myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Take notice
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The man who calls everyone a POS expects civility? Matty is a fascist. When presented with evidence of Trump's blatant violations of the emoluments crime he laughs.

Last night I saw David Bromberg sing this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW7o1IJfySE

One of the greatest American artists, who I have seen perform for almost 50 years. Fluent in everything from fiddle tunes to nearly every style of popular music. His penultimate song in the concert, and he said that he sings the song--written in the 1970's--with purpose. What has become of our country? What has become of the separation of powers and controls on Presidential abuses written into the Constitution? Fascism.

What a fucking clown you.....the left are the fascist. It's the left who are the violent thugs in the streets attacking people, it's the left chasing people off of college campuses, it's the left spitting in peoples food and chasing them out of restaurants, it's the left looking for names to add to their blacklist....

It's scum like you Mac who talk about foolish things like the emoluments clause that no one has heard of in a hundred years that are the fascist.
It's scum like you that attack a SCJ based on the lies of a airhead with no evidence or support.

Call me what you want, but I stand head and shoulders over a fraud like you... You are partisan liberal scumbag to the core, with zero integrity, common sense or decency....

Last edited by mat-ty on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, lighten up. This is a windsurf forum.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Dude, lighten up. This is a windsurf forum.

Have you followed the thread???.....it was all light and happy till mac and bluefish decided against that.....but I do get a chuckle out of Mac playing the victim card......comical
mac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
The man who calls everyone a POS expects civility? Matty is a fascist. When presented with evidence of Trump's blatant violations of the emoluments crime he laughs.

Last night I saw David Bromberg sing this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW7o1IJfySE

One of the greatest American artists, who I have seen perform for almost 50 years. Fluent in everything from fiddle tunes to nearly every style of popular music. His penultimate song in the concert, and he said that he sings the song--written in the 1970's--with purpose. What has become of our country? What has become of the separation of powers and controls on Presidential abuses written into the Constitution? Fascism.

What a fucking clown you.....the left are the fascist. It's the left who are the violent thugs in the streets attacking people, it's the left chasing people off of college campuses, it's the left spitting in peoples food and chasing them out of restaurants, it's the left looking for names to add to their blacklist....

It's scum like you Mac who talk about foolish things like the emoluments clause that no one has heard of in a hundred years that are the fascist.
It's scum like you that attack a SCJ based on the lies of a airhead with no evidence or support.

Call me what you want, but I stand head and shoulders over a fraud like you... You are partisan liberal scumbag to the core, with zero integrity, common sense or decency....

Every day Matty demonstrates how stupid—and uninformed—he is. Fascism is right wing totalitarianism you fool—like going after your political opponents with the Department of Justice.

Conservatives—who were not so far right that they were fascists—used to preach about the importance of the constitution. Fascists, especially those eating the peanuts from Trump's shit, call the emoluments clause of the Constitution a foolish thing.

Let’s be clear. While Trump has stonewalled and lied, it is clear that his companies have made hundreds of thousands of dollars from foreign governments—and lobbyists—staying at the Trump hotel in Washington DC. He has corrupted the military—and the vice-president—to stay at his hotels in Ireland and Scotland. All of this is in conflict with the Constitution.

Foolish? If Matty had paid attention in civics, he might have been exposed to—or even read—the Federalists papers. He might have learned that the founding fathers were worried that foreign governments (not yet Saudi Arabia, but now it is) would bribe the President (by staying in his hotels?) and thus subvert foreign policy.

If Matty had ever read even a summary of the Constitution, he might know that the founding fathers set up the three branches of government to be in tension to watch over each other. Now we have a President covering up his crimes by trying to prevent Congressional oversight. Oversight that was written into the Constitution. And we have fascists like Matty rooting for Moscow Mitch and the courts to let him get away with it. Arguing that Trump’s violations of the rule of law are just “technical.”

I know, you can’t fix stupid.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Every day Matty demonstrates how stupid—and uninformed—he is. Fascism is right wing totalitarianism you fool—like going after your political opponents with the Department of Justice.

Conservatives—who were not so far right that they were fascists—used to preach about the importance of the constitution. Fascists, especially those eating the peanuts from Trump's shit, call the emoluments clause of the Constitution a foolish thing.

Let’s be clear. While Trump has stonewalled and lied, it is clear that his companies have made hundreds of thousands of dollars from foreign governments—and lobbyists—staying at the Trump hotel in Washington DC. He has corrupted the military—and the vice-president—to stay at his hotels in Ireland and Scotland. All of this is in conflict with the Constitution.

Foolish? If Matty had paid attention in civics, he might have been exposed to—or even read—the Federalists papers. He might have learned that the founding fathers were worried that foreign governments (not yet Saudi Arabia, but now it is) would bribe the President (by staying in his hotels?) and thus subvert foreign policy.

If Matty had ever read even a summary of the Constitution, he might know that the founding fathers set up the three branches of government to be in tension to watch over each other. Now we have a President covering up his crimes by trying to prevent Congressional oversight. Oversight that was written into the Constitution. And we have fascists like Matty rooting for Moscow Mitch and the courts to let him get away with it. Arguing that Trump’s violations of the rule of law are just “technical.”

I know, you can’t fix stupid.

Poor old ignorant Mac, about 1/10 as smart as he thinks he is.....lol

What a fucking clown, talking about eating peanuts from Trumps shit..hahah

No better feeling knowing I can so easily crawl under Macs skin.....love it!!!!!
mac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can’t fix stupid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: