myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Looks like Mexico's going to pay for the wall.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Worst.Negotiator.Ever.
SO far, the ONLY result of all the foolish tariff's has been a MASSIVE bailout to the US farmers. No deals signed, no nothing... Just a lot of damage in the S & P 500..

Who are you comparing him to??????....the past presidents who did nothing but kick the can down the road???

I'm comparing him to history. The two most prominent supporters of protectionism , Herbert Hoover and Richard Nixon , did not have happy endings. This is the worst economic policy I've ever seen , and its unfortunate because the tax plan isn't bad, and CapEx started to recover...Now its back in free fall.

Matty, it feels like George McGovern is president. Tariffs, protectionism, anti-trust, price controls, all of it anti-business, and ugly.....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Worst.Negotiator.Ever.
SO far, the ONLY result of all the foolish tariff's has been a MASSIVE bailout to the US farmers. No deals signed, no nothing... Just a lot of damage in the S & P 500..

Who are you comparing him to??????....the past presidents who did nothing but kick the can down the road???

I'm comparing him to history. The two most prominent supporters of protectionism , Herbert Hoover and Richard Nixon , did not have happy endings. This is the worst economic policy I've ever seen , and its unfortunate because the tax plan isn't bad, and CapEx started to recover...Now its back in free fall.

Matty, it feels like George McGovern is president. Tariffs, protectionism, anti-trust, price controls, all of it anti-business, and ugly.....

All with an important goal that you choose to ignore. I applaud Trump for having the backbone to put up a fight even when it hurts him politically, something rarely scene in Washington. Sadly it's because of never Trumpers like yourself that will make it never happen..
mac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
This one works for Bard and Trump.

Stupid are the fools who cannot see the looming disaster if we don't take control of our borders. It is no longer young men and woman crossing our borders seeking work, it is family units who put a financial strain and burden on this country like we have never seen before.

Stupid are democrats who are more concerned about hurting Trump than protecting our borders and future....

Matty can't make up his mind. I guess he needs a tweet from fat donnie. Last week he insisted that it was Mexicans gaming the system that were crossing the border. No evidence needed. Now it is families.

Allowing asylum is the existing law. It cannot be changed unilaterally by fat donnie or bigot Matty. Someone with a brain and some negotiating skills needs to sit down with people on both sides and figure out something else that will actually get the votes. There is nobody in this administration with either the brains or the inclination to do that.

You are one stupid old man.. what part of family units changes anything you fucking liberal retard...yes many are intentionally gaming the system.

But Macs okay with little girls getting raped and dragged through the desert by traffickers with the sole purpose of gaming our system with children as pawns..

I think mac just like s little girls who don't speak English..

Too funny. Wasn't it Trump that went to Russia to see naked beauty contestants? Didn't he bring an Eastern European home?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, tariffs are dumb, they have a .000 batting average, and the repercussions are significant. But I get it, you stand with the guy no matter how bad his policies are, or how much of an impact they have on our way of life. I certainly acknowledge the issues at hand, it's just the moronic approach to fix them , is what I and Kevin Hassett have problems with.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, tariffs are dumb, they have a .000 batting average, and the repercussions are significant. But I get it, you stand with the guy no matter how bad his policies are, or how much of an impact they have on our way of life. I certainly acknowledge the issues at hand, it's just the moronic approach to fix them , is what I and Kevin Hassett have problems with.

So what would you and Hassett do.???????????....lube the tube in let the chinks screw you the rest of your life...

Maybe if Congress would stopping wasting all their time on trying to destroy Trump we could get something done....Pathetic leadership from the left, an all time low to say the least..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
This one works for Bard and Trump.

Stupid are the fools who cannot see the looming disaster if we don't take control of our borders. It is no longer young men and woman crossing our borders seeking work, it is family units who put a financial strain and burden on this country like we have never seen before.

Stupid are democrats who are more concerned about hurting Trump than protecting our borders and future....

Matty can't make up his mind. I guess he needs a tweet from fat donnie. Last week he insisted that it was Mexicans gaming the system that were crossing the border. No evidence needed. Now it is families.

Allowing asylum is the existing law. It cannot be changed unilaterally by fat donnie or bigot Matty. Someone with a brain and some negotiating skills needs to sit down with people on both sides and figure out something else that will actually get the votes. There is nobody in this administration with either the brains or the inclination to do that.

You are one stupid old man.. what part of family units changes anything you fucking liberal retard...yes many are intentionally gaming the system.

But Macs okay with little girls getting raped and dragged through the desert by traffickers with the sole purpose of gaming our system with children as pawns..

I think mac just like s little girls who don't speak English..

Too funny. Wasn't it Trump that went to Russia to see naked beauty contestants? Didn't he bring an Eastern European home?

LOL yes he did, a beauty to say the least. A thousands time more class than that fucking big ass, big mouth douche bag moochele...
mac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just when I think you can't go lower--you do.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

So what would you and Hassett do.???????????....lube the tube in let the chinks screw you the rest of your life...

Maybe if Congress would stopping wasting all their time on trying to destroy Trump we could get something done....Pathetic leadership from the left, an all time low to say the least..

I've already answered the question , but I will again. First of all, if you want to stem immigration from Mexico, you hit the employers here, the enablers.. In terms of China, the genie is out of the bottle. So, a long term solution is needed. Trump has made things worse, and today tech stocks are plummeting due to the heavy hand of the US GOVT... Terrible situation...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:

Maybe Tom Friedman can convince you something needs to be done before it's to late.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/21/opinion/china-trump-trade.html
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

I've already answered the question , but I will again. First of all, if you want to stem immigration from Mexico, you hit the employers here, the enablers.. In terms of China, the genie is out of the bottle. So, a long term solution is needed. Trump has made things worse, and today tech stocks are plummeting due to the heavy hand of the US GOVT... Terrible situation...

I agree the Mexican one looks silly....but we need to get these buttholes in congress to do their freaking jobs...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: