myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Bad day for TDS........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I note how Matty went right to the "spade" comment and completely ignored the substance of your post. Very juvenile behavior, as is the constant hurling of insults.

Last edited by vientomas on Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty usually calls a spade a fucking shovel. He is not subtle when he intends a racist comment.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"You said "Calling a Spade A Spade" that's blatantly Racist if we apply the Mac standard."

mat-ty, are you kidding? Do you really think that what I said has anything to do with racism?

For a meaning to the phase, the following is from Wikipedia.

"It is also referred to as "let's call a spade a spade, not a gardening tool" which refers to calling something "as it is", that is, by its right or proper name, without "beating about the bush"—being outspoken about it, truthfully, frankly, and directly, even to the point of being blunt or rude, and even if the subject ..."

I think that if you happened to use the phrase properly, I seriously doubt that even mac would turn it into a racist comment. I think that you must be suffering from MDS, "mac derangement syndrome".

Nope, that's racist. Just go to to a BLM rally and talk that way. Try it!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"You said "Calling a Spade A Spade" that's blatantly Racist if we apply the Mac standard."

mat-ty, are you kidding? Do you really think that what I said has anything to do with racism?

For a meaning to the phase, the following is from Wikipedia.

"It is also referred to as "let's call a spade a spade, not a gardening tool" which refers to calling something "as it is", that is, by its right or proper name, without "beating about the bush"—being outspoken about it, truthfully, frankly, and directly, even to the point of being blunt or rude, and even if the subject ..."

I think that if you happened to use the phrase properly, I seriously doubt that even mac would turn it into a racist comment. I think that you must be suffering from MDS, "mac derangement syndrome".

Yes!!! I was kidding... wasn't that obvious when I referred to the "MAC STANDARD" which is any opinion of a non-white, is racist.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
I note how Matty went right to the "spade" comment and completely ignored the substance of your post. Very juvenile behavior, as is the constant hurling of insults.

I only hurl insults at asshole, when they act like assholes...ASSHOLE!!
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

Thanks for making my point. BTW, I think you left an "s" off the end of the first "asshole".
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

Thanks for making my point. BTW, I think you left an "s" off the end of the first "asshole".

Now you have something to match the POINT on your head.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of the 1,000 likely voters Rasmussen surveyedfrom March 25-26, 61 percent said it is time for congressional Democrats to move on to other issues and away from searching for evidence of collusion between Trump associates and Russia. This comes after Attorney General Bill Barr released a letter to Congress summarizing the findings of Mueller’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election. 
mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159338982376509&id=5550296508
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Of the 1,000 likely voters Rasmussen surveyedfrom March 25-26, 61 percent said it is time for congressional Democrats to move on to other issues and away from searching for evidence of collusion between Trump associates and Russia. This comes after Attorney General Bill Barr released a letter to Congress summarizing the findings of Mueller’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election. 

On the issue of obstruction, the Mueller report, as summarized by the Barr letter, noted that Mueller did not come to a conclusion on whether charges should be brought against the president. But Mueller said his report did not "exonerate" the president either. Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein decided against charging the president.

The country was split 48 to 46 percent on whether Barr's decision not to charge the president should stand or if Congress should continue to investigate obstruction of justice by the president.

What's more, the country was similarly split, 48 to 45 percent, on whether Democrats should hold hearings to further investigate the Mueller report or end their investigations.

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/29/707713994/poll-after-barr-letter-overwhelming-majority-wants-full-mueller-report-released
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: