myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
National Emergency
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Malibu, you made me laugh out loud. Your paranoid post would make sense--but only if drugs came into this country through areas that don't have walls. They don't.

Really???? how the fuck do you know that?? you don't , it's a liberal talking point... they don't get caught moron....because it's wide open.

They only have data from people caught, not the ones that get away undetected...
mac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We spend billions on interdiction of drugs--and experts think we catch 8-10% of the supply. From your posts, it is apparent that Matty has some personal knowledge of opioids and how they dull intellectual endeavors.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
We spend billions on interdiction of drugs--and experts think we catch 8-10% of the supply. From your posts, it is apparent that Matty has some personal knowledge of opioids and how they dull intellectual endeavors.

You answered your own question moron.....8 to 10% that means 90% gets in........And you think they go to check points? ......you're about 8% as smart as you think you are......clueless liberal POS!!!!!!!!!!
mac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

You answered your own question moron.....8 to 10% that means 90% gets in........And you think they go to check points? ......you're about 8% as smart as you think you are......clueless liberal POS!!!!!!!!!!

As usual, knowing something about a subject--so you don't embarrass yourself with a comment--is not part of your playbook.
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the trial of someone who knows about it (not Matty):

Mexico’s most notorious drug lord, Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, was convicted Tuesday of running an industrial-scale smuggling operation after a three-month trial packed with Hollywood-style tales of grisly killings, political payoffs, cocaine hidden in jalapeno cans, jewel-encrusted guns and a naked escape with his mistress through a tunnel...Evidence showed drugs poured into the U.S. through secret tunnels or hidden in tanker trucks, concealed in the undercarriage of passenger cars and packed in rail cars passing through legitimate points of entry — suggesting that a border wall wouldn’t be much of a worry.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:

Mexico’s most notorious drug lord, Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, was convicted Tuesday of running an industrial-scale smuggling operation after a three-month trial packed with Hollywood-style tales of grisly killings, political payoffs, cocaine hidden in jalapeno cans, jewel-encrusted guns and a naked escape with his mistress through a tunnel...Evidence showed drugs poured into the U.S. through secret tunnels or hidden in tanker trucks, concealed in the undercarriage of passenger cars and packed in rail cars passing through legitimate points of entry — suggesting that a border wall wouldn’t be much of a worry.

And I'm sure they will continue to do it that way........jesus christ we may have someone dumber than mac... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

And I'm sure they will continue to do it that way........jesus christ we may have someone dumber than mac... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I agree,El Chapo got caught, what an idiot.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this help[ any of you deniers????????????????

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/ny-times-star-columnist-trump-border-wall-varney
vientomas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/ny-times-star-columnist-trump-border-wall-varney

That we need comprehensive reform?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/24/thomas_friedman_high_wall_with_a_big_gate_solution_to_real_immigration_crisis.html

"A big gate, a smart gate and a compassionate gate, I said," Friedman said. Wolf, I'm as radically pro-immigration as they come. But it is pretty clear to me that unless we can assure a significant number of Americans that we can control our border, we're never going to have the proper immigration flow I think we need, we desire and that we actually have a moral responsibility given our history as a nation of immigrants and a refuge for people fleeing persecution."

"I think the only way is a compromise on this," he said." The tragedy and that's why my column -- I think Trump is wasting this crisis. A crisis is a terrible thing to waste. We have a president who actually, when you think about it, Wolf, he has the chops with his base. If he were to sit down, call Nancy Pelosi and say, 'We're going up to Camp David. You bring your immigration team, I'll bring mine. I'll leave Stephen Miller at home and we will actually sort out a compromise here.:

"Democrats were ready to fund more border security but at the same time we'll create a legal pathway for people here. We're going to limit the number of I.C.E. arrests and we're going to have a rational in-flow of people of the kind of people that are both high energy, high IQ that could drive our country forward. We need a compromise," he said.

"When you say, though, you want a high wall with a big gate, a smart gate. But a high wall, that is going to sound to a lot of folks out there, that's what Donald Trump wants," CNN's Wolf Blitzer said.

"Well, I think you got to control the border," the columnist said. "When you have an increase of illegal apprehensions of illegal entries of 374% since October, obviously you've got a situation where the border security is not sufficient and that's going to drive people who we should want to be pro-immigration against immigration."

"Democrats have been willing to fund more border security, okay. I'm for a high wall with a big gate, a compassionate, a smart gate so we could keep immigration going," he said.

"Wolf, if people think can just walk into this country, they're not going to support the immigration that we need," Friedman concluded.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

That we need comprehensive reform?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/24/thomas_friedman_high_wall_with_a_big_gate_solution_to_real_immigration_crisis.html

"A big gate, a smart gate and a compassionate gate, I said," Friedman said. Wolf, I'm as radically pro-immigration as they come. But it is pretty clear to me that unless we can assure a significant number of Americans that we can control our border, we're never going to have the proper immigration flow I think we need, we desire and that we actually have a moral responsibility given our history as a nation of immigrants and a refuge for people fleeing persecution."

"I think the only way is a compromise on this," he said." The tragedy and that's why my column -- I think Trump is wasting this crisis. A crisis is a terrible thing to waste. We have a president who actually, when you think about it, Wolf, he has the chops with his base. If he were to sit down, call Nancy Pelosi and say, 'We're going up to Camp David. You bring your immigration team, I'll bring mine. I'll leave Stephen Miller at home and we will actually sort out a compromise here.:

"Democrats were ready to fund more border security but at the same time we'll create a legal pathway for people here. We're going to limit the number of I.C.E. arrests and we're going to have a rational in-flow of people of the kind of people that are both high energy, high IQ that could drive our country forward. We need a compromise," he said.

"When you say, though, you want a high wall with a big gate, a smart gate. But a high wall, that is going to sound to a lot of folks out there, that's what Donald Trump wants," CNN's Wolf Blitzer said.

"Well, I think you got to control the border," the columnist said. "When you have an increase of illegal apprehensions of illegal entries of 374% since October, obviously you've got a situation where the border security is not sufficient and that's going to drive people who we should want to be pro-immigration against immigration."

"Democrats have been willing to fund more border security, okay. I'm for a high wall with a big gate, a compassionate, a smart gate so we could keep immigration going," he said.

"Wolf, if people think can just walk into this country, they're not going to support the immigration that we need," Friedman concluded.

We are in a full blown crisis as we speak. The past is the past and there is lot's of blame to go around, but that will not solve anything....This needs to get fixed now, and dems will be blamed forever if it is not....Hate Trump all you want , but no other President has had the backbone to stay on this issue....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: