myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Should Iso be suspended permanently for his hit list
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:06 am    Post subject: Should Iso be suspended permanently for his hit list Reply with quote

yep right-wingers think this is funny and do not take a stand for actions that range from having a kill list to stalking and trolling. In fact, they not only encourage it but participate in it. The right-wing have a clear and present love of hate.

Here is a clone of IsoBrat and why it is time that action is taken as haters should not have guns and free speech, just as pedophiles should not have the same. I do believe that once it is shown of such behavior without remorse such people should not be allowed on public forums. I believe also such behavior and they should not be allowed to own any guns. Just as yelling fire in a movie theatre is illegal and a restriction of free speech and we do not allow pedophiles the right to express their hate on the internet or publicly...

https://time.com/5643875/ohio-shooter-connor-betts-hit-list-rape-list/

Former Classmates Say Ohio Shooter Kept a 'Hit List' and a 'Rape List'

Quote:
(DAYTON, Ohio) — High school classmates of the gunman who killed nine people early Sunday in Dayton, Ohio, say he was suspended for compiling a “hit list” of those he wanted to kill and a “rape list” of girls he wanted to sexually assault.

The accounts by two former classmates emerged after police said there was nothing in the background of 24-year-old Connor Betts that would have prevented him from purchasing the .223-caliber rifle with extended ammunition magazines that he used to open fire outside a crowded bar. Police on patrol in the entertainment district fatally shot him less than a minute later.

Both former classmates told The Associated Press that Betts was suspended during their junior year at suburban Bellbrook High School after a hit list was found scrawled in a school bathroom. That followed an earlier suspension after Betts came to school with a list of female students he wanted to sexually assault, according to the two classmates, a man and a woman who are both now 24 and spoke on condition of anonymity out of concern they might face harassment.

“There was a kill list and a rape list, and my name was on the rape list,” said the female classmate.

Last edited by real-human on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to educate yourself on the meaning of the words killfile, plonk, bozo bin, twit list, etc. before you make yourself look even more stupid, if that's possible.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
You might want to educate yourself on the meaning of the words killfile, plonk, bozo bin, twit list, etc. before you make yourself look even more stupid.

Dudes a complete moron. I simply ignore the fool.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
You might want to educate yourself on the meaning of the words killfile, plonk, bozo bin, twit list, etc. before you make yourself look even more stupid, if that's possible.

ya specifically stating who should be killed is a joke to you. Yet you do not abide by what you believe the definition is as evidenced by you replied here yet you claim I am in your kill file... , you use it as a threat. In fact, you even disclose peoples personal information to threaten harass them so that damage may come to them.

You absolutely should not have guns.

No different than putting a target on a congresswoman to a right winger, On January 8, 2011, U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords and eighteen others were shot ...

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://old.lwn.net/Articles/141568/

Computer Scientists might not know what a kill file is...
Quote:
Computer Scientists might not know what a kill file is...
Posted Jun 27, 2005 5:49 UTC (Mon) by jmerkey (guest, #30549)
In reply to: Computer Scientists might not know what a kill file is... by dps
Parent article: The next chapter in the Merkey saga
Time to respond.
I know what a "kill file" is. The problem I have with Mr. Perens extremely big mouth is he stated that "I" should be placed in a kill file. Kill files are used to identify email servers and email addresses, not individuals.
I also know LWN took down his statements "He works for SCO". Too bad -- I snapshotted and printed them -- and guess what -- there's a Federal Subpoena coming LWN's way this week -- surprise. Spoilate evidence and go to jail possibly, BTW.
By stating "Jeff should be placed in an email kill file" is a death threat, and many people assumed this was what he said (and I believe it's what he meant.) I started seeing comments advocating I be killed on slashdot and other websites as a result of this and it got really outraeous.
So all of you weird strange demented people who somehow think this is all OK are the ones who are nuts.
Have a nice Day.
Jeff

techno900

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad, sad, sad.

Quote:
English dictionary definition of Kill file. n. A file of character strings that are matched against incoming email or posts on electronic forums to eliminate items that one does not want to receive.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha, in America, one of the most violent countries in the world, some think that the language we choose doesn't matter. Sad sad sad indeed.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plonk is a Usenet jargon term for adding a particular poster to one's kill file so that poster's future postings are completely ignored. It was first used in 1989, and by 1994[1] was a commonly used term on Usenet. It is also used as a verb, as in: "I plonked that idiot". The word is an example of onomatopoeia, intended to humorously represent the metaphorical sound[2] of the plonked user hitting the bottom of the kill file (imagined perhaps as a bit bucket).

The term's usage later expanded to include blocking messages from annoying senders by using e-mail filters that delete incoming messages based on criteria set by the email recipient. Plonk has similarly been used on BBSes, online forums, blogs, IRC (Internet Relay Chat), and wikis (which usually do not have filters). It is occasionally used in reference to blocking a user on instant messaging (IM) or a social media site.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Sad, sad, sad.

Quote:
English dictionary definition of Kill file. n. A file of character strings that are matched against incoming email or posts on electronic forums to eliminate items that one does not want to receive.

Sad you are an enabler defender of the right-wing killings of america. again from a person that has a clue.

I know what a "kill file" is. The problem I have with Mr. Perens extremely big mouth is he stated that "I" should be placed in a kill file. Kill files are used to identify email servers and email addresses, not individuals.

nw30

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How completely paranoid can one get?
Better thicken up those walls of the bunker. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: