myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
New Zealand and White Nationalists
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
Matty. don't agree with much you say, but in this case, you will never prevail against the deliberate and willful distortion by your haters of what it is you are attempting to say. i.e. That there is a growing threat to our western freedoms from a rising and aggressive growth of an intolerant fundamentalist branch of Islam. This does NOT include (as I take it you mean from what you say) the majority of peaceful and moderate Muslims.

In this case you are stating the obvious as most of us in Europe are aware. Our security services are currently monitoring and (so far) successfully thwarting many planned Islamic terrorist outrages.

As Rudyard Kipling aptly put it -

"All we have of freedom.
All we use and know.
This our fathers bought for us,
long and long ago."

I fully expect some will sneer at such! (I don't.)

Correct, and if people don't take a stance they will be doomed...you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube...
mac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
Matty. don't agree with much you say, but in this case, you will never prevail against the deliberate and willful distortion by your haters of what it is you are attempting to say. i.e. That there is a growing threat to our western freedoms from a rising and aggressive growth of an intolerant fundamentalist branch of Islam. This does NOT include (as I take it you mean from what you say) the majority of peaceful and moderate Muslims.

In this case you are stating the obvious as most of us in Europe are aware. Our security services are currently monitoring and (so far) successfully thwarting many planned Islamic terrorist outrages.

As Rudyard Kipling aptly put it -

"All we have of freedom.
All we use and know.
This our fathers bought for us,
long and long ago."

I fully expect some will sneer at such! (I don't.)

Matty condemned Muslim culture, not extremist cults. Intolerant cults of all stripes are indeed dangerous. Including White Nationalism. But as noted, nobody here on the right is willing to confront Matty's racism.

There are indeed dangerous Islamist cults. Many of them are based in Saudi Arabia--where the Trump crime family cozy up to them.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you weren’t clear about the fascist-in-chief’s encouragement of violence.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/15/politics/trump-breitbart-interview-tough-supporters-democrats-violence/index.html?utm_source=fbCNNp&utm_content=2019-03-15T14%3A02%3A55&utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&fbclid=IwAR2EjcGD_FeoedOblGvpp3dd0fksCABqN-xnav8vPcnKi3QctZrtBiC5OU4

The bookend for Matty’s threat to punch me in the face. Fascism.
vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty said: "Wrong DB....We condemn any kind of violence, but recognize that some groups are far more likely to commit such disgusting crimes..

Show me a Church or other organized group of a large scale, who ACTIVELY promote violence."

Thereby intimating, if not outright stating, that all Muslims promote violence. If not, then what is this "organized group of a large scale who ACTIVELY promote violence" that you speak of Matty?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That 1 Baptist church has about 12 members. They're full of hate. Those douchbags should be shut down.....BUT WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND FREEDOM OF RELIGION. Sadly, GT lives in an allied country who's lost all perspective and reason regarding freedom of speech.
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
when I point to the culture of violence, meanness and bigotry that surrounds Trump and his supporters--they go nuts. Snowflakes and hypocrites. They can dish the insults but can't take them.
You're talking about, around half of the country.
"nuts
culture of violence
meanness
bigotry
snowflakes
hypocrites"

You have a mental problem that goes beyond your bigotry.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
In case you weren’t clear about the fascist-in-chief’s encouragement of violence.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/15/politics/trump-breitbart-interview-tough-supporters-democrats-violence/index.html?utm_source=fbCNNp&utm_content=2019-03-15T14%3A02%3A55&utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&fbclid=IwAR2EjcGD_FeoedOblGvpp3dd0fksCABqN-xnav8vPcnKi3QctZrtBiC5OU4

The bookend for Matty’s threat to punch me in the face. Fascism.

I said you NEED a punch in the face, which is 100% true..

Just keep talking mac so we can all see what a twisted POS you are.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
Matty said: "Wrong DB....We condemn any kind of violence, but recognize that some groups are far more likely to commit such disgusting crimes..

Show me a Church or other organized group of a large scale, who ACTIVELY promote violence."

Thereby intimating, if not outright stating, that all Muslims promote violence. If not, then what is this "organized group of a large scale who ACTIVELY promote violence" that you speak of Matty?

Never said ALL shitbag….this is where you and your freak friend mac lose all respect from everyone here....and thanks for making more point once again, that you have to lie to defend your position....
mac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bullies, bigots and idiots. And they all seem to be snowflakes. They can dish it but can’t take it. Just like the fat criminal in the Oval Office.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
nw30 wrote:
It never takes mac very long to politicize a tragedy brought on by one totally crazy individual.
Just another blood post.

And if it had been a Muslim gunning down Christians while worshipping? You and Matty would remain silent? Yeah, right!

Wrong DB....We condemn any kind of violence, but recognize that some groups are far more likely to commit such disgusting crimes..

Show me a Church or other organized group of a large scale, who ACTIVELY promote violence.

There are Muslim leaders and preachers worldwide who opening support violence...True or false asshole???????????????

you got trump preaching hate,

and you have right wing white churches in the south that will not even allow interracial marriages in their church.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: