myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
AOC aka Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13133
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't we already know that NW is a pig?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 5943
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you ain't got nuttin' you always got names, you and Dean are experts at that, that's why we love you guys so much.

Only if that ex-bartender was old enough to run for POTUS, tisk, tisk. Maybe after Trump is done with his second term, your fantasy will come true, and we will all have to live like cavemen again, sweet. We will have to use candles though, those old lanterns use whale oil, can't have that, but at least it's not being pumped out of the earth, that would be worse. Can't wait!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6733

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
When you ain't got nuttin' you always got names, you and Dean are experts at that, that's why we love you guys so much.

Only if that ex-bartender was old enough to run for POTUS, tisk, tisk. Maybe after Trump is done with his second term, your fantasy will come true, and we will all have to live like cavemen again, sweet. We will have to use candles though, those old lanterns use whale oil, can't have that, but at least it's not being pumped out of the earth, that would be worse. Can't wait!


I think her mother drank from toilets when she was pregnant with the little bug eyed freak...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 9492

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking that Rep. Cortez has many on the far right really freaked out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
techno900



Joined: 28 Mar 2001
Posts: 3478

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler said:
Quote:
I'm thinking that Rep. Cortez has many on the far right really freaked out.

You wish..... Reality - the right is aghast at how such an idiot ever got elected to Congress. She is proving to be an asset to the right with her half-witted statements and that is amplified by the media not calling her out, or investigating things like the "drinking out of the toilet" statements. She's a laugh.

Take a look: https://www.businessinsider.com/photo-hybrid-toilet-drinking-fountain-cbp-centers-2019-7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 9492

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900, I'm thinking that you feel that Donald Trump is consistently getting a bad rap for what he does, especially coming from the media world.

I have to ask, do you think that it's possible that Rep. Cortez is getting some of the same kind of ill treatment?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 11054
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
swchandler said:
Quote:
I'm thinking that Rep. Cortez has many on the far right really freaked out.

You wish..... Reality - the right is aghast at how such an idiot ever got elected to Congress. She is proving to be an asset to the right with her half-witted statements and that is amplified by the media not calling her out, or investigating things like the "drinking out of the toilet" statements. She's a laugh.

Take a look: https://www.businessinsider.com/photo-hybrid-toilet-drinking-fountain-cbp-centers-2019-7


too funny, first you so called explanation needs to be proven that in Texas at all facilities they have that type of toilet. and not broken. wasn't that simple that business insider and you were dumb as rocks. Again the pictures I have seen are tent cities hastily put up you dumb as a rock moron. wow I am so above business insider and all their editors that are dumb as a rock as the norm.


from your article to prove she was not at the pictured AZ one.


Quote:
also note, Ocasio-Cortez hit back, saying that, on the visit, they found the fountains weren't working, and "women were told they could drink out of the bowl.".


Quote:
On Monday, Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez was one of a group of lawmakers who visited a Customs and Border Protection migrant detention facilities near El Paso, Texas.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13133
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louie Gohmert and Steve King may be dumber than Matty. Mark Green thinks vaccines cause autism. Mo Brooks is with NW--erosion of the cliffs of Dover causes sea level rise. All of these Republicans, Matty, NW, and Bard are much dumber than AOC.

Next question.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6733

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Louie Gohmert and Steve King may be dumber than Matty. Mark Green thinks vaccines cause autism. Mo Brooks is with NW--erosion of the cliffs of Dover causes sea level rise. All of these Republicans, Matty, NW, and Bard are much dumber than AOC.

Next question.



lol....Mac defends the dumb little twit...she's a one term mistake you stupid old man.......

She went to one of the best schools in America and she was a fucking bar tender.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13133
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way smarter than Matty. Which is what pisses him off. Too funny. You couldn't remember a drink menu.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group