myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the intellect of a wall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
New Mexico governor withdraws state's National Guard troops from southern border

In a statement announcing her decision Tuesday, Lujan Grisham rejected President Donald Trump's claim that there's a national security crisis at the US southern border.

She vowed that "New Mexico will not take part in the president's charade of border fear-mongering by misusing our diligent National Guard troops."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/06/politics/new-mexico-governor-national-guard-southern-border/index.html

She's a liberal POS and the blood will be on her hands when folks get murdered and raped by the animals who cross our borders illegally.

Governors control the National Guard not the military. She also has zero say on NATIONAL SECURITY....Political posturing for her snowflake base..

You must be referring to these animals, right?

Report Reveals Widespread Sexual Assault In Immigration Detention

A recent federal civil rights complaint by Community Initiatives for Visiting Immigrants in Confinement (CIVIC) sheds light on a litany of sexual assaults lodged against the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). But the Trump administration seems unconcerned.

Between January 2010 and July 2016, DHS’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) received 33,126 complaints of sexual assault or physical abuse against DHS component agencies. More complaints were submitted against U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE), the agency responsible for immigration detention facilities, than any other DHS component agency. Of the total number of complaints, over 44 percent (or nearly 15,000 complaints) were lodged against ICE. Customs & Border Protection (CBP), responsible for detaining people at ports of entry, received over 10,000 complaints.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/report-reveals-widespread-sexual-assault-in-immigration_us_590fc4d2e4b0f71180724604
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
New Mexico governor withdraws state's National Guard troops from southern border

In a statement announcing her decision Tuesday, Lujan Grisham rejected President Donald Trump's claim that there's a national security crisis at the US southern border.

She vowed that "New Mexico will not take part in the president's charade of border fear-mongering by misusing our diligent National Guard troops."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/06/politics/new-mexico-governor-national-guard-southern-border/index.html

She's a liberal POS and the blood will be on her hands when folks get murdered and raped by the animals who cross our borders illegally.

Governors control the National Guard not the military. She also has zero say on NATIONAL SECURITY....Political posturing for her snowflake base..

A recent federal civil rights complaint by Community Initiatives for Visiting Immigrants in Confinement (CIVIC) sheds light on a litany of sexual assaults lodged against the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). But the Trump administration seems unconcerned.

Between January 2010 and July 2016, DHS’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) received 33,126 complaints of sexual assault or physical abuse against DHS component agencies. More complaints were submitted against U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE), the agency responsible for immigration detention facilities, than any other DHS component agency. Of the total number of complaints, over 44 percent (or nearly 15,000 complaints) were lodged against ICE. Customs & Border Protection (CBP), responsible for detaining people at ports of entry, received over 10,000 complaints.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/report-reveals-widespread-sexual-assault-in-immigration_us_590fc4d2e4b0f71180724604

Complaints by illegals, law breakers, and scum bag immigration lawyers.

Lets attack ICE and law enforcement.. I would expect nothing less from an airhead liberal like you.......

How many convictions asshole?? how many claims were thrown out???
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tear down the wall.

https://tucson.com/news/local/nogales-city-council-calls-on-feds-to-remove-all-border/article_ad246ca8-2a7c-11e9-8de7-ab64b6199f2d.html
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

Lets attack ICE and law enforcement.. I would expect nothing less from an airhead liberal like you.......

What you are saying then is that if any illegals do anything wrong in the US and are not convicted of their crimes...their criminal acts did not happen? I get what you are saying...unless there is a conviction, then it's fair game to do whatever you want so long as you don't get caught and convicted. I guess that goes for entering the country illegally too. Don't get caught and convicted...it's all good! Is that the moral code you live by? Scary what lessons you must be teaching your children. Sad

Have you ever spent any time in Mexico Matty?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

What you are saying then is that if any illegals do anything wrong in the US and are not convicted of their crimes...their criminal acts did not happen? I get what you are saying...unless there is a conviction, then it's fair game to do whatever you want so long as you don't get caught and convicted. I guess that goes for entering the country illegally too. Don't get caught and convicted...it's all good! Is that the moral code you live by? Scary what lessons you must be teaching your children. Sad

I'm saying you're a piece of shit for trying to demonize the fine men and woman who are trying to protect our country and doing their job....
If something bad happens then that should be investigated, but if you think many of those claims are not bogus then you are dumber than I thought.

We have a border problem moron, it needs to be solved. It's liberals who are putting people in harms way by motivating them to ignore our laws and be rewarded with the benefits and protections that are illegal and dangerous to the future of this country....

I don't blame these people one bit for trying to come here....I blame assholes like you that don't care how that happens...

My kids are taught to obey and respect the law, and to also respect those who we entrust to defend us...

Your kids probably spit at the police and soldiers coming home...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, I know you're not one of the smarter kids in the class, and I doubt your kids are either...But, we live in the world of capitalism, and supply and demand. I never ever hear you address why immigrants come here illegally--its for WORK. So, if you were really concerned about illegal immigration, I would think you would comment on the employment factor. While you're doing that , you might want to consider Trump Enterprises has employed hundreds of "illegals" in its history. The entire thing is a ruse to rally the minions, similar to Brexit, which thus far is an abject failure...
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump knew they were illegal employees

His company did not pay them healthcare benefits and did pay all the others healthcare. this is per the lawyer representing all the workers that have come forward so far. about 25. No coincidence that all did not receive full benefits vs everyone that was an eligible worker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xncDoliLrlc

CNN Cuomo Prime Time 2/6/2019 | CNN BREAKING NEWS Today Feb 6, 2019

mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, I know you're not one of the smarter kids in the class, and I doubt your kids are either...But, we live in the world of capitalism, and supply and demand. I never ever hear you address why immigrants come here illegally--its for WORK. So, if you were really concerned about illegal immigration, I would think you would comment on the employment factor. While you're doing that , you might want to consider Trump Enterprises has employed hundreds of "illegals" in its history. The entire thing is a ruse to rally the minions, similar to Brexit, which thus far is an abject failure...

Careful there smart-ass with the kid talk. My 11th grader is a top wrestler and would twist you and your pussy baseball player into a pretzel in two seconds..

So tell my snowflake what were all the Dems talking about for the past thirty years right up to Obama when they spoke about the need to protect our borders...They sounded EXACTLY like Trump...

Was that just a ruse to rally the minions??? no it wasn't, it was real talk about a real problem, and now we finally have a President willing to solve the problem..

Trump wasn't President when illegals worked on his properties...not his job , and he was doing what all the competition were doing .....weak argument from another airhead liberal.....
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

I'm saying you're a piece of shit for trying to demonize the fine men and woman who are trying to protect our country and doing their job....
If something bad happens then that should be investigated, but if you think many of those claims are not bogus then you are dumber than I thought.

We have a border problem moron, it needs to be solved. It's liberals who are putting people in harms way by motivating them to ignore our laws and be rewarded with the benefits and protections that are illegal and dangerous to the future of this country....

I don't blame these people one bit for trying to come here....I blame assholes like you that don't care how that happens...

My kids are taught to obey and respect the law, and to also respect those who we entrust to defend us...

Your kids probably spit at the police and soldiers coming home...

The border problem is primarily at established entry points, not in the open country. I am totally against illegal immigration. I want comprehensive reform to address how to deal with the people already here. I would rather they all pay their fair share of taxes instead of living in the shadows. I want real penalties for those who hire illegals and smart cost effective border control measures. What I don't want is an expensive monument to Trump's diminutive genitalia just because he wants it.

I'm not demonizing anyone, I'm simply pointing out that people are people, no matter what race, there are those who do bad things and those who do good things. Maybe some of the claims are bogus, and maybe many are true. Bottom line is that no population is immune for bad actors...there are bad cops and bad soldiers. I give respect where it's due, not based on occupation.

You forgot to tell me about all the time you have spent in Mexico. Have you ever traveled outside of the US Matty?
mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having Matty comment in a section that has the word "intellect" in it is like asking Trump about fine cuisine. Or Mexican food, or French, or...

But this has to rate as the true sign of either a fascist or a Russian bank, who will support Trump as long as they get the money.

Matty said:

Quote:
Trump wasn't President when illegals worked on his properties...not his job , and he was doing what all the competition were doing .....weak argument from another airhead liberal.....

I guess it wasn't ever his job to obey laws, just to cheat and lie. Matty is so uninformed--and indeed stupid--that he doesn't know that the last time Congress passed legislation on immigration, there was a bit of unfinished business--requiring some type of enforcement so that big businesses didn't hire undocumented workers. Certainly Trump wasn't the only hypocrite that avoided checking on workers--or that coached workers on how to get credentials. But it was the GOP who failed to follow up. Their game is to collect campaign contributions from those who benefit from undocumented workers--big hotel chains, big meat packing firms, the list goes on--and just use the issue as a wedge issue rather than actually pass any legislation. But Matty drank the Koolaid. So did NW and most of the crew.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 23 of 26

Jump to: