/12/report-president-donald-trump-is-an-adderall-snorting-speed-freak/

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mac you've got some serious progressive balls to post an article with a title like that.
The mac and xxxx show strikes again.
And Gov. Jerry Brown is going to take over as head coach for the 49ers next year.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


can you tell me where the obama birth certificate is or tell us again about Pizzagate that Hillary was involved in selling chldren. again trump et al loved that including the convicted General that now says he did not know lying about national security issues to the FBI was a crime, and believed pizzagate.

now trump well it is a fact that their were sworn affidavids that he did rape and molest children. He never replied to the lawsuit except to ask for dismissal, and never sued her so as he said he sues iars well he did not sue her.

again these people put their names out and no lawsuit by the whore pediophile Trump that claimes he has billions of dollars and has the most lawsuits in the history of mankind. it is chump change to him...

again this is multiple witnesses...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 10835
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Abusing adderall would explain so much.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/12/report-president-donald-trump-is-an-adderall-snorting-speed-freak/

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mac you've got some serious progressive balls to post an article with a title like that.
The mac and xxxx show strikes again.
And Gov. Jerry Brown is going to take over as head coach for the 49ers next year.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


come on troll rebuff my comments, even the whore slut traitor, PEDOPHILE WHO IS NOT A LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT DOES NOT COME OUT AND SAY THESE PEOPLE WHO SAY HE IS A DRUG ADDICT OF SPEED ARE LYING. HE DOES NOT SAY THEY ARE LIARS, AND HE LOVES TO ATTACK.

IF HE DID, THEY COULD THEN SUE HIM. AND DEPOSE HIM AND CALL/DEPOSE WITNESSES. MAKE THEIR DAY... again in one deposition alone they caught him lying was it 20 times.

hE ALREADY HAS SEVERAL FEMALES SUING HIM FOR SUCH LIES.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12841
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, a bet on adderall stories?

It explains about 90% of his behavior. Dementia takes care of the other 10%.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6407

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
So, a bet on adderall stories?

It explains about 90% of his behavior. Dementia takes care of the other 10%.




Hmm sounds like someone I know......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group