myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the intellect of a wall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also have to laugh when "fiscal conservatives" say $5B is nothing.

You do know that the refugee "terrorists" did not cross the border because there was no wall right?

Are you also aware that the $5 B requested is only for about 250 miles (at most of wall repair and expansion) Maybe only about 100 miles of new wall?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
i also have to laugh when "fiscal conservatives" say $5B is nothing.

You do know that the refugee "terrorists" did not cross the border because there was no wall right?

Are you also aware that the $5 B requested is only for about 250 miles (at most of wall repair and expansion) Maybe only about 100 miles of new wall?

Tell that to the folks in San Diego, walls don't work...They work great and is the Main reason that last caravan dispersed and went home....

How much money do we spend in foreign aid????????????? hint, its more than a hundred billion. 5 billion is an absolute joke, and the return on investment would be staggering.

99% of the only true experts on this subject would STRONGLY disagree with you. ICE, hOMELAND SECURITY, BORDER PATROL are the only experts.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty

The wall isn't $5 billion. To do a complete wall is $25 billion. This is what is lost in this discussion is that this partial wall funding is strictly political. What needs to be addressed are all aspects of border security just as the Democrats and sensible Republicans have proposed.

ICE's total budget is less than $5 billion. How about providing them more funding so they can really do their jobs?

My question for you Matty is "Have you been to the US/Mexico Border? I've crossed that border more than 40 times. Do you even understand what you are proposing?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
Matty

The wall isn't $5 billion. To do a complete wall is $25 billion. This is what is lost in this discussion is that this partial wall funding is strictly political. What needs to be addressed are all aspects of border security just as the Democrats and sensible Republicans have proposed.

ICE's total budget is less than $5 billion. How about providing them more funding so they can really do their jobs?

My question for you Matty is "Have you been to the US/Mexico Border? I've crossed that border more than 40 times. Do you even understand what you are proposing?

Not that complicated...Walls slow down activity to the tune of 95%, people are forced to check points where the proper laws will be applied, where does that confuse you?

5 billion would go a long way, with more to come down the road. 25 billion was the cost of a concrete wall 2000 miles....old news , no one is proposing that now. Focus on high activity areas and start to fix this disaster.

Again no one that works for BC, ICE or HS would agree with you. This is about Trump and the scum on the left trying to deny a duly elected president a campaign promise...nothing else...every hair brain excuse the left makes is a load of shit...
vientomas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Matty

Not that complicated...Walls slow down activity to the tune of 95%, people are forced to check points where the proper laws will be applied, where does that confuse you?

5 billion would go a long way, with more to come down the road. 25 billion was the cost of a concrete wall 2000 miles....old news , no one is proposing that now. Focus on high activity areas and start to fix this disaster.

Again no one that works for BC, ICE or HS would agree with you. This is about Trump and the scum on the left trying to deny a duly elected president a campaign promise...nothing else...every hair brain excuse the left makes is a load of shit...

I guess once the wall is built, 95% of the BP agents will be laid off. Maybe that's a promise Trump can make to induce the Dems to agree with it. Big money savings.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So as all the dems that were invited to a working lunch at the White House today, subject, border security, refused to even show up, another caravan (2000+) from Honduras has now started off marching towards our border. The human crisis at the border, which the dems themselves, were calling it only 2 months ago, will get even worse.
Terrible optics on the part of the dems.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cry me a river NW. Ignore the man child.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As exemplified by bluefish.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
So as all the dems that were invited to a working lunch at the White House today, subject, border security, refused to even show up, another caravan (2000+) from Honduras has now started off marching towards our border. The human crisis at the border, which the dems themselves, were calling it only 2 months ago, will get even worse.
Terrible optics on the part of the dems.

I hear the Koch brothers are paying the organizers under the table to send people up in mass...

mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Matty

I guess once the wall is built, 95% of the BP agents will be laid off. Maybe that's a promise Trump can make to induce the Dems to agree with it. Big money savings.

The savings moron is keeping the criminals and entitlement seekers out of our country... 130 billion a year is what illegals cost the nation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 4 of 26

Jump to: